Forums » General » Strip Clubs » Visiting SF strip clubs 1st time

tophat Teebo834
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 7 - 2 Reviews

Going up there this weekend and want best intel on what club to visit. I read all topics and got alot of info but want some more expert advice. Really want friendly LD's and PS's with some real beauty's. Thx

tophat Gonzallo
Since: Jan '16
pushpin 429

Going up there this weekend and want best intel on what club to visit. I read all topics and got alot of info but want some more expert advice. Really want friendly LD's and PS's with some real beauty's. Thx

---

Are you pretty flexible about what you mean by "friendly" dances (do you mean extras?  high mileage touching?)?  What about shift, day or night?  Years ago, the answer here was easy: high mileage + most beautiful girls = MBOT.  Today, there's no easy answer.

For high touching LDs and very high touching (and possibility of extras) PSes, there's basically only two places we'd recommend, MBOT and Crazy Horse.  Cost of PSes can be very high at both so be aware going in, and neither club is full of "real beauties", although from the sounds of recent TRs, MBOT has some of those floating around right now.  I would not recommend any of the other high mileage places in SF.

If "real beauties" is what you're optimizing for, then Gold Club by far.  But lap dances and VIPs there are low mileage affairs, and the hustle factor can be very high when it's crowded (any night shift, and busy dayshifts).  

Other options: For dayshift, Hustler has the most low-pressure, laid back hustle, and does have alcohol.  If drinking with the girls, then somewhat low mileage dances sounds fun, this place is a fine choice on dayshift; the nightshift is beautiful but hustle factor goes up significantly.  For nightshift, Condor has the lowest-pressure hustle in the city, more laid back than Hustler or Gold Club but still nowhere near the mileage of MBOT or Crazy Horse.  

tophat Teebo834
pushpin 7 - 2 Reviews

Thanks for the info, I will hit CH for sure. Let you know how it went.

tophat dumbluck
Since: May '16
pushpin 125

Gonzallo - my compliments to you.

You have the patience of a saint. This questions is asked repeatedly - on average ever couple of weeks, and you invariably take the time to answer.

And a good thorough answer at that. 

I on the other hand feel tempted to reprimand the OP for not really having done research on the subject. A quick glance would show very similar question and almost always with a similarly nice, thoughtful answer from you.

Regards.

tophat Roland
pushpin 261

Patience of Gonzo,  yes. But what of my admirable restraint?

tophat Teebo834
pushpin 7 - 2 Reviews

As always when there is a good thoughtful response to a much asked asked question, there is always someone who comes in and tries to bash the person asking. For some reason that is the norm and shows no reasoning behind it. Once again Gonzo TY for being true to the forum.

Hakuho
tophat hakuho
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 173

Pay no attention to the input of doddering OLD pervs who haven't been been able to get it up for years.

Instead, follow these instructions for experiencing  the same results as that from SF SC visits:

1) procure 5 or 6 crisp new $100 bills.

2) keep a book of matches or a cigarette lighter handy.

3) retreat to a workshop.

4) now, lower your underwear or briefs and place your package into a bench vise -balls and all-and tighten slowly while holding the money to the flames as you burn your hard-earned money.

5) cleanup and realize that you have just saved money on the transportation costs of coming into the most fucked-up city in the Western world...for an encounter with 4s,5s,and 6s dancer/whores.

no charge  for the enlightenment...YMMV

tophat Donovano
Since: Aug '16
pushpin 128 - 7 Reviews

Pay no attention to the input of doddering OLD pervs who haven't been been able to get it up for years.

Instead, follow these instructions for experiencing  the same results as that from SF SC visits:

4) now, lower your underwear or briefs and place your package into a bench vise -balls and all-and tighten slowly while holding the money to the flames as you burn your hard-earned money.

5) cleanup and realize that you have just saved money on the transportation costs of coming into the most fucked-up city in the Western world...for an encounter with 4s,5s,and 6s dancer/whores.

fuck dude, did someone shit in your cheerios or something?  What the hell is wrong with you?

---

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 197

fuck dude, did someone shit in your cheerios or something?  What the hell is wrong with you?

---

---

nope, he's always like that.

