Forums » General » Sports » CANELO vs. TRIPLE G

tophat Val_Killmore
Since: Mar-2017
pushpin 223 - 2 Reviews

Who is going to watch this fight? it probably won't get the mainstream attention from the casual fans like the Mayweather and Mcgregor. Either way this should be an exciting fight this Saturday.

Img 0608
tophat Jiffy Lube
Since: Feb-2017 Vip  
pushpin 77 - 4 Reviews

Triple G win by decision

tophat Bsw30
Since: Sep-2016
pushpin 26

Triple G win by decision

---

i concur, could possibly even see finish in the late rounds. Best boxing match in a long time.

tophat Val_Killmore
pushpin 223 - 2 Reviews

here is the weigh in. both fighters look ready to go.

tophat Elvis P
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 768

I concur, best boxing match in a long time.

tophat Thedon28
Since: Apr-2015
pushpin 1358 - 23 Reviews

I could care less who actually wins because im not betting on this fight. I do however see Canelo winning by a close but split decision. Im also ordering this shit on ppv so it better be good.

"BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN"

tophat Val_Killmore
pushpin 223 - 2 Reviews

No one wants a decision we all want to see a knockout. This fight should provide the excitement others have lacked in the past.

tophat Testedmethod
Since: Oct-2015
pushpin 60 - 1 Review

This is one of the best years in Boxing ever. So many great fights Wlad vs Joshua, Garcia vs Broner, Thurman vs Danny, Chocolatito vs Rungvisai, Spence vs Brook, Craford vs Indongo, Canelo vs GGG and we still have Ortiz vs Wilder and Loma vs Rigo. Those are just off the top of my head. Oh and GGG is my pick by the slimmest margin. Only because he's already used to that weight and we know he could go deep into the rounds and not get gassed out.

tophat ReggieRob10
Since: Feb-2017
pushpin 218

This is why MMA is so much better than boxing. HAHAHAHA! Canelo vs. GGG is a draw. Rigged ass judges. LOL! Hahahahahahaha! The biggest hyped boxing event is so rigged. That wasn't even a brawl like it was hyped up to be. It was more like a fucking sparring session.

MMA is so much better to watch than boxing. LOL! Fucking boxing fan boys must be pissed off tonight. Hahahahaaha!!!!

Cameraclipart65
tophat Tmann
Since: Nov-2014
pushpin 708

That was a pretty darn good fight, but... really!?? ...118-110 on one of the judges cards? Even though it looked like Canelo got in some really good shots, I'd give the fight to Triple-G, just by a hair or so.

tophat Val_Killmore
pushpin 223 - 2 Reviews

Agreed. very good fight but somewhat tarnished due to one outrageous scorecard. Otherwise good night of fights. The draw scorecards were probably designed this way to setup the rematch which people were talking about even before this fight. Fixed? maybe but no one can prove it only assumptions but either way they will do it again next year some time for even more money at stake than this time. We might even get a trilogy out of this thing.

Img 0030
tophat pvsanjose
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 275 - 26 Reviews

GGG walked through Canelos best shots and walked him down throughout the bout.

Canelo isn't built for 12 rounds with this guy. GGG should have had another win easily 

tophat Testedmethod
Since: Oct-2015
pushpin 60 - 1 Review

Whats MMA. Is it like womens wrestling ?

tophat ReggieRob10
pushpin 218

What's boxing? A corrupt dying activity with crooked ass judges and crooked ass promoters?? LOL!

tophat Deemorrison619
pushpin 171 - 10 Reviews

Triple G had it by a few rounds. It's obvious it's all for a rematch. I had money on Canelo so it's bitter sweet.

GGG reminded me of the T 1000 in terminator 2. Canelo kept hitting him and nothing happened. GGG kept on moving towards him.

tophat Thedon28

What's boxing? A corrupt dying activity with crooked ass judges and crooked ass promoters?? LOL!

[email protected], Well ill tell you what boxing isnt. It isnt a sport where all the top stars are testing postive for PEDS or pulling out of fights during fight week. MMA more particularly UFC is the laughing stock of combat sports. Pay per views are way down and they got so desperate that they had to agree to let their top man participate in a boxing match to make some real money lol. Boxing is alive and well as proved last night. That fight had everyone buzzing and no one is even talking about the irrelevant ufc card they put on last night lol. If it wasnt for Conor the ufc would be dead. Mma is just a dumb sport full of steriod cheats hahaha. You're acting like there has never been any suspect scorecards in the ufc. Happens all the time.

As far as last night's fight goes, i was expecting at least one knockdown but all in all i enjoyed myself.

"BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN"

41vmwhacdrl. ac ul320 sr298 320
tophat Donald_Tramp
Since: Apr-2016
pushpin 261

The judge Adelaide Byrd we shoudnt blame her she consistent in her scoring in championship fights. 

tophat ReggieRob10
pushpin 218

And you just proved how retarded and senile boxing fan boys are. HaHaha! You got it backward. Boxing is the laughing stock of combat sports. Some of the fights from last night's UFC undercard were more exciting than that corrupt fixed boring ass snooze fest Canelo/GGG match. Get over it. MMA is way better than boxing. Period.

By the way, Floyd Gayweather is still a pussy. Talking about he'll fight in the Octagon in MMA rules, HaHaha. Bullshit. He knows and all loser boxing fan boys know he'll get finished in the first round easily by anyone in the UFC. It'll be like Randy Couture finishing James Toney all over again. LOL!

