Forums » General » Sports » Forty Niners 0-9?

tophat Midnight_Rambler
Since: Sep '17
pushpin 155

I would never have thought it would happen, but it has. Their offense is shitty, their run defense is deplorable, injuries are mounting, Im in disbelief.

150px jonathan goldsmith 2009
tophat pokermountain
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 879 - 22 Reviews

What are the odds of having the worst football team and worst baseball team in the nation in the same year?

tophat PnkPrlHntr
Since: Jun '17 Vip  
pushpin 1140 - 8 Reviews

I'd say the odds are 1 to 1 right now

Maybe 2 to 1

tophat ReggieRob10
Since: Feb '17
pushpin 268

Detroit Tigers are also 64-98. At least SF Giants isn't alone in last place.

tophat Parkerpart
Since: Dec '16
pushpin 46 - 2 Reviews

Whats even more pathetic are the people who buy tickets to see the incompetent fucks

tophat techguy6922
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 37 - 8 Reviews

Haha...  

I heard the other day people were trying to sell their tickets for $20 bucks and no one would take them.  

Kawaii onigiri 1
tophat Vanilla_Rice
Since: Dec '14
pushpin 975 - 18 Reviews

And now a, this could be as good as it gets for now, from your friendly neighborhood rice ball.

They did trade for Jimmy G. But the last few former New England qbs didn't pan out (see - Matt Cassel, Brian Hoyer, Drew Bledsoe, the jury is still out on Jacoby Brissett) so we will see.

Having said that, 0-9 may be the best record they have all year long.  It's better than 0-10, 0-12 and heck it's even better than 1-15 because at least at 0-9, you have 7 potential opportunities to win games and if you get hot you can go 7-9, 6-10, 4-12.

On the bright side, they have a nice stadium to lose all those games in!

Got rice!!?!?!?

Got when will the first win come and will there be more than one, or none?!!?!

San francisco meme 1

Jimmy garoppolo woke up 6 2 this morning and will go 28689765

tophat PnkPrlHntr
Since: Jun '17 Vip  
pushpin 1140 - 8 Reviews

Drew Bledsoe did pretty good for the saints as I recall. Had a 14-2 season and beat the Colts in the super bowl

tophat romanticlover
Since: Oct '17
pushpin 169 - 1 Review

I think that new stadium is cursed, the 49ers are a clusterf*ck this season. I'm threw away my 49ers sweatshirt after the the whole Kaepernick controversy. I watched the game the other day on TV and the stands were only 30% full of diehard season ticket holders.

tophat Beefy
Since: Dec '14
pushpin 1431 - 4 Reviews

<removed>

No one expected the 9ers to do well this season, frankly losing now just ensures better draft picks. The 9ers went to what 4 nfc championships in a row? No team stays on top forever, a few years they will be right back where they were.

==========================================

*Quote of and reply to off-topic remarks removed.  HC

*Moderated on Nov 09, 2017

Prison mike
tophat Prison Mike
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 150 - 4 Reviews

San Jose State Spartan football is at the bottom this collegiate season too. They're 0-5 in their conference (Mountain West) and 1-9 overall. The Spartans won their season opener, but have lost the next 8 straight . Bill Walsh must be spinning in his grave, being an SJSU alum and of course, famed former 49'er head coach "The Genius".

I often wonder how much influence Eddie DeBartolo could actually have over his nephew Jed York? Eddie D. needs to set that youngster straight on some key principles of running a successful NFL franchise. Granted we are in a different era (this isn't the 1980's) but some of the trust and delegation of duties Eddie DeBartolo exhibited toward the 49'er coaching staff and team management is timeless in their lessons. Jed York ought to be taking notes.

I can see what makes a championship season so sweet when your team is down for so long. Gotta keep hoping .

Prison Mike

tophat Bsw30
Since: Sep '16
pushpin 29

There is talent on this team. Thomas, Buckner, foster, Tart. We are doing what we did when we got good during the Patrick Willis era, build a dominant defense then the offense will come together. I think Shannahan and lynch together can do some great things. 2-3 years we can be competeing if everyone stays healthy. It takes time. 

tophat whoseurdaty
Since: Jan '15 Vip  
pushpin 835

Maybe they will live up to their name and go 0 and 49 :)

Images 270
tophat Sodaguy
Since: Mar '16
pushpin 7 - Qr 19 Reviews

My son is a Giants fan and it makes for cheap NFL Sunday tomorrow when they visit.  He gets to see his team and I get to save money.

Ari gold
tophat FredNorris
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 234

tophat Val_Killmore
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 279 - 2 Reviews

glad to see the niners get their first one today. let the browns go 0-16.

Winans no. 1 poet hat
tophat deep sea diver
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 16

well they won today, so now 1-9. Scored over thirty points too.  of course the team they beat are just as bad as them.

Add txt oie bfjamtjjoaag
rose SUNFLOWERSPA
Since: Oct '16
pushpin 3

this is the best team that's fielded Levi's staduim since the Harbaugh years.

this Shanahan coached team has been putting up points and stat numbers. (games losing only by 3 points)

this team has players that are good players for the fantasy points leagues.

that's saying alot because the Harbaugh players aside from RB did not put up points.

1ed31fb6db6521e27fc310a66b2fb0fdb4f13f39d434c6ce0c67edd00831caaf
tophat AbeKanan
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 34

if enough players are rehabbed by the end of the bye week, there's a chance for maybe another win with garoppolo behind the center>?

http://www.espn.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/128165/bye-week-work-could-pave-way-for-49ers-jimmy-garoppolo-to-start