Forums » General » Street Action » How's the N 1st stroll in SJ?

tophat fox_says_ken
Since: Oct-2014
pushpin 79 - 4 Reviews

I have not been out much since before New Years. Is the N 1st street stroll still dead?  Anyone have any luck cruising the hotels?  A couple of years ago the Airport Inn was starting to become like Lil Amsterdam in Modesto was. More recently I was doing incall at the M6 and Days Inn near Brokaw and saw a couple ladies while driving through the parking lot and checking out the doorways and balconies.

tophat Cinap63
Since: Mar-2017 Vip  
pushpin 9

I took a stroll through that area last night, cruising the m6, and the shell station it looked dead, a cop was cruising through the lot with his spotlight on at m6 so I left

Megatron2
tophat Megatron
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 2438 - 11 Reviews

I cruised last night S. First/Monterey stroll and picked up an ebony for a BJ. It was around 10pm and the action was so-so. I counted maybe 8-10 girls out. Unfortunately only one barely enticing enough for me to pick her up. Also saw one SJPD SUV also cruising the same stroll.

Action at the motels along Brokaw has died down considerably since a couple of years ago. While they still use them as incall there's just no blatant solicitation outside of rooms anymore. Sure if you come by enough you may luck into one or two but I consider it a waste of time and resource so I don't check the motels anymore. That is until I hear the action picks up.

tophat rjhoneycomb
Since: Feb-2016
pushpin 99 - 7 Reviews

Damn dead. I've been checking it for two weeks​ now and I have seen two sw, one black one white. Definitely not worth the time to cruise albeit many use this hotels for incalls.

Right now SJ only stroll is Monterey and it's been quiet as of late and prices have been higher.

Pixlr 20170720151240781
rose SophiaJanae
Since: Apr-2017
pushpin 104 - 29 Reviews

Where were you located when you passed these ladies. I'm out and about? 

Img 3725
rose CashmereLovely
pushpin 14 - 2 Reviews

I would like to no as well 

tophat rjhoneycomb
Since: Feb-2016
pushpin 99 - 7 Reviews

I was out by the Denny's on n first.

Blunt2
tophat The blunt man
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 136 - 1 Review

I disagree with all of the above. I have had no issues finding hotties. In fact if this site didn't have stupid ass rules I'd post ads of all kinds of bitches I've found this year...

Friday 5/12 was super popin. I was out from 9pm to 4am 7 hours. There were so many hotties white/Latina to choose from that I left empty handed cuz I couldn't pick one! Lots of LE out but didn't stop the action. 

The important thing to understand is that this is a 7 hour period! I understand if you drive around for an hour you might get the illusion that's it's dead. Put in time and you wont be disappointed...

Pixlr 20170720151240781
rose SophiaJanae
pushpin 104 - 29 Reviews

I'm out and about now.

tophat Grk223
Since: Dec-2014
pushpin 249 - 25 Reviews

I had the pleasure of meeting Sophia today out by her hotel, great mini dress on, headed to her place and met her friend also, Cashmere. Both have commented in this string, so I posted here. I will leave the details to a review so I don't get deleted, but they were super chill, friendly, accommodating and no complaints. Hope this is considered a mini, I tried to keep it brief.

Img 3725
rose CashmereLovely
pushpin 14 - 2 Reviews

Thank you I enjoyed myself as well ✨✨✨😘😘have a nice day 

tophat fox_says_ken
pushpin 79 - 4 Reviews

SophiaJanae inbox me where you stroll!

Ken

tophat Invasian
pushpin 37 - 4 Reviews

For those of you who don't remember blunt from the old rb street action days, his posts were like chronicles with visuals included and often links to ads of the girls found on the stroll. I would always look forward to those because they would contain vital Intel and it was a treat to see pics of sws in the wild and often blunt would find some real gems. Blunt, Too bad you're unable to continue with posts like the past. Too bad because I feel the sa forum is sort of lacking without those old school blunt type posts. 

tophat shadowworlds
Since: Jan-2015
pushpin 2701

Post from the Blunt in the RB days where great. Everyone looked forward to his next post LOL

tophat cnova
Since: Oct-2015
pushpin 10

I was going to start up Inty Illustrated because I have a lot of free time now. But then I read the new rules.... Blunt's posts were great and there was another guy doing it too. I can't remember his handle though. Oh and that crazy guy Marsch? He used to post videos of the skankiest hoes. I could never look away from those train wrecks :-)

Megatron2
tophat Megatron

Maybe it is TGRT that you referred to as the other guy doing it too? Unfortunately they all have been ran off this web site by the rules here.

No need to put up with those dumb rules here. Just go to MyScarletBook and post all the pics you want. They're not as rigid there as here.

tophat Invasian
pushpin 37 - 4 Reviews

ya possibly TGRT or Piker some RB SA legends.

Thumbs up for marsch, would find some of the skankiest hoes that some of us wouldn't even touch with a six foot fishing pole.

Scan
tophat Half Marathoner
pushpin 414

Makes sense but seven hours is a long time bro tie a hit you Dick in a knot! Plus there's the gas cost and cops seeing you loitering over and over again, no?? 

🙃

Blunt2
tophat The blunt man
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 136 - 1 Review

Fuck the police. They can't pull you over unless you make a traffic violation. Unless you're driving in a no cruising zone like Alum Rock has, there is nothing wrong with driving around. Gas, I forgot most people on here are broke trying to find $40 hoes lol

tophat fox_says_ken
pushpin 79 - 4 Reviews

I used to post pics of O-town girls who were out midday, but its hard to get pics at night when the SJ-town girls are out without a better camera.

Megatron2
tophat Megatron

Even some of us who are not that broke we can't afford to be out more than  an hour or two because we have curfew at home LOL 

Prison mike
tophat Prison Mike
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 139 - 4 Reviews

Is that curfew set by Mom, The Wife/Significant Other, or you have kids needing to be tucked in?

-Prison Mike

Scan
tophat Half Marathoner
pushpin 414

Ha ha , not broke but they did some kind of gas station curfew down where you cruise as well as many of the stations close at 10 now- like what! 😐

tophat Teg123
pushpin 385 - 8 Reviews

Sometimes the best times are  between 2AM-6AM, I stop doing this hobby for over a year now, but I remember when I used to drive around the two tire shops, all the way down to the pet shop,  between 2am-6am the SW are hiding towards the bank, or side streets. I haven't drove by any of the strolls since last June, just know that just because you don't see them in an well know area like the hot dog place, that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

So just keep an eye out some of these SW are just sitting inside a car, waiting for the "perfect time" to come out, I used to see a few of them just sitting/laying down in a parked car, because they spotted LE. 

tophat Teg123
pushpin 385 - 8 Reviews

I used to circle the area for hours myself, even parked by LE, and UC at the hot dog place, just make sure your lights are all working, drive the speed limit, don't make random turns into a well known hot spot, and don't  act like your not "shopping" if you see a SW try your best not to look at them, looking at them isn't a crime, but if you act give LE a reason to follow you then they might.