Boxing is a dying boring corrupt sport. Get over it.

By the way, boxing fan boys usually never trained a day in their life, never even stepped in the ring before. They're a bunch of senile idiots that knows nothing about fighting. The best they're going to do is join a fucking YMCA cardio boxing class and claim they're an expert in boxing, or take a beginner's course at a local boxing gym full of other wannabe boxers that are nothing but fucking fan boys, and claim they're an expert boxer. Hahahaha.  MMA fans most likely has trained, is currently training, has at least fought in some kind of local competition before, and is a lot more knowledgeable in fight sports, and can whoop a boxer's ass easily in a street fight.That's a fact.

tophat Thedon28

Hahaha you sound so dumb. If you truly believed that boxing was fixed and corrupt then why did you tune in last night? Sounds like your eyes were glued to the screen just like everybody else was. But you hate boxing so much but you support  it with your viewship? So stupid. When i hate a sport i dont tune in or even talk about it. But you probably have no choice and need your combat sport fix since ufc is on its way out.

Ratings down, ppv buyrates down, overall revenue down, attendance down haha mma is so fucking gay right now. Thats why you keep hearing about all the top ufc guys wanting to switch over to boxing. There's no money in mma. Bunch of losers fighting for peanuts.

Have ever fought before? You made alot of dumb assumptions about all mma fans training. Do you have any proof to back that up or are you just shooting off your mouth as usual? What gym do you train at? Do you also take steroids like the rest of the cheaters? Are you always injured like those weak pussies are? Hahaha

Boxing has too much history to ever be below mma which has only been around for less than 30 years lol

"BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN"

tophat ReggieRob10
pushpin 218

Nice try, I wasn't even watching that boring loser pussy shit gay boxing. I was watching UFC the whole time. But I heard people talking about what a joke that corrupt fixed pussy shit gay boxing match was, I just had to laugh at it because everyone is laughing at how retarded and boring it was.

This is why that pussy shit gay boxing is dying. They have stupid loser ass fans that doesn't know shit about fighting. UFC is here to stay, whether you like it or not. It will NEVER go away. And UFC already replaced pussy shit gay boxing long ass time ago because pussy shit boxing sucks, it's boring as fuck, and it's fucking fixed and corrupted as fucked with corrupted ass promoters. That pussy ass shit boxing is dying. And of course, boxing fan boys are a bunch of pussy ass senile retards that never trained before. LOL!

The UFC ratings, PPV Buys, overall revenues, attendance, those are fine and nothing went down at all. It's boxing that's losing money, fans, attendance, overall revenues because it's a fucking pussy ass joke with these fixed corrupted hilarious gay shits. UFC is always going to be growing and it will continue to grow, and gay boxing is going to continue to be on a decline. It's a fact and that's a hard pill for the loser boxing fan boys to swallow because their gay pussy ass sport is for losers now, it's such a fucking joke! LOL!

And by the way, even Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Roy Jones Jr., and a lot of other boxing legends are huge MMA fans and can be seen at a lot of UFC fights. Mike Tyson even said he attended more UFC events than boxing events for over 15 years. Boxing fan boys are full of retarded senile idiots that has never trained before. Hahahaha!

Arrow green arrow 726x484
tophat joeblow1
Since: Sep-2015
pushpin 849 - 3 Reviews

Yeah decision aside it was a great fight I also was impressed with Rivera who took the fight right before the main event on 4 days notice

tophat Thedon28

@Joeblow1.  Yeah bro i was also impressed with Rivera. I was even pulling for him to win. Imagine that. A guy comes in on 4 days notice and beats a top prospect.

@ReggieRob.  Haha you're so stupid. Are you aware that Dana White is a huge boxing fan? Betcha didnt know that did you. This is too easy educating this clueless guy all while his sport gets swallowed whole by boxing. Your sports biggest star had to crossover to boxing and he got his ass whopped. Like i said, no money in mma just a bunch of dudes fighting for an average of 5k while boxers fight for millions. So long UFC. 

Btw, did you see Dana's new shirt? Go look it up. "Zuffa Boxing" what does that tell you lol. Idiot.

"BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN"

tophat ReggieRob10
pushpin 218

Boxing fan boys will always be retarded. Bunch of dumb fucks acting like theyre experts when they never trained before. Hahahaha.

tophat ReggieRob10
pushpin 218

First time I watched boxing, I thought it was boring. Why 2 idiots can only use hands? So unrealistic. Then I saw Thai kickboxing on TV and it was the bomb. I like seeing mother fuckers getting elbowed and knee in the face, kicked in the face and leg, knees to the body, everything. Then UFC came along in 1992 and I still remember Art Jimmerson, the only pro boxer trying to prove himself and got his ass handed to him by Royce Gracie. That stupid boxer tapped as soon as he was pinned. What a fucking pussy. But that's typical of boxers. Just pussies that can't even fight for real. Only punching is just 1/5 of a fight. They're no fighters, they're pussies and so are their hardcore fans. Bunch of pussies.

UFC is so much better than boxing. Boxing is too fucking tamed. I like seeing mother fuckers getting elbowed in the face and kicked in the mother fucking head. Boxing is just too unrealistic wearing that pillow gloves. 4oz MMA gloves is a lot more realistic. It made boxing looks like an already pussy ass sport than it really is. 

tophat ReggieRob10
pushpin 218

boxing is turning into WWE, it's all bullshit and fixed. LOL!