Forums » General » International Action » 411 on Domenican republic

tophat  Tesh
Since: Oct-2015
pushpin 40

I am thinking to go to DR. Anybody has solid Intel where to go and where to monger. RB used to have tons of info on DR.

James gandolfini
tophat  MistyJohn
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 117 - 10 Reviews

Wait till after the Hurricane...

Things will be super cheap..

tophat  Victor93720
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 29 - 6 Reviews

I'm about to go on a monger trip to DR on the 12th of October.  I will be back on the 19th, and I will post a full account.

I'm staying at one of the all inclusive adult resorts for part of the trip, and staying at a local hotel near all the nightclubs for the rest, so I will be able to give a full comparison.

Victor

Wilson pic
tophat  LanceWoodrow
Since: Oct-2015
pushpin 115 - 13 Reviews

Looking forward to it. Have always been curious about those adult resorts

Megatron2
tophat  Megatron
pushpin 1970 - 9 Reviews

Second that. DR is a fantasy for me that I don't know if I ever get to it. With me being on the West coast AND with ball n chain I can only dream seeing all the infos and videos off the Net.

As an ebony spinner connoisseur DR would be heaven for me! Can't wait to read about your trip report...  yes

PS:  Please pretty please don't forget to take some pics of chicas  smiley

PPS:  Last but not least have a wonderful terrific trip!  yes

tophat  wellwhynot
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 162 - 1 Review

Friends of mine went to Cuba years ago and had a blast. There are also plenty of ebony spinners there as well. I'm betting now is the time to go there.  

I also have seen a site in the past about a place in DR where your room came with a girl or girls that looked gorgeous.  

Squifffffy
tophat  Squiggy
Since: Feb-2015
pushpin 2678

Check out the new Fuddruckers-  it just opened there in the 360  Mall
 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic    809-567-3833

tophat  texker
Since: Aug-2015
pushpin 60 - 6 Reviews

Where is the full account?

tophat  Victor93720
pushpin 29 - 6 Reviews

I posted about Dominican Republic in two separate topics.  Had a great time, and I will go back some day soon to DR.  Been busy going to Tijuana, and have a trip planned for Medellin, Columbia next week...

https://www.nightshift.co/forums/international/topics/dominican-republic-detailed-report-santo-domingo

https://www.nightshift.co/forums/international/topics/dominican-republic-detailed-report-santo-domingo-part-2