Forums » South Bay » South Bay - Hobbyist » How many msog's should a hobbyist expect for an overnighter?

tophat  smurfie
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 5

I'm posting in 2 areas that I have seen providers in. If this is against forum rules please delete.

So I recently booked an overnighter (my first). It was 11 hours (10p-9am). I guess I was expecting, shall we say, a little more than what the provider was expecting, What do you guys think is normal for an overnighter? Was I expecting too much to expect more than 4 hours (and as many pops as I could) of "fun" for an overnighter? Tbh I would have probably gotten the same enjoyment if I booked a two hour session at night and a 3 hour session in the morning (or even 2-3 sessions with 2-3 providers and come out saving money or spending the same

Would appreciate some provider responses as well.

Squifffffy
tophat  Squiggy
Since: Feb-2015
pushpin 2785

angelenlightened I think official regulations called for at least 3 and no more than 11 for an overnite.  
I will check the rulebook.wink

tophat  PeterPeter
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 615 - Qr 53 Reviews

I think it really depends on the girl, the relationship, and the arrangement.  A lot of providers will do overnights for their regulars for a significant discount (like 2 times hour rate if she doesn't have a lot else going on).  If it is that kind of situation, I would expect two healthy sex sessions, plus cuddling and light intimacy in between.  It is pretty much never about all-night sex, that is expecting too much.  If you are paying a huge premium (like 5 times the hourly rate), I think the girl better give you whatever the fuck you want.  I have done several overnights where sex is just a quickie at some point along the way, but the price also reflected that I suppose lol.  Then again, I also had one provider who was such a nympho every time I turned around she was jumping my bones all night long (yeah she was literally the one begging me to go again, felt like a total stud since she was half my age -- no you are not getting the name)

tophat  smurfie
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 5

I think it really depends on the girl, the relationship, and the arrangement.  A lot of providers will do overnights for their regulars for a significant discount (like 2 times hour rate if she doesn't have a lot else going on).  If it is that kind of situation, I would expect two healthy sex sessions, plus cuddling and light intimacy in between.  It is pretty much never about all-night sex, that is expecting too much.  If you are paying a huge premium (like 5 times the hourly rate), I think the girl better give you whatever the fuck you want.  I have done several overnights where sex is just a quickie at some point along the way, but the price also reflected that I suppose lol.  Then again, I also had one provider who was such a nympho every time I turned around she was jumping my bones all night long (yeah she was literally the one begging me to go again, felt like a total stud since she was half my age -- no you are not getting the name)

That's just mean. cheeky Yeah, I didn't expect "fun" for the entire 11 hours. Heck I'm not 19. I doubt I could have gone 11 even when I was 19. Lol. It was fun don't get me wrong. But there was just a couple of times where I was ready to go again and she wasn't feeling into it and I didn't push it. For example: I popped twice between about 10 and 1130-ish and when 12 came around I wanted a good night bj >;). I could tell she was done for the night so I didn't press it. And then in the morning I woke up at about 6 and tried to get some but she was like "give me 30 more minutes" which ended up stretching to an hour. So yeah it ended up being more like 3 maybe 3.5 hour total. Don't get me wrong Like I said it was fun but I keep thinking it would have been better just to set up a night and morning session.

20150115 144844
rose  anjuli
Since: Jul-2015 Vip 
pushpin 278 - 27 Reviews

Maybe a breakroom topic? Anyway, if a guy wants to screw me all night personally I say, "bring it." I guarantee you, you'll have a sore willy in a few hours and just want to cuddle and I will have drank my redbull and wondering why you can't get it up, over and over and over again, lol.

I've had quite a few overnights and two of my regular overnights are in their late 20's, early 30's, single guys, which to me is still sexual prime for a guy. I've never had anyone screw more than three times. It's usually once at night and once in the morning. At most twice at night and once in the morning. I'm always ready, trust me. I once had one guy get so drunk he couldn't screw me at all. Passed out, and we just did it once in the morning before I left. But people don't generally do overnights for an all night fuck-fest. They usually have other motives. I think that's why seasoned hobbyists that are here for the variety, almost never do overnights. They are much more content to spend their money on 5 hour long sessions with 5 different girls, than to put all their eggs in that one basket