Forums » US-Other » US-Other - Lounge » Orlando FL

Img 3004
rose Nadi
Since: Jan '15 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 242 - 1 Review

Hello everyone,

Here for business, but working on the side would add some zest to my week. Is it worth it here?

Xoxo

Nadi

”I’m your huckleberry”

tophat DavyGoode
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 26

I’m in Orlando for business right now too. It’s deadly here. I never really liked Orlando. It’s a long flight to start with, and then I got stuck here on 9/11. I was looking at strip club reviews and found an article about how 9 strippers got busted in 2015 for simply touching undercover officers during lap dances.

Then again, your attitude sounds much better than mine! ;)

rose SweetVeronica
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 159 - 16 Reviews

Orlando-Kissimmee is tough on prostitution.

I've known a few who actually had to do time. 

I recommend staying off internatal drive or if your very daring and like to walk, orange blossom trail.

Bar scene I recommend trying the Gaylord Hotel. Lots of business traveler's stay there.

Bored, vist Citywalk or Disneyworld.

Enjoy Orlando.

Nikon pics  1 525
tophat Asfandan
Since: Apr '16
pushpin 597 - 20 Reviews

Hello everyone,

Here for business, but working on the side would add some zest to my week. Is it worth it here?

Xoxo

Nadi

”I’m your huckleberry”

---

There are a lot of sunbirds and tourists who come down from the Northeast and spend the winter the Sun Coast, especially the Sarasota/Bradenton areas and the Keys. A lot of the providers from the NE follow them and there are the locals, but there's still a market. However, I doubt you'd get your $400/hour rate here.

Webp.net resizeimage %287%29
rose Sashabenjamin
Since: Nov '17
pushpin 1

Hello my love,

Orlando will actually be busy this weekend for classic. Thousands of people will be in town this weekend. My home base is Daytona Beach, about a hour away.