Forums » General » Sports » 49ers LB Reuben Foster arrested for marijuana possession in Alabama

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 198

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22069195/san-francisco-49ers-lb-reuben-foster-arrested-alabama-marijuana-possession

49ers LB Reuben Foster arrested for marijuana possession in Alabama

The 49ers released the following statement Friday night: "The San Francisco 49ers organization is aware of the matter involving Reuben Foster and we are currently gathering all relevant facts."

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
pushpin 198

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/1/15/16893754/reuben-foster-marijuana-arrest-suspension-length-2018

Reuben Foster could face a one-game suspension, per Ian Rapoport

In 2015, three marijuana-related arrests resulted in one-game suspensions

California changed their drug laws as of January 1 to legalize personal possession of marijuana. I don’t believe you can smoke it in public, but you can possess it and use it in your own home. So, if Foster had simply remained in California, this would not be an issue.

tophat redbull
Since: Aug '14
pushpin 355 - 15 Reviews

Must be pretty stupid to break any laws in a back country state like Alabama! 

tophat Lakers08
Since: Dec '17
pushpin 7

Yep should have waited to move to CA and he can smoke all the weed he wants!

tophat Coltrane
Since: Oct '17 Vip  
pushpin 17 - 3 Reviews

Such bs! And here we are in Cali with legal weed. I have my medical card for situations like this, but you can never be too sure.

He'll probably get fine, but thats it

Image %281%29
tophat PnkPrlHntr
Since: Jun '17 Vip  
pushpin 1942 - 10 Reviews

Regardless of the state he's in it's still a federal illegal substance. Also the NFL has a substance policy and he would still get a suspension. Yes California has legalized it for personal use but if you're over an once you're going to still be arrested for something, more than likely distribution. He's lucky he's only getting a one game suspension. He may even have to submit to testing on request by the league in the near future

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
pushpin 198

this guy is fucked.

three strikes and I think he may be out soon.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/02/11/reuben-foster-arrest-domestic-violence-rifle-assault-san-francisco-49ers-nfl-alabama-kyle-shanahan-john-lynch/

Reuben Foster, San Francisco 49er linebacker, leaves Santa Clara County Jail, Sunday evening, Feb. 11, 2018, after being arrested on suspicion of domestic violence and possession of an assault rifle in Los Gatos. (Karl Mondon/Bay Area News Group)

And now 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan and general manager John Lynch have a big decision to make. One that could contradict or bolster the duo’s “winning the right way” rhetoric.

tophat ABC123456
pushpin 60 - 1 Review

He can always go to the Raiders where all the fuck ups goes to, like Aldon Smith. And then stink up his career there with a sorry ass team with their sorry ass fans. Wannabe hoodrats sticks together along with their wannabe hoodrats fans. LOL!

Image %281%29
tophat PnkPrlHntr

Na the niners can keep him. Gruden won't pick him up. The Raiders are back I'm thinking Superbowl with Gruden. But you can talk you trash and keep crying. Hey you do have a team leader now in qb

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
pushpin 198

that sounds about right over there.

its a damn shame this cocksucker was at a cost of a first round pick at the time. Investing in this criminal nets a loss instead of having to groom an MVP and get dividends from him. Now all he's looking at is a future and history of a criminal record.

fuck face.

tophat ABC123456
pushpin 60 - 1 Review

Chucky is overrated. Raiders will continue to suck dick and stink like shit like the rest of their wannabe hoodrat fans. LOL!!!

Image %281%29
tophat PnkPrlHntr

You poor poor babies. I'm so sorry your butt hurts from having a crappie team.
 Looks like you're stuck with a loser

tophat ABC123456
pushpin 60 - 1 Review

Don't let the door hit those wannabe hoodrats when they leave for Las Vegas. HAHAHAHA! Good riddance. Bay Area don't need losers like the raiders and their hoodrat wannabe pathetic fans. LOL!

Tiger 06
tophat EmperorJNorton
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 1095 - 8 Reviews

I'm just commenting on the Raiders temporary relocation.  Like Arnie, they'll be back.

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
pushpin 198

back on topic:

Foster officially arrested.

the niners are sitting on their hands untill this thing pans itself out.

note-I think because there is NO talent to replace him at that position, 49ers will try and retain him.

behind the QB, he is the 2nd most talented player in that team right now.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/report-ruben-foster-arrested-for-domestic-violence-incident

- 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster has been arrested on charges related to domestic violence, threats and possession of an assault rifle, the Los Gatos Monte Sereno Police Department said in a Sunday news release.

Foster, 23, was arrested in Los Gatos at 9:15 a.m. Sunday on Shannon Road after police were sent there to do a "welfare check and possible disturbance call for service," the department said.