Forums » South Bay » South Bay - Hobbyist » Shanda Mosley ROB 408-883-2569

tophat  Rdy2Explode
Since: Jun-2014
pushpin 2 - 1 Review

I have been a hobbyist for many years. I was a charter member of RB back in the day so I know what I am talking about and what this business is about. I love women and totally respect them, I give them the benefit of the doubt and always believe they are being honest and telling me the truth.

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THIS WOMAN SAYS. MY STORY IS BELOW TOLD FROM A FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE.

Yes, let’s do this. Come pick me up and I will give you a discounted rate. When we arrive at the incall location I will ask for the donation so I can use it to pay for the room. Once inside, we will undress ourselves and I will leave my blouse on in a way that it covers my tummy, you can probably guess why. We will have a great time.
Some time later I will ask you to loan me some cash so I can pay for a necessary item in my life that if left unpaid will have consequences. I will be happy to provide you with a session in the future for your generosity. I could tell when we first met you were a kind, generous and gentle soul.

Later, I will have an issue with one of my clients and again I will ask for your help. I can’t see anyone because I feel the encounter has left me scarred and ugly, yet I will again use your generosity to get a room, not to see you, then place an advertisement stating I am available.

A couple of weeks later will we will come to an arrangement to meet in the evening and you will provide the donation in the afternoon. When the pre-arranged time arrives, I will be nowhere to be found. My “sister” will intervene on my behalf and ensure you know I am unconscious and in the hospital cause the same guy that beat me up last time, did it again. Yes, I used your money to get a room and left you stranded. Even though I was unconscious, my ad will be showing, I am available for the next several days ready and willing to meet with other clients.
By the way you will never see me or hear from me ever again. Thanks for the 3 sessions worth of donations and all the other gifts.

Gentlemen, Beware this vixen. Tread lightly and at your own risk. SHE ONLY USES ONE PICTURE AND IT IS NOT HER.

Alex 1

D7358f7bb6bf
tophat  Rojo209
Since: Dec-2015
pushpin 147

There was a girl using the same pic did the same thing to another guy, then he tried to recant his story...always wondered what happen with that situation.

tophat  Rdy2Explode
Since: Jun-2014
pushpin 2 - 1 Review

I will never see her again. She will keep my money.  I will never get anything for the money I gave her.

That is what is happening. I can only warn others and maybe effect the number of others who see her.

Rdh54.0
tophat  GoGetSum
Since: Jan-2015
pushpin 1537 - 20 Reviews

No disrespect Captain Incredible shill handle. Thanks for the Rob report.

Screenshot 20170106 203137

D7358f7bb6bf
tophat  Rojo209
pushpin 147

You know what, come to think of it. This sounds like the exact same play by play the other guy had on her. BUT she called with a sob story, he recanted, made a liar out of himself, was made fun of, then still pushed to have the thread removed. Could u be that same guy? I think U R!!!

IF not, u have that other sap to thank for having that thread pulled. BUT u been around long enough to know better...so it is what it is.

tophat  Gman3434
Since: Jan-2017
pushpin 2

You are Ann idiot..... if it's that easy to take your money can you blame her,

tophat  Executive1
Since: Oct-2015 Vip 
pushpin 13 - 5 Reviews

I agree you are an idiot. I had a session w her and it was great. Picked her up and she gave a a hell of a bj. Showed it to me before she swallowed it. 
Btw, can you loan me $100?

tophat  Howsthebecky
Since: Nov-2015
pushpin 205 - 10 Reviews

. Never, ever, ever loan one of these people money, front for a room, etc. Just ask yourself - would they loan you money? The question answers itself. 

Arrow green arrow 726x484
tophat  joeblow1
Since: Sep-2015
pushpin 844 - 3 Reviews

oh well I guess the captain save a hoe mentality kicked in on you

Megatron2
tophat  Megatron
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 2180 - 11 Reviews

#1:  "...I have been a hobbyist for many years. I was a charter member of RB back in the day so I know what I am talking about and what this business is about"

#2:  "...I give them the benefit of the doubt and always believe they are being honest and telling me the truth."

Hm, I can see where the problem started. There is definitely a DISCONNECT between #1 and #2 above.

