Forums » US-Other » US-Other - Ads » If you can help me, i will definitely help you.

Img 20151025 054317 kindlephoto 50063571
rose Kitty
Since: Nov '15
pushpin 43 - 19 Reviews

Hi I'm Kitty. Ive been in Reno simce June. What was supposed to be a temporary stay here has become a permament one.  My plans for a bright future in oregon fell apart before my eye so i decided to try and make it happen here.  I usually turn one room in my home into a beautiful studio for my clients. I give my cliemts massage consisting of deep tissue and soft touch but that is just a small part of what I do. I also cleanse my clients aura's and do energy worlk with them. Id the There is a lot more that goes into these sessiolns but it would take a whole lot of typing to explain it all.  The moat important part of my sessions is that my clients jump up off my table and feel wonderdul. Some say they are healed of various ailments such as migranes and pinched nerves 

are only a coupls examples. I only know that i do this because they come back and tell me.  It is the most rewarding work to make a person feel better.  Besides being rewarding it makes me very good money.  Well since I've been in Reno i have been living homeless.  I can't do my work wirhout my studio and i cant rent a place to live amd work without a studio to make my money. 

I am asking if there is anyone who can help me ypu would be saving my life. I am a very sweet persom with a huge heart.  I am  very homest and hard working. I love to work and i love to make my home clean and warm and inviting. I have no family that i can ask for help. I  am lost at the moment. I am scared because i dont know what to do.  Thamks for taking the time to read this. If you can help please call or text me at 775-800-3677  you can also e-mail me at [email protected]

Img 20151025 054317 kindlephoto 50063571

Img 20150722 221544174