Forums » General » Street Action » Inty 9/10

tophat Sailor Jerry
Since: Jun '16
pushpin 7

I'd like to start my 1st post by saying thank you to all the lady's and gentlemen here, this community has lots of solid folks and I appreciate all your contributions and services. 

Hit up inty last night. It was nice and warm and the lady's where out and looking good. I found it hard to make a choice but I finally did. Seen this Carmel complexion large breasted honey haired girl named Candy and I had to stop. She was real chill and accommodating. I got a cbj for an average street price. She was good but I was too excited so it ended all to quick. 

Also was on capp and ran into a old fling who's number I no longer have. She went by Jada a few years back. Thick Asian sweet heart. She was gonna hop in my ride when le hit the block and she got spooked and walked away. If anyone knows any contact info I'd really really appreciate it. I know the discription is a little vague but I didn't get the best look at her and its been years. She did recognize me so I know I got the right girl. Pm if you can help. Thanks in advance.

tophat Btfoak510
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 44 - 4 Reviews

Welcome to the board and the street scene. Take a minute to read the rules of the streets so you hopefully only have more good experiences. They are on here somewhere. Some of us have been doing this a long time and stayed safe and happy.

Was this the Candy with the bad teeth you saw? She always has her tits sticking up in some very tight bra.

As for tonight, I counted probably 20 girls from 8th all the way to 42nd. Most were BSWs but a couple of WSWs. I almost picked up this big-titted BSW on 17th with a sweet smile but when I did my usual around the block on side streets sweep for cops sure enough I saw LE.  I counted 3 LE tonight and was even followed for a bit until some sidewalk action pulled them off me.  I talked to another spinner BSW outside a liquor store with a flawless ass hanging out of some booty shorts but my spider senses screamed jailbait. So I came home empty handed but glad I played both situations safe.

tophat Sailor Jerry
pushpin 7

Not sure if it was candy with the bad teeth. I know she didn't use any so that was a plus lol. She did have her tits on display and she was even complaining about her back.

I've gone thru the street action rules and I've tried my best to follow them. Seems like most girls don't know or don't care to follow the guidelines to keep everyone out of les line of fire. Which is why making a decision is so tough. Sometimes its just too hard to pass up on a girl who won't walk up the block. 

tophat Miles323
Since: Aug '17
pushpin 46

"Better safe than sorry". It can be hard (hehe) to pass after seeing a lot of talent on the street, but you gotta listen to the right head. LE will ruin your day real fast. Stay safe out there.

Peace,

Miles

tophat GasSaver
Since: Sep '15
pushpin 77 - 3 Reviews

You guys hit it right on the nail with Candys descriptions. 

She walks around Inty with most of her tits hanging out and most of the time, she has on her headphones. I also know that she lives in a tent on E12th next to the Bart tracks. She's among the group that built their own little community with tents and make shift structures in the area. 

Pixlr 20170720151240781
rose SophiaJanae
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 118 - 29 Reviews

is this not about street action 

where a person lives shouldn't matter so what if it's in a tent, you all aren't complaining about what's provided why complain about someone's living situation especially here in a forum. just saying you get what you pay for.. especially on the streets.. 

tophat GasSaver
Since: Sep '15
pushpin 77 - 3 Reviews

Miss SofiaJanae

The information given was solely for those that might be looking for her to have a easier time on locating her. It was not intended to be a COMPLAINT. Sorry that you took the information in the wrong context. 

Pixlr 20170720151240781
rose SophiaJanae
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 118 - 29 Reviews

I also know that she lives in a tent on E12th next to the Bart tracks. She's among the group that built their own little community with tents and make shift structures in the area. 

I'm not about to go back and forth but I believe that the first sentence of what is written above was fine. The next part starting from she's........ was not necessarily needed. That part was irrelevant to the topic at hand if you ask me, but hey I'm not a mod here but I'm sure if I wrote a post similar to that statement I'd have mods in my pm inbox and deleted posts.. Just my opinion didn't say there is a correct or incorrect context of what was written. 
p.s. -》-》(Sophia NOT Sofia) lol 

tophat mktglew
Since: Jul '15
pushpin 649 - 1 Review

I don't think there was any intention of putting down a provider that lives in a tent near the BART tracks. Since, it isn't a physical address rather a tent community, I think it's allowable.

tophat dkz
Since: Aug '17
pushpin 187

Its not really irrelevant to the topic at hand at all. It implies perhaps she might not be the clean little flower one might hope for, if she lives in a tent on the corner near some BART tracks. Furthermore, if she is one of the originators of the camp there, that indicates its not just a one time, temporary thing, but rather that is the way she lives for a while now. And hence, again, might not be smelling all that fresh.

Its sort of true that on the streets you get what you pay for, but one of the reasons for this forum to exist is to find out more info about SWs than one gets just seeing them out on the stroll. In this case it is all good info, not overly prying but certainly clueing in potential customers as to what to expect. Not all SWs live in a tent down by the river or whatever, many manage to have normal lives including a roof over their heads and a shower to use between dates. Or not.

dkz

tophat Sailor Jerry
pushpin 7

Yikes! I had no idea. She didn't come off as such. Sorry if this started some debate. While I am a bit shocked to read this info it didn't take anything away from the experience. In all honesty tho it does impact my feelings on a repete visit with her. Thanks. Sophia thanks for some perspective and I'd love to see you around. So I'm guessing no one knows exotic Jada? She used to be on inty years back. I'd love to reconnect with her if anyone has the number or link to a recent add. Happy sailing