.he's an axxhole

tophat Gonzallo
pushpin 429

--

Some history here -- he has been around the forums for many, many years, back to the old redbook days.  Back then, he was a good guy, good contributor to the forums.  Between then and now, he had some personal tragedies, including some that evidently involved getting taken advantage of by strippers, and moved across the world to escape his troubles.  That's why he's got such a negative view of strippers, why he constantly frames strip clubbing as some soul-robbing endeavor, and even more so, has such a negative view of the posters here who have NOT made the same mistakes he has (e.g., why he hates southerner -- southerner (and many of the other old timers here) has spent a lifetime just enjoying strip clubs, without making whatever terrible mistakes hakuho made).  Those of us who enjoy this over the long term, do it by having fun and not making whatever tragic mistakes hakuho made -- that's an important point.  

As such, he does serve a very useful example here, just not in the way he thinks he's an example: he's a living warning that if you make atrociously bad choices, you might end up angry, bitter, spewing venom on a forum, living in an apartment right next to hakuho's, halfway across the world.    It IS definitely true that one can mistake a stripper's business hustle for romantic love, and the outcome could be tough.  He just has trouble understanding that we haven't all made those same mistakes.

tophat Gonzallo
pushpin 429

dumbluck: "I on the other hand feel tempted to reprimand the OP for not really having done research on the subject. A quick glance would show very similar question and almost always with a similarly nice, thoughtful answer from you."

Heh, thanks... 'course, when you state it that way, I'm not sure if I'm doing anyone a favor, or giving positive reinforcement for lazy research :)

Roland: "Patience of Gonzo,  yes. But what of my admirable restraint?"

LOL!  You are getting soft, man!  

tophat southerner
pushpin 481

Roland: "Patience of Gonzo. yes. But what of my admirable restraint?"

LOL! You are getting soft, man!

Soft?  Not just Roland, according to Hakuho were all soft......

tophat Peaktwin
Since: Jul '15
pushpin 123

You're about 15 to 20 years too late .  Strip clubs in sf suck now.  When MSC and LA gals etc were running you wouldnt believe what was going on.  Now it's all some over priced deja vu run crap fest with not very impressive girls and idiots in suits watching every second. Crazy horse always has the same 5 or 6 girls I've seen for the past 10 years.  It sucks.  Better off doing some research on AAMPS here. SF is no longer grimey , fun and sleazy its now San Jose North

Tellmemore
tophat stuttermanben
pushpin 506

I concur: when MSC and LA gals etc were running you wouldn't believe what was going on. Those were the days, my friend twin peak. Menaka and I - crossing the street to and fro between LA Gals and MSC several times a week as we traversed the corridor through the passage of space-time. Those were the days of our lives. Have you seen what is being done next to LA gals ? sad. so sad.

tophat Teebo834
pushpin 7 - 2 Reviews

Well just got back from SF and as advertised..not good. Went to MBOT around 4pm with high wxpectations and there were only 2 girls in the place with 3 on there way. Only good thing was the counter man informed me before getting stuck with the cover. So I decided on CH down the way. With $25 parking and $26 cover I once again hoped for the best. Walked in and at least there were a mix of 6 girls; asian, 2 whites, 1 AA, latina and I want to say russian too but at first glance not appealing at all. Sat back row and watched 4 girls on stage and although they all were real friendly(letting hands on) I didnt budge to front row. Then out came the I wanna say light complected AA or Puerto Rican girl named Alexis and she was hot, tall and a rack on her and on my way to the frontbrow. On her 3rd song, nude, I was totally blown away when she spread her legs. Most beautiful P I have seen at a SC, and I have been to many this past couple of months in Bako and SB, and she was hot. Waited for her to come out after and she never did, so took off. So for the $51 start and $20 plus tip for her It was better than expected. Headed south to LA, be in Hollywood, any NEW 411 would help.

tophat Gonzallo
pushpin 429

Well, this is one of those cases where it sucks to be right.  On national boards, San Francisco is often listed in the "worst big cities for strip clubs" list.  As implied in a post above, big change from 20 years ago, when it was atop the best, with arguably the best American strip club that has ever existed.  Sigh.  It is possible to manage to have fun, but for me I've completely changed my model of the experience I'm looking for (I think happy and I have been SCing the same way for the past 10 years)

Anyway, head to tuscl and read the club reviews for southern california.  I gather good strip clubs are not hard to find, nor are extras, but you'll have to get away from city center and out towards areas like COI to get to the real fun