Forums » General » Strip Clubs » Ch on a sunday

tophat egixxxer
Since: Nov '15
pushpin 38

Any good? 

tophat Elvis P
Since: Jan '16
pushpin 795

Not as good as Fri and Sat, but better than most clubs (mileage-wise).

tophat stuttermanben
Since: Jan '16
pushpin 392

don't bother going there tonight, unless you don't mind your nieces asking you during the next family gathering why you entered that sleazy club on mid market and paid for company on that palmy sunday night. i would have been ashamed to enter the crazy horse while my niece was waiting in line to watch the sold out show at the warfield.

tophat lurkingtroll
Since: Jan '17
pushpin 70

It was actually free to attend CH on a sunday a few months back. They offered free admission and a 6 inch subway sandwich and a drink at no cost. The past couple of sunday i attended when it was free had pretty much the same line up of girls. 6-8 girls. Some decided to dance on stage, other just loitered in their seats and mingle with customer and haggle for dances.  It was pretty empty inside. Not sure how it is now.

Ari gold
tophat FredNorris
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 117

i've been trying to get my buddy to come down with me to CH

he lives in San Bruno and I even offered to drive us down and pay for the parking next door.

the free sandwich deal got him mildle interested so I we'll see....

tophat lurkingtroll
Since: Jan '17
pushpin 70

Only the sandwich part peaked his interest? smh.. well that sunday promo is long and gone. But i tend to give CH another shot on sunday as well. 

Ari gold
tophat FredNorris
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 117

yah that dude(my buddy) is a big time mooch!

had to lure him in the club with food, LOL!

so we'll see if it works.

worse case scenario, i buy him a subway 6in.

Textfree 1976979980765932107
rose natalie_swallows_all
Since: Nov '16 Vip  
pushpin 120 - 58 Reviews

I have many fond memories of the crazy horse. Honestly one of my favorite places to go. I've seen Alexis Texas twice there and wow she knows how to put on a show❤️