Forums » North Bay » North Bay - Lounge » hotel or residence?

rose  Stacy.Smith
Since: Nov-2014
pushpin 23

Would you prefer dates in a hotel or residence? I have the opportunity to rent a beautiful two bedroom apartment for providing services in the Napa valley. Is it worth the investment? I'm looking for a couple girls to join me in my venture as well.

Gemini
Mod icon md  Heywood69
Vip  Verifiedbadge Since: Mar-2015
pushpin 1487 - 14 Reviews

I would say residence.  And that would also probably be more cost-effective for you guys.  Though if you have too much activity it might bother the neighbors.

Img 0999
tophat  mobiletru
Vip  Since: May-2015
pushpin 379 - 11 Reviews

It's depends on these 3 requirements Location , location , and location 

20161018 152430
rose  superhead
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 489 - 18 Reviews

Be careful you cant control what other ladies do or how they screen if one person gets in trouble the person on the lease is in big trouble. 

Img 1283
tophat  Dr.PallMall
Since: Feb-2015
pushpin 3158 - 11 Reviews

Residence for sure!

tophat  3shots
Since: Jul-2015
pushpin 36

I avoid the motel scene. Often way too sketch and happy my last regular had a perfect studio near my office. Go for it girl!

Img 4759
tophat  zeplover
Vip  Since: Feb-2015
pushpin 620 - Qr 17 Reviews

Residence for sure.  So much more relaxing and comfortable. No front desks, big parking lots, searching for rooms, nosey maids.  It seems more like a girlfriend experience stopping by her place to hang out. 

rose  Stacy.Smith
pushpin 23

Thanks for the feed back. It will be an apartment used for business only in an upscale Napa Valley neighborhood. I don't plan on having heavy traffic and the owner is aware of my profession. It'd just be nice to split the rent with someone. It's two bedrooms but I will not be living there full time.

10001428 790972227608034 3178691661254249149 n
tophat  BourbonTime
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 125 - 16 Reviews

Would easily make the drive to Napa 

Rdh54.0
tophat  GoGetSum
Since: Jan-2015
pushpin 1417 - 17 Reviews

An apartment full of hotties sounds awesome laugh

However, I tend to agree with Superhead. Arrangements are great when they work but often times they don't and someone always feels like they are getting the chinggasa in the culo.

tophat  nocatt1895
Since: Sep-2016
pushpin 16 - 1 Review

Residence for sure and just happens , lol , I'm in Napa . Love itv, never enough ladies visit here . Send me a message , would love to see you 

Gemini
Mod icon md  Heywood69
Vip  Verifiedbadge Since: Mar-2015
pushpin 1487 - 14 Reviews

Let's make Napa the new North Bay hot spot!

tophat  gr8trugent
pushpin 87 - 22 Reviews

count me in the private residence column.

Img 1283
tophat  Dr.PallMall
Since: Feb-2015
pushpin 3158 - 11 Reviews

West Caligula Ave.

rose  Stacy.Smith
pushpin 23

Let's make Napa the new North Bay hot spot!
---YES!!!

rose  Tori_love
Since: Aug-2016
pushpin 66 - 1 Review

I have an apartment down in SoCal that I use for work purposes . a lot of people are completely comfortable coming to my residence . but at the same time a lot of people aren't into coming to a private residence . they don't feel safe , which I don't understand .... Maybe its because I'm in an apartment complex (a very nice and quiet one I may add) and not a house ?

tophat  Poonsweat
Since: Jan-2017
pushpin 1

(Removed)

MH

*Moderated on Jan 10

tophat  MeatPole
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 132 - 27 Reviews

Hey Stacy,
It's because we hobbyists are worried about getting jumped and robbed, or worse.  In a hotel, at least you can make noise and/or bang on the walls, but in a residential area, your cries could go unheard, a la Silence of the Lambs...Spooky, but a real concern.  Of course, it's the same and then some for gurlz doing outcall to residential areas, but I think that's the deal.  I've seen several posts by hobbyists saying one should not risk it.  For me, it really depends on the neighborhood.  If your apart is in a good area, these boyz is just pussy cats!

My 2cents,

MP

tophat  umi99
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 9 - 3 Reviews

residence or a good hotel for sure, lately its been all motels and in sketchy areas and have had to turn away so yeah you have my vote :)