Yeah sure I too have been a Charter Member of RB over 10+ years and NEVER once heard of a rip-off using "no money for a room" as pretext...  surprise

Img 0398
rose  JuicyJae707
Since: Apr-2016
pushpin 364 - 21 Reviews

I think he's giving Mario a run for his money here....

1975003 680607755389648 213688124993426229 n

tophat  yowdog
Since: Nov-2014
pushpin 9

Dude You got bent over & Lubed up the ass.
 But the sad part is you couldn't see that coming.
 Think with the head on you shoulder next time DF.

Arrow green arrow 726x484
tophat  joeblow1
Since: Sep-2015
pushpin 844 - 3 Reviews

I don't think any lube was applied it was just raw

Img 4508
tophat  LuvSingleM0ms
Since: May-2016 Vip 
pushpin 62 - Qr 32 Reviews

Thank you for the Rob report.

i agree you should never front money or make loans.

Also IMHO not good to insult the guy that made the report else others will be discouraged from doing so.

D7358f7bb6bf
tophat  Rojo209
pushpin 147

Thank you for the Rob report.

i agree you should never front money or make loans.

Also IMHO not good to insult the guy that made the report else others will be discouraged from doing so.
--- Agreed...BUT i think its the SAME guy who left the Same rob report, THEN had it pulled when she called with sob story.

Img 0006
tophat  jurgenthine
Since: Nov-2016
pushpin 45

I had a session with her a few weeks ago and everything went well. That's my experience .

Grog 02
Mod icon md  Cunnylingerer
Since: Aug-2014 Vip  Verifiedbadge
pushpin 2265 - Qr 47 Reviews

Link to her listing:

https://www.nightshift.co/listings/shandamosely-95101-ca-white-25-30-you-in-my-mouth

Moving this to the SB hobbyists forum. This is a ROB report. This is not a NW topic.

Cunny

720535110345.gif c200
tophat  TGRT365
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 1124 - Qr 55 Reviews

This is a ROB report. This is not a NW topic.

Cunny
---
Do ROB reports NOT belong in NW?

Screenshot www.nightshift.co 2017 01 09 01 42 16

Megatron2
tophat  Megatron
pushpin 2180 - 11 Reviews

Second that question!

tophat  interiz
Since: Jun-2015
pushpin 94 - 4 Reviews

Maybe it's just me, but why would anyone see a provider who only has a picture of a mouth?

tophat  HellzaHorny
Since: Feb-2015
pushpin 384 - 19 Reviews

Second that question!
---

Someone is hoping this will pass lol!

Doh

tophat  norcal_tyse
Since: Apr-2016
pushpin 62 - 23 Reviews

I saw her a couple of weeks ago for a car bj & everything went fine.

tophat  ladyluver
pushpin 18 - 5 Reviews

I can say that I believe this. I tried to set something up with her a handful of times. Every time she said something about school so I figured she was just unavailable at night. No biggie, 1 day I get a text from her asking if I could do her a huge favor. I asked her for what but she didn't respond until late the next day.Stating that her phone had died because she was attacked while on a date and she got 15 stitches on her mouth and that she would not be able to work for a week or so. She was asking for "some kindness" to be exact. She said she was $100 short for school tuition and that she need it by that day at 4 to turn into the school or she'll be pushed back on her graduation time by 6 months. Me having siblings that go to school can completely understand that issue and me being the kind hearted person agree'd to help her out. 

The next day or so I was trolling around on NS as I always do and her Ad pops up, I'm thinking like WTF you just old me you're not able to work for about a week and now I see your Ad being current. Now before people start flaming me for being an idiot and helping her with her "school tuition" I just want to say that I whole heartedly had to intentions of getting the money back or compensated for it. If you were struggling for money just say so and don't make shit up. Karma will come and bite you in the ass big time. 

tophat  Edwolfe007
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 31 - 12 Reviews

I met her once and she did what she was supposed to do.  I even gave her cash to get a room, though i knew that was risky.  She got it and texted me the number.  However, i never did quite believe her story, (phlebotomy school) and she kind of tricked me in to driving her to her sisters house after.  Tricked in terms of how far it was when she knew i had limited time.   And the whole thing with her seemed a bit sketchy.  She texted me the very next day and I ignored the text.  Never heard back

tophat  ladyluver
pushpin 18 - 5 Reviews

She told me she was going to school to learn EKG, which I thought was a bit strange but nowadays there are stranger things. What did she text you with the next day if you don't mind me asking?