Forums » General » Tech » Help with marketing and travel...?

Imag0029
rose EricaJ69
Since: Sep '15 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 148 - 12 Reviews

I am looking for some one who knows how to build a website.  I do massage and am looking to get one stayed you expand my business. 

...it says "and travel" because I am also looking for a bag to carry my massage table in when I travel. Thanks, any information would be appreciated. 

Erica 

Img 1797
rose HoppHunny
Since: Aug '17
pushpin 33 - 1 Review

I myself don't know how to build a website but I've heard that Square Space https://www.squarespace.com/ is really user friendly. There's a lot of premade templates so it's easy to customize and if I remember correctly they have a 24 hour help line. I hope this helps 😊 

2f5b11a240d03a76d816c3f3d1ac4bdc
tophat MrRoboto
Since: May '17
pushpin 1648 - 12 Reviews

+1 Squarespace is the way to go

Tiger 06
tophat EmperorJNorton
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 838 - 7 Reviews

Id use squarespace.  As for ways to transport a massage table, I haven't a clue - that seems to be in a specialty category like dive gear, and musical instruments.

tophat freakylos
Since: Nov '16
pushpin 173 - 4 Reviews

Square space I would recommend as well. 

As for a table. You can use a folding handcart to transport your table to and from car. Then fold up  your hand cart and stuff it away. 

150px jonathan goldsmith 2009
tophat pokermountain
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 932 - 23 Reviews

Abody Portable Massage Table 3 Fold Hardwood Frame Adjustable Spa Bed Tattoo Beauty Salon, 84''L, BlackI have this one.  It is inexpensive and folds up easily.  It is on Amazon for about $90 and is really sturdy.

Imag0029
rose EricaJ69
Since: Sep '15 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 148 - 12 Reviews

Thank you...i have a table,  but just not a bag to protect it. And put the extra peices in.