Forums » South Bay » South Bay - Hobbyist » How many msog's should a hobbyist expect for an overnighter?

tophat  smurfie
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 5

I'm posting in 2 areas that I have seen providers in. If this is against forum rules please delete.

So I recently booked an overnighter (my first). It was 11 hours (10p-9am). I guess I was expecting, shall we say, a little more than what the provider was expecting, What do you guys think is normal for an overnighter? Was I expecting too much to expect more than 4 hours (and as many pops as I could) of "fun" for an overnighter? Tbh I would have probably gotten the same enjoyment if I booked a two hour session at night and a 3 hour session in the morning (or even 2-3 sessions with 2-3 providers and come out saving money or spending the same

Would appreciate some provider responses as well.

Squifffffy
tophat  Squiggy
Since: Feb-2015
pushpin 2331

angelenlightened I think official regulations called for at least 3 and no more than 11 for an overnite.  
I will check the rulebook.wink

tophat  PeterPeter
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 513 - 43 Reviews

I think it really depends on the girl, the relationship, and the arrangement.  A lot of providers will do overnights for their regulars for a significant discount (like 2 times hour rate if she doesn't have a lot else going on).  If it is that kind of situation, I would expect two healthy sex sessions, plus cuddling and light intimacy in between.  It is pretty much never about all-night sex, that is expecting too much.  If you are paying a huge premium (like 5 times the hourly rate), I think the girl better give you whatever the fuck you want.  I have done several overnights where sex is just a quickie at some point along the way, but the price also reflected that I suppose lol.  Then again, I also had one provider who was such a nympho every time I turned around she was jumping my bones all night long (yeah she was literally the one begging me to go again, felt like a total stud since she was half my age -- no you are not getting the name)

tophat  smurfie
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 5

I think it really depends on the girl, the relationship, and the arrangement.  A lot of providers will do overnights for their regulars for a significant discount (like 2 times hour rate if she doesn't have a lot else going on).  If it is that kind of situation, I would expect two healthy sex sessions, plus cuddling and light intimacy in between.  It is pretty much never about all-night sex, that is expecting too much.  If you are paying a huge premium (like 5 times the hourly rate), I think the girl better give you whatever the fuck you want.  I have done several overnights where sex is just a quickie at some point along the way, but the price also reflected that I suppose lol.  Then again, I also had one provider who was such a nympho every time I turned around she was jumping my bones all night long (yeah she was literally the one begging me to go again, felt like a total stud since she was half my age -- no you are not getting the name)

That's just mean. cheeky Yeah, I didn't expect "fun" for the entire 11 hours. Heck I'm not 19. I doubt I could have gone 11 even when I was 19. Lol. It was fun don't get me wrong. But there was just a couple of times where I was ready to go again and she wasn't feeling into it and I didn't push it. For example: I popped twice between about 10 and 1130-ish and when 12 came around I wanted a good night bj >;). I could tell she was done for the night so I didn't press it. And then in the morning I woke up at about 6 and tried to get some but she was like "give me 30 more minutes" which ended up stretching to an hour. So yeah it ended up being more like 3 maybe 3.5 hour total. Don't get me wrong Like I said it was fun but I keep thinking it would have been better just to set up a night and morning session.