Forums » South Bay » South Bay - Hobbyist » 411 on Nevaeh Luv 936-249-3373

tophat  Lovesddd
Since: Jul-2015
pushpin 192 - 18 Reviews

Any see this provider? Has three reviews all done days of each other and done by first time reviewers. Strange? I think so. Can anyone confirm she legit? Thanks!
https://www.nightshift.co/listings/nevaeh_luv-milpitas-ca-white-20-24

(Snap shot reference not working)

Img 0285

tophat  cerave
Since: Oct-2014
pushpin 75 - 14 Reviews

She sent me a pic the way I wanted... Looks gorgeous.. but non-gfe.. so passed..

Img 1117
rose  Nevaeh_Luv
Vip  Since: Dec-2016
pushpin 59 - 65 Reviews

Hey!!! I am Nevaeh_Luv and I am 100% real and accurate!!! No bait and switch, humble, and more than willing to chat just just hit my line 😋 Yes I'm new to NS so my reviews are by newbies cause I'm a newbie n all the oldies want reviews by oldies... gotta start somewhere! So this is my beginning😇I look forward to meeting new upscale gentlemen, that are clean and respectful much like my self. 

tophat  cerave
pushpin 75 - 14 Reviews

Will TOFTT tonight and get back :)

Img 1117
rose  Nevaeh_Luv
pushpin 59 - 65 Reviews

All me!!! 100% no bait n switch ✌️ And yes no gfe... sorry fellas

Img 0205

Img 0206

tophat  Scotty Moar
Since: Sep-2016
pushpin 109 - 7 Reviews

Looking great! 

tophat  Nicknick12344321
Since: Dec-2016
pushpin 1

Legit

Img 1117
rose  Nevaeh_Luv
pushpin 59 - 65 Reviews

Always willing to accommodate within my comfort zone!!! Thanx for the compliment ❤️ 

Img 1117
rose  Nevaeh_Luv
pushpin 59 - 65 Reviews

Thank you babe!!!💕

tophat  warriors1
Since: Dec-2016
pushpin 67 - 12 Reviews

Absolutely stunning holy smokes

Img 1117
rose  Nevaeh_Luv
pushpin 59 - 65 Reviews

Thank you babes!!! I appreciate that 💋😘😍

tophat  Tesh
Since: Oct-2015
pushpin 40

Unfortunately you are  NON GFE, that is deal breaker.

Img 1117
rose  Nevaeh_Luv
pushpin 59 - 65 Reviews

It is for a lot of people babe....
but im front and professional and don't try to trick anyone into anything they are not prepared for, or misguide anyone. I prefer to be comfortable because that makes my company comfortable. unfortunately for some that doesn't work, and that's okay 👌 I keep it genuine ✌️

tophat  GOTTADATY
Since: Oct-2016
pushpin 15 - 2 Reviews

1. Keeping Genuine works better in the long run. And being non GFE may hurt you short term , but there are plenty of us out there that it is a non issue. 
  2. If your attitude matches your beauty you will be fine .

Img 1117
rose  Nevaeh_Luv
pushpin 59 - 65 Reviews

I've been doing A-OK 👌 keeping genuine to myself and others and have yet to receive any sort of "complaint" as far as my services go😉

tophat  needvids
Since: May-2015
pushpin 5 - 1 Review

bump. anyone see her?

Img 1117
rose  Nevaeh_Luv
pushpin 59 - 65 Reviews

Alex600
Pavitb123
Elperrote
Taxicab1
Lovesitbar
Q
Bobdoe

Sunnys

Have all left reviews if anyone else that has seen me I shall leave to their discretion, but that is a few your more than welcome to contact since they left public reviews 😍😍😘😘😇☺😚

Fell free to text me n I can send u a screen shot of the reviews untill they become public after the 2 week" verification process

tophat  misterfourtwenty
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 22 - 6 Reviews

yes! , bump!

tophat  HellzaHorny
Since: Feb-2015
pushpin 381 - 19 Reviews

Alex600
Pavitb123
Elperrote
Taxicab1
Lovesitbar
Q
Bobdoe
Sunnys

Have all left reviews if anyone else that has seen me I shall leave to their discretion, but that is a few your more than welcome to contact since they left public reviews 😍😍😘😘😇☺😚

Fell free to text me n I can send u a screen shot of the reviews untill they become public after the 2 week" verification process
---

The first 4 names, which are the only reviews I can see right now, have 1 review each which is the review they wrote for you, 0 forum posts combined, and all of their reviews are super short with no details........ those are textbook signs of fake/shill reviews to boost a provider average fyi. That or you somehow got 4 members to pop their review cherries for you, which would be amazing I guess.

Img 1117
rose  Nevaeh_Luv
pushpin 59 - 65 Reviews

FYI I'm new to the site and and I'm not fake. Lol... I dunno why it makes you wait 2 weeks for reviews? At this point I have 1 full review and 7 regular ones by hobbyists that have been on here for 1-12 months. This whole review this is actually quite frustrating for new providers. I understand the purpose but the length of time it takes reviews post is kind of a set back. Any pointers on what I can do to excel this process of "proving" myself? What is the reason for the 2 week wait on posting the reviews? Can I screen shot them and post them here or something?

tophat  Fantomex
pushpin 158 - 3 Reviews

She's gorgeous!

Img 1117
rose  Nevaeh_Luv
pushpin 59 - 65 Reviews

Thank you babe💋 I appreciate it!!!💕