Forums » South Bay » South Bay - Lounge » Milpitas/Or Sunnyvale?

Img 0834
rose RaquelRain96
Since: Feb-2016
pushpin 204 - 33 Reviews

Hello there was needing feedback on Milpitas  I've been to a few sketchy places a few guys don't prefer  only because at the time I was saving n on a budget.😩

and I'm totally understanding of this quality over quantity.....I just need to know we're can I find a nice decent place surrounding the Milpitas  area

i kind of. Don't want to be all the way in milpitas . But maybe Surrounded Areas with some decent prices .i just can't afford to be buying 400& rooms everyday for the simple fact there's chances of burnt missions wasted Gas  False or rescheduled  appt etc so I'll rather save me some time this time round to get a lil insight from u guys ☺️♥️Raq 

Megatron2
tophat Megatron
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 2438 - 11 Reviews

IMHO the dudes who can afford your price point would not settle for anything less than 4-star so your quest for reasonable accommodation is rather tough.

tophat Kemystery
Since: Sep-2014 Vip  
pushpin 156

Go for the big name hotels in Milpitas Friday, Saturday.  They are awesome value. Dont bother coming to Milpitas Mon-Thursday. Traffic and prices are ridiculous. Saw a $90 room going for $700 today!

Write me for specific recommendations. I've probably spent 5 figures on hotels in the last 10 years.

tophat JAYJAY
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 56 - 3 Reviews

newark is a good option. very close to milpitas. Stevenson exit has a large hotel right off the highway i've seen a provider at in the past no issues. Ive actually tried booking with you in the past but didn't like your milpitas location so that meeting has not happened. Good luck.

tophat vidviper
Since: Feb-2016 Vip  
pushpin 126 - 16 Reviews

Go for the big name hotels in Milpitas Friday, Saturday.  They are awesome value. Dont bother coming to Milpitas Mon-Thursday. Traffic and prices are ridiculous. Saw a $90 room going for $700 today!

Write me for specific recommendations. I've probably spent 5 figures on hotels in the last 10 years.

---

Yup. What he said. 

Img 0834
rose RaquelRain96
pushpin 204 - 33 Reviews

Thanks 😇

Img 0834
rose RaquelRain96
pushpin 204 - 33 Reviews

Hmmm don't remember lol it's been two years since I been to south bay lol but I rather stay near the Sunnyvale area never here any problems there ;) Days inn is a fav 👌🏾Thanks for the feedback 

👌🏾😆

-Toodles

Img 3341
tophat Simanrubundercar
Since: Feb-2017
pushpin 77 - 13 Reviews

Sunnyvale has a lot of cops cruising around el Camino. And the areas by Mathilda, near motel 6 and dennys are pretty sketch. 

Milpitas as smells like a sewer in some spots but the places by the mall are decent. 

Fremont, Newark, union city--ok

hayward---eh...

san leandoro--eh....

san ramon is further out but nice 

tophat Jay2020
Since: Aug-2016
pushpin 146 - 19 Reviews

+1Sunnyvale 

Img 0834
rose RaquelRain96
pushpin 204 - 33 Reviews