Forums » General » Strip Clubs » Current MBOT Room fees?

tophat southerner
Since: Jan '16
pushpin 373

Ok, fellas, it's been about a week into the new year.  I heard the rumor that fees at the MBOT were supposed to actually go down at the first of the new year.  Has anyone here been to the MBOT  since new years day?  Has the fees changed, and if so, what are the current room fees? 

tophat TeeNichy
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 71 - 2 Reviews

100$ for 10 minutes from 160$

tophat Phjones16
Since: May '16
pushpin 16

Awesome, that definitely makes more comparable to CH. Any chance CH prices will come down also? Is a buyers market finally coming back? 

tophat Alto
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 7 - 4 Reviews

I haven't been to MBOT in years, and I forgot how it works.  Is $100 just the room fee, or does it cover the girl's time?  If the former, what do girls typically charge?  If the latter, are you expected to tip?  How much?  Thanks for helping me figure this out.

tophat Tesh
Since: Oct '15
pushpin 48

Also new rule, no more LD at the Kapenhagen room

tophat Tesh
Since: Oct '15
pushpin 48

Fee is just for the room plus her tip. Expect 100 upward. It dependent what you want to do.

tophat Alto
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 7 - 4 Reviews

CBJ?

tophat johndoe40
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 46

The $100 for 10 minute room is definitely not a good change. It barely gives you enough time to do anything with the girl. In my experience, the dancers request the same large tip for 10 minutes that they asked for when it was 15 minutes a year ago. I think the management is trying to make it look like a good deal but it's not.

Also, the new rule of no lap dances in the Kopenhagen seems weird. I have had dances in the Cinestage room but the taller girls don't have enough space to move around.

Blowjob stickfigures fin
tophat babeHound
Since: Feb '16
pushpin 76

the new rule of no lap dances in the Kopenhagen seems weird.

Discouraging lap dances in Kopenhagen (and to some extent in the raised mezzanine area by furniture selection) and only putting 10 minutes on the meter in a booth, seem counterproductive to creating business for dancers.

The situation is a little reminiscent of 2007 when some of the dancers pushed for a $60 price on a lap dance -- probably figuring that they would spend more time in private shows and less time doing LDs. But that high price of $60 didn't last very long, and they may have eventually come to the conclusion that inexpensive lap dances can supplement their income and are frequently the best way to getting a PL into a booth.

These days at MBOT -- dancers loafing around while the stage is empty, etc -- almost seems like the place has been taken over by the management of the dancer-owned Lusty Lady. Might it be that women, like Meta, just don't have the gene that lets them be resourceful strip club managers?

tophat chatrightnow1
Since: Sep '16
pushpin 64

You're 100% correct about management at MBOT. Even on the weekend nightshifts, it's up and down. It might be busy for an hour and then less customers than dancers at the club. Management's greed with booth rates drove away the regulars and makes it tough to get potential new regulars. With less customers, the dancers are forced to be more aggressive & hustling, which can be a turnoff for many customers. This becomes a downward spiral.

MBOT should repeat 2015 punch card $50 promo or some other promo to bring back the customers.

tophat bigdick
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 4

"2015 punch card $50 promo" -- what is this? I never heard of it.

tophat caseyx
Since: May '16
pushpin 6

Near the end of 2015 they were offering the 7-pack for half price ($50 compared to the usual $99).  Then they turned around and tripled the room prices, which is why I still have punches left on that card. 

tophat Raininlake
Since: Aug '16
pushpin 62

You're 100% correct about management at MBOT. Even on the weekend nightshifts, it's up and down. It might be busy for an hour and then less customers than dancers at the club. Management's greed with booth rates drove away the regulars and makes it tough to get potential new regulars. With less customers, the dancers are forced to be more aggressive & hustling, which can be a turnoff for many customers. This becomes a downward spiral.

MBOT should repeat 2015 punch card $50 promo or some other promo to bring back the customers.
---

I wonder how they even manage to stay in business.

I'm just about done with MBOT. Most of the dancers don't even care about trying to make you a repeat customer. They just go one-and-done for the easy money. Doesn't help that management's greed drove away the quality dancers like Roxie Kitten. Why pay $300 for a 10 minute happy ending when you can get a 1 hour happy ending at an AMP for $100?

tophat Kools
Since: Feb '17
pushpin 7

Are the standing booths still available for $20? I got a handjob from an Aussie girl there a 2-3 years ago. 

tophat ezinho
Since: Sep '15
pushpin 20 - 3 Reviews

Same question here, Vanessa Lane jerked me off in one of those booths a while back. Did they raise the prices on those too?

Blowjob stickfigures fin
tophat babeHound
pushpin 76

standing booths still available for $20?

Nope. They call them 'cabanas', and as you can see from their website (Menu->Info->Price Guide), they are $160 for 12 minutes. Damn, I can remember when this dancer used to give me unlimited time in those things for no extra charge.
http://ofarrell.com/price-guide/

tophat TeeNichy
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 71 - 2 Reviews

Who is the lady?

Blowjob stickfigures fin
tophat babeHound
pushpin 76

MBOT's Stevie Rose. A great looking babe with a fantastic attitude. Her lap dances were so long and wild they made me sore.