Forums » General » TV/TS » Who is your fave ts? Mine is...

tophat Mbmb415
Since: May '17
pushpin 28

I would have to go with Venus and then Minna Anderson. How about yours? I want to meet Parissa. She seems like fun

Scan
tophat Half Marathoner
Since: Dec '14
pushpin 473

Links please?

tophat BKKTSfan
Since: Dec '16
pushpin 138

Yes, Minna is very sweet and very loving as is Parissa.  Both very passionate and into the session.  Great kissers too 

i haven't seen Venus.  Mine is Jenny, can't find link, sorry

tophat Temujin
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 24 - 2 Reviews

I would have to say Bianca montero, we clicked and it was amazing. Well the three times it was amazing lol 

tophat Jessyp526
Since: Feb '17
pushpin 13

Angelina from Redwood City and Asian Princess. I miss Angelina..

tophat Mbmb415
pushpin 28

Is Jenny the Latin one that's usually in Redwood City?

tophat Mbmb415
pushpin 28

Check pm's

tophat Mbmb415
pushpin 28

Angelina was a gem

Scan
tophat Half Marathoner
pushpin 473

She's in San Francisco and advertises as Julia 

tophat Mbmb415
pushpin 28

Would you please send me a link?

Scan
tophat Half Marathoner
pushpin 473

tophat zack1952
Since: May '16
pushpin 71

Have you seen Diana?  If so, what's she like?  I've been meaning to schedule a get together with her.  I like her look.

Diana 415 314 5616 ts64

tophat Al85
Since: Dec '16
pushpin 112

👍🏾 

tophat SNS82
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 26

I would have to say Bianca montero, we clicked and it was amazing. Well the three times it was amazing lol 

---

i would have to agree, Bianca is my atf with Angel Lombardi (formerly Angelx300) a close 2nd. 

tophat Mbmb415
pushpin 28

Thank you. Have you confirmed it's her in person and if so why is she using diff pics and a diff name now? What part of sf is she in?

tophat Mbmb415
pushpin 28

Is Bianca montero fully functional. Top or bottom?

Scan
tophat Half Marathoner
pushpin 473

Thank you. Have you confirmed it's her in person and if so why is she using diff pics and a diff name now? What part of sf is she in?

shes not using " different " pictures those are her now-

she lives midtown 

It's her 

---

tophat SNS82
pushpin 26

Is Bianca montero fully functional. Top or bottom?

---

she was a bottom for me but was rock hard the entire time. She even asked if she could top me but that's not my thing so I declined. If you like them curvy voluptuous types then she's the one you want. 

tophat Mbmb415
pushpin 28

Hmm I wonder how she looks so different now. Not in a bad way but def not the same as before

tophat Mbmb415
pushpin 28

Cool. Thanks for the 411

tophat Temujin
pushpin 24 - 2 Reviews

I try to see her every time she comes to the Central Valley, which is around 2 times a year. An hour with her is not enough lol. I've never heard of angel lombardi. Pm me please and tell me about her if you don't mind? 

tophat Temujin
pushpin 24 - 2 Reviews

She is and does both. 

Scan
tophat Half Marathoner
pushpin 473

I try to see her every time she comes to the Central Valley, which is around 2 times a year. An hour with her is not enough lol. I've never heard of angel lombardi. Pm me please and tell me about her if you don't mind? 

Angel changed a lot! Lived with her aunt in Daly City for years. Was flamed endlessly on RB. I met her twice .

---

tophat SNS82
pushpin 26

Angel changed a lot! Lived with her aunt in Daly City for years. Was flamed endlessly on RB. I met her twice .

---

---

yeah I remember the RB days, I think it was something about her age. She does have a bit of an attitude when she's on the phone with you but once she realizes your serious about seeing her she opens up. Every time I saw her we had hot sessions, so I don't have anything negative to say about her. 

I think she's slowly getting out of the business because she's not posting ads any more and the only place you can really see her current pics is on her Tumblr page (LombardiXXX). 

Img 5358

Img 5359

Scan
tophat Half Marathoner
pushpin 473

Ha -where is Angel these days?