Forums » General » Street Action » Fresno SA Belmont

tophat Cbryant
Since: Aug-2015
pushpin 18

Went for a drive down Belmont earlier. I saw 12-15 girls out between First and Cedar, half LSW, half BSW. All were late teen/early 20's, dressed for the club. 

I stopped and got gas at the station on First and watched the parade for about 10 minutes as I pretended to wash my windows. A tall LSW (5'9) about 20 walked by in white yoga pants, she had long dark hair. She smiled and blew me a kiss as I worked the gas pump. She was not at all fat, but far from petite. She was a perfect example of thick.

I thought she was going to come around the car and chat me up but when I turned to put the pump back she walked off. Tonight was not a good night for me to close escrow, I was only window shopping. But I did want to get her number for future consideration. 

If anyone knows who that is please speak up or PM me. 

tophat EffDat26
Since: Dec-2016
pushpin 62 - 4 Reviews

out now not seeing anything really

tophat shadowworlds
Since: Jan-2015
pushpin 2521

Now that the weather is getting better they are all coming out to play LOL. Just be careful lots of LE out and about watching. Not sure if you get arrested and your car towed or if it a ticked if you get caught picking up any of those girls. It seems like a lot of younger women are out working. They say it's easy money. Sometimes yes sometimes no

rose MonicaLee304
Since: Feb-2017
pushpin 6 - 2 Reviews

I'm Back 😉😘 

If you see me around don't be shy ☺️ say hi 👋🏽 I don't bite ☺️

tophat crashboom
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 123

be cautious with that group of girls, at lest half of them are jb. I know the head girl.

Img 20160510 025802
rose kashley
Since: Nov-2015
pushpin 35 - 10 Reviews

I hope a few of u guys get to check me out this morning

tophat Justfn
Since: Jun-2014
pushpin 42

It is dead as fuck out there. Wasted half a tank cruising all the strolls

tophat Carpaymentguy
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 171 - 24 Reviews

Lots of ladies out. Lots of LE out as well. Have fun at your own risj

tophat Silvrbak42
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 80 - 4 Reviews

Between Abby and cedar it's dead. A couple ladies scattered about.

tophat Cbryant
Since: Aug-2015
pushpin 18

Abby ---> 1st is usually thin, possibly one or two sw taking a long lap. The only place I've seen competition is standing around the first few numbers. Occasionally there are a few stretching their legs as far west as Cedar, or on the other side of Belmont. But the bulk of the action is around the numbers, and that can change as the wind blows.

tophat Justfn
pushpin 42

I have been having fun for 13 years and it's been dead. It's all the usual talent. Everyone has seen busted ass Whitney enough.

tophat shadowworlds
Since: Jan-2015
pushpin 2521

Fresno is having a all hands on gang crack down. Not a good time to be looking for SW in any of the local hot spots.

Giphy

tophat Carpaymentguy
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 171 - 24 Reviews

It was my first time hitting this "track" last week. It was a success, but due to my previous mongering, I realize I got really lucky. I mainly stuck with parkway and belmont since I don't know any other stroll in Fresno. Is Golden state still a good spot? Anyhow, I make the intial drive thru and I only spotted a few crackhead SWs. So, I get back on the freeway, but as I look up at the overpass, I see a beautiful and curvacious woman walking towards parkway. Her name is Daisy. She was so sexy that I knew that she wasn't a cop. But, that is all I knew at this point. It took a lot of persuasion to get her to talk to me, but I finally got her in my car and we were on our way to her motel. I don't know the name of the hotel, but we drove for like 5-10min away. I saw some more SWs hanging out of her hotel. Perhaps it was another stroll altogether. Amazing date. She had big tits, cute face, nice ass and was just flat out sexy. I'd like to find her again or someone like her. I dropped her back off on Parkway and at that time it was like 3p. Now, there was like 20 girls working. I went back at like 5p and it was down to like 4 girls working. Too much LE for my liking.

tophat Justfn
pushpin 42

I may have to do the afternoon. I was searching from 10-1pm, didn't find anything worth fucking. 

tophat TheTruth083
Since: Dec-2015
pushpin 58

Any info on the skater looking girl on Blackstone right now

Img 20170626 074629 1
rose Nadica
Since: Jun-2016
pushpin 5 - 3 Reviews

Hey I can be her but no I wouldn't if I was u if we have the same person in mind