Forums » General » Strip Clubs » I really need rent.. how does one even go about being a stripper I live in sf

20170926 105641
rose Beccasf'sfinest
Since: Nov '17 Vip  
pushpin 8 - 2 Reviews

The girls outside look a bit intimidating..any advice? Thx

Img 0004 copy
tophat Dr. Davaja
Since: Oct '17
pushpin 120 - 1 Review

Take a few poledancing classes, and then hit the Gold Club on tryouts night.  It used to be Sunday, but I'd call them and check what day it is.  

When you're up there, don't watch the crowd, imagine the show you're making, and stay in it.

20170926 105641
rose Beccasf'sfinest
pushpin 8 - 2 Reviews

I wish I had that kind of time what about the sleazier ones yes desperate

tophat PeterPeter
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 869 - Qr 62 Reviews

About the sleaziest one I know is the one in my living room, but the pay isn’t very good compared to the ones on Broadway.  Usually only one guy there and he likes to improvise the “pole” you dance around.

2f5b11a240d03a76d816c3f3d1ac4bdc
tophat MrRoboto
Since: May '17
pushpin 1425 - 11 Reviews

I thought providers made more money than dancers??

Ns profile1
tophat iamsamiam
Since: Jan '17
pushpin 148 - Qr 7 Reviews

According to this thread, you should read the SF weekly. Good luck

www.nightshift.co/forums/forums/strip-clubs/topics/crazyhorse-talent-hunt

Img 20170904 130726303
rose Jasmine_H
Since: Sep '17
pushpin 13 - 3 Reviews

This definitely isn't always true. I know most would think because one gives dances/teases and the other actually sleeps with people that sex workers for sure make more money than an exotic dancer does.The truth is everyone is different so it could possibly be either.Many years ago when I was about 19 years old I had decided to go and become a stripper,but not like the ones at the Gentlemen's Club.Where I worked at we had a office that we'd hang out at,bond and laugh all the time while waiting for work.The clients we entertained for would find the lady or ladies of their choice on our website,call our office who they would speak to our secretary/receptionist she was also a dancer at one time,but had decided to retire.Then the dancer and or dancers would get into the car with one of our drivers/security, and head to the address to where the party was. While I was dancing I was also a student at an adult school trying to get my GED. I was a foster care child and I had also been a high school drop out. For myself after a while it became too hard for me to go to school and dance at the same time because I hardly got sleep in the mornings getting off of work before school and hardly sleep in the evenings after school before work.So I didn't even dance that long I say about 6 months at the most. I have been a provider for way longer than when I stripped I say about 5-6 years now. I don't know about the exact amount of money I made/touched from stripping,but I do know for a fact it was a whole lot more than I've made/touched from being in this industry. I remember going crazy and thinking back then to myself wow this is crazy and way too much money for a 19 year old. My wallet would be completely full of money that I couldn't even close it because it wouldn't snap closed together and let's say if it would have closed hypothetically speaking my wallet would have broke. Then I always had loose money in my purse too because I couldn't get it into my wallet at all. At that time I didn't know anything about a bank account and I didn't know anything about the reloadable debit/credit cards that you buy from the store.You have to think about it and remember too that for some providers(myself) business is very slow. Also when dancing you safe a whole lot of money that you spend when being a sex worker.Damn just brought back a bunch of memories.Thank you for reminding me how much more money I made, how much more fun I had, how I love to dance and how great of an exotic dancer I was. I'm strongly starting to think about going back.

tophat wellwell17
Since: Jan '16
pushpin 110 - 2 Reviews

Work at Crazyhorse! I would come to see you there

20170926 105641
rose Beccasf'sfinest
pushpin 8 - 2 Reviews

Does anywhere have where u can just walk in meet manager a no show client made me miss my audition now on probably going to lose my apt . Fuck.bight aide cute lingerie ....now till 530pm would be the time to support a needy good cause. 

tophat MNMgreen
Since: Nov '17
pushpin 37

I wish I had that kind of time what about the sleazier ones yes desperate

--I'm all for you showing up in one of the clubs but, if you need $$ in a hurry why not start pm'ing some of your regulars from when you were Marinsfinest? I know that you said you lost your database in your phone and for some reason you are locked out of your original NS page but, you had 51 really good reviews and most said that they would see you again. The Marinsfinest Ad is still up so you can still access the reviews (a database) and pm your favorite reviewers. Contact (PM from becca account) them remind them who you are (new name) and offer the ones that want to repeat a onetime deal until you get back on your feet. Gotta be simpler and surer than starting a new career. But, by all means try the dancing thing, I'd come to the crazyhorse to see you.

20170926 105641
rose Beccasf'sfinest
pushpin 8 - 2 Reviews

Well my regular s text me . Ok m going to att I can get my number back. Thank u

tophat southerner
pushpin 402

No! wait! No! wait! You are still going to try out at the CH aren't you? 

Seriously, I hope you get the money you need in time to pay the rent, but I hope you will still consider trying out dancing too.  

tophat PeterPeter
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 869 - Qr 62 Reviews

That seems to make the most sense to me too.  I saw Becca about 6 months ago and had fun, but never repeated for some reason.  A little flirting and enticing would probably go a long ways, but at this point I am thinking about an hour drive to see a new lady that has caught my eye.  Oh well...

tophat Elvis P
pushpin 843

Try out at Crazy Horse on Market and 6th, where according to other dancers, doesn't require previous experience. From there, you can do what a lot of SF dancers do, and become a real estate agent. 

Ari gold
tophat FredNorris
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 231

Work at Crazyhorse! I would come to see you there

---

Yeah, CH and MBOT dancers offers extras and offer extras to make more money for themselves.

if you just want to offer lap-dances then work for Hustler Club or Centerfolds