Forums » General » Sports » Nfl Pre season

Citylyts 2
tophat citylyts
Since: Jul '14 Vip  
pushpin 1180 - 33 Reviews

Well Preseason is coming up next month . What are your thoughts on it?

Kawaii onigiri 1
tophat Vanilla_Rice
Since: Dec '14
pushpin 981 - 18 Reviews

And now a preview of the preseason from your friendly neighborhood rice ball.

Well hmm my predictions:

It will be boring!!!  ZZzzzzZzzz

There will be a few players that play well or teams that play well and they so called "experts" will start touting them as the team to beat and theeeeeen the regular season will start and pffffffft nothing..

There will be a few major injuries which will affect the teams of those players.

And every pre-season week I'll be saying.........ONE week closer to the regular season!!!

Got rice!?!?

Got Presnoozing?!?!?!?!?

Citylyts 2
tophat citylyts

Lmao.  That is right. .  But I like it . Gives me something to watch.

2017 07 22 00.41.05
rose VanessaBella
Since: Dec '16 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 811 - 35 Reviews

I am more than excited. Other than bell not showing up for camp and quite a few people on my team injured, you said it best. Gives me something to watch!

P.s. Sundays soon with be my off days 😉 and some Thursdays. And some Saturdays 😊😊

Citylyts 2
tophat citylyts

Really now. Usually if my team wins I want to play.  Who is your team young lady . Mine is the Raiders.

Ani040 00161
tophat GamerNerd
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 201 - 11 Reviews

So we gambling this season?

2017 07 22 00.41.05
rose VanessaBella
pushpin 811 - 35 Reviews

Really now. Usually if my team wins I want to play.  Who is your team young lady . Mine is the Raiders.

---

Oh! So your car will be breaking down Outta state soon 😂😂😂 I had to😉 I am a steeler fan! And I need a stairway to 7. (Bell reference above)

And no, I'm not from Pittsburgh. My family is from Ohio and we follow a lot of the buckeyes. Steelers happen to have half a roster of them

Download
tophat CharlieBrown1982
Since: Nov '16
pushpin 101 - 1 Review

DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK!!!!!!!

Img 1081
tophat 01Hansel
Since: Jul '15
pushpin 216 - 6 Reviews

I'm from Michigan. ...but am all Californian but it doesn't matter =) cause there are really only two football teams ..... The STEELERS and everybody else =) Here We Go Steelers , Here we go !!! Looking forward to seeing how Watts plays , the kid looks promising and he definitely has the pedigree .

Kawaii onigiri 1
tophat Vanilla_Rice
Since: Dec '14
pushpin 981 - 18 Reviews

Well 1 game in, (actually 1 quarter in), and the accolades began just as I said they would.  OMG Blaine Gabbert looks so good. OMG he has a strong arm. OMG he's accurate. OMG he's led them to two scores. OMG he looks so good.

Well he did look accurate and had a good arm inside 20 yards.....but HE'S always had that. That was his MO coming out of well MO (Missouri).

What he lacks is decision making on the fly and the ability to read NFL defenses and pocket presence, which you can not grade in preseason games because for the most part, those situations don't really exist. Teams play vanilla (hahah) defenses in the preseason and the Cowboys weren't even playing any of their starters. He basically threw to the first guy he looked at and for the most part they were wide open.

(Although Cardinals coach Arians is kind of the quarterback whisperer.)

Hmmm to think then, according to the TV Experts........the Niners HAD two of the greatest qbs last year.

To think, they had them both and let them get away.

Yeeaaaaaa the preseason.......................wow!

Got, OMG ITS PRESEASON SILLY ANNOUNCERS!?!??!?!!

Blaine gabbert

Screenshot 2017 10 12 09 13 22 1
tophat Silvrsurferx
Since: Jan '15
pushpin 5498 - Qr 182 Reviews

I'm from Michigan. ...but am all Californian but it doesn't matter =) cause there are really only two football teams ..... The STEELERS and everybody else =) Here We Go Steelers , Here we go !!! Looking forward to seeing how Watts plays , the kid looks promising and he definitely has the pedigree .

--- Best receiving core in the NFL this year. 

Brady did the only guy in the way this year. 12-4 this year....

Download
tophat mound hound
Since: Sep '16
pushpin 350 - 16 Reviews

Stairway to SEVEN.

Img 1081
tophat 01Hansel
Since: Jul '15
pushpin 216 - 6 Reviews

I have to agree on the receiving core pretty solid . I want another shot at Brady and the Patriots. ...

tophat Submassive
Since: Jun '17 Vip  
pushpin 137 - 4 Reviews

Man, I'm surprised so many Steelers' fans in here. As an Eagles fan, I'd love to see an Interstate Super Bowl this year, and, of course, an Eagles victory.

i think Philly will surprise a lot of people this year. If our secondary is even serviceable, that Defense is going to be monstrous. Best front 7 in football. And with the additions of Alshon Jeffery, Tory Holt and Blount, the Offense should score a lot of points. We'll get a glimpse tonight, though, I guess. A lot of bubble players I'll be watching.

Prison mike
tophat Prison Mike
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 154 - 4 Reviews

INTRA-state Super Bowl. It would be an Intra-state match up. And yeah, that would be cool but perhaps it would make the rest of the country feel a little left out.

With apologies for my sometimes over-the-top grammar and word usage Nazism.

Prison Mike

tophat Submassive
Since: Jun '17 Vip  
pushpin 137 - 4 Reviews

Well, technically, I was thinking of I-76, which would make it an Interstate Super Bowl.

Check. And mate.

tophat Jsno23
Since: Feb '17
pushpin 291 - 17 Reviews

Fantasy football time!

Img 1283
tophat Dr.PallMall
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 4474 - Qr 15 Reviews

I feel like this seat-l.a first half will be the highest scoring half in the 72 year history of pre-season football?

Tiger 06
tophat EmperorJNorton
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 838 - 7 Reviews

I'm amazed with the results of the Santa Clarinets/KC Chiefs game.  Still even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while.

tophat Poiu
pushpin 18 - 5 Reviews

Pre season football is like getting a handjob with a condom on. It's like " um jeez thanks.... I guess🤔"

Citylyts 2
tophat citylyts

Ok this is Raider Fan here. Fuck the Steelers? Hope when we get to play you we kick your ass.

2017 07 22 00.41.05
rose VanessaBella
pushpin 811 - 35 Reviews

Ok this is Raider Fan here. Fuck the Steelers? Hope when we get to play you we kick your ass.

---

Is someone still angry about a certain interception?? That's old school beef 😊

I'm just disappointed Tomlin hasn't gotten a new qb yet. To be honest, Ben is getting old and I heard his very...uh. persistent wife wants him out, like now. Too bad jones sucks 😡😡 I want 7 but I foresee a couple eh seasons 

Download
tophat mound hound
pushpin 350 - 16 Reviews

Landry Jones just does not do it for you?

Img 0608
tophat sevenup
Since: Feb '17 Vip  
pushpin 94 - 4 Reviews

Born and raise in southern california/LA

IM all about USC trojans and LA chargers