Forums » SF Bay Area » SF Bay Area - Lounge » The Beautiful SF❤😍

Img 4854
rose  BrianaBunny
Since: Dec-2016
pushpin 57 - 4 Reviews

Hey Bay Area!
San Francisco has always been like a second home for me for personal adventures but Ive been considering making a trip for both business and pleasure.❤❤❤😉😉
I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to (removed) me some information on the city and possibly give me your top 5 resturants out there?
Im a total foodie and I know SF has some gems so id appreciate your recommendations! 

MH

*Moderated on Jan 05

Picsart 01 04 09.22.16

tophat  Fkbello
Since: Oct-2014
pushpin 13

Depends of what kind of food you like and how much you are willing to spend.
on the not so expensive side I'd say Cotogna, Poesia, Slanted Door, Central Kitchen, Flour+Water are certainly worth the visit.
Feel free to PM me if you want to ask more detailed questions.

tophat  Ares804
Vip  Since: Feb-2016
pushpin 70 - 20 Reviews

Mission Chinese Food or Espetus

rose  Amara
Since: Jun-2016
pushpin 72 - 18 Reviews

Definitely check out Jardinière!! It's my fave in the city. Pricey, but SO worth it especially if you like French food. 😋 Oh and Stella's is also very good!!
let me know if you try any of them out. Would love to know what you think! ☺️

Img 4854
rose  BrianaBunny
pushpin 57 - 4 Reviews

Okay so I've actually never tried French food! So thank you for that recommendation because I would loooooove to try that out asap!I will be giving you my full review once I do lol

Img 4854
rose  BrianaBunny
pushpin 57 - 4 Reviews

When it comes to food I don't really mind spending a pretty penny lol. Thank you so much! Perhaps we can link up for dinner sometime!

Img 4854
rose  BrianaBunny
pushpin 57 - 4 Reviews

ooooooh I love Chinese food! I also hear that Mission has some pretty delicious Mexican food places

tophat  Fkbello
Since: Oct-2014
pushpin 13

French it is !
La Folie
Atelier Crenn (have a look at their website!)
Le Petit Crenn (their less silly incarnation)
Rue Le Pic (the only one you can get in without a reservation)

Sure! Dinner and dessert ;) 
look me up when you are in town