Forums » South Bay » South Bay - Lounge » I’m not associated with Abby Winston or Olivia Hathaway

C321a1de 42a7 486d a07e 42be01f8f75f
rose SexyAngelAdams
Since: Oct '17 Vip  
pushpin 3 - 12 Reviews

I’m getting spammed by a lot of people asking do I run with her and no I only use their former photographer !

Angel Adams 

__

mod edit: trolling line removed and not allowed in the lounge

*Moderated on Oct 11, 2017

Img 2610
tophat HoHoBaOil
Since: Oct '17
pushpin 36

KP take your pics?

2f5b11a240d03a76d816c3f3d1ac4bdc
tophat MrRoboto
Since: May '17
pushpin 1648 - 12 Reviews

Hi it's not just the pics.  Your pricing is similar to theirs. The ad is similar.

That is what gives us the idea you run with that group.

tophat Grk223
Since: Dec '14
pushpin 273 - 25 Reviews

Do you plan on traveling? For example to the South Bay???!!!

tophat stronglegs2014
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 157 - 24 Reviews

Sure you're not

rose SexyAngelAdams
pushpin 3 - 12 Reviews

Yes grk223 I’m planning to come to the South Bay perhaps with a few new newbie friends...

🏖 Angel Adams 🏖

__

mod edit: ad content ie availability removed and not allowed in the lounge

*Moderated on Oct 11, 2017

tophat donlee
Since: Aug '14 Vip  
pushpin 166 - Qr 16 Reviews

I am sure you will be as KP will make sure you do  girl.and the newbie friends will all be  KP girls.

tophat useyrhead
pushpin 356

This sounds like a pretty blatant accusation that she is pimped. Is this what you are trying to say?

tophat donlee

Is it very hard to to read her ad and read everyone of KP'S girls ads and not know she is part of his crew. Dam anyone can figure that out in about 30  seconds but some of you guys don't care so have fun

9970fdd7 4c06 4f5a 8af8 2d359cf6294f zpsvwquom3e
rose KaylaSummers
Since: May '16
pushpin 48 - 1 Review

Why do all of his girls come in the forums to deny being associated with each other? Don't insult our intelligence, it's obvious 

rose SexyAngelAdams
pushpin 3 - 12 Reviews

Kayla what you don’t know is my photographer has the largest following of hobbyist who support the girls he takes pictures for and no one was denying that !!! Abby and Olivia have hired someone new to be their full time photographer and constructed a new program so all I was saying is that there no longer an association with them, but again I heard it’s rare to see another girl chime in on this type of topic but hey I guess you get some free publicity and I’m not mad one bit ! Jus sayin and best wishes to everyone 

🏖 Angel Adams 🏖

9970fdd7 4c06 4f5a 8af8 2d359cf6294f zpsvwquom3e
rose KaylaSummers
Since: May '16
pushpin 48 - 1 Review

A provider reached out to me. She sent you a pm regarding this thread, she then received a text asking if she wanted to join KP & his team. She called the number and it was confirmed it was the pimp. Yet you're not associated with him?

Pm available for proof 

Img 20171113 162655
rose AmyDivine
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 413 - 23 Reviews

Is there an application process? Can I download it, fill it out, and send it in via USPS? Is it all through text? Will he make me a star and shuffle me around the world? Do you think if he saw me, he could accurately gauge my maximum potential? lol.....................pz are a great source of entertainment!

tophat MrRoboto

Hey I would ask about the Benefits Package.

If you are gonna go ho for KP make sure you get Medical and Dental insurance!  

tophat jinkik
pushpin 610 - Qr 24 Reviews

Abby left KP, op is related with KP. Neither of them is liar. 

tophat MrRoboto

How did you come by this information?

Img 20171113 162655
rose AmyDivine
pushpin 413 - 23 Reviews

So in other words, they choiced up to a new p. Man I love the coded talk that is used to disguise pimping!

Img 3341
tophat Simanrubundercar
Since: Feb '17
pushpin 85 - 16 Reviews

met with olivia. she was a sweetheart. everybody needs to stop acting holier than though and just drop all selective morale reasoning 

tophat justadudeplaying
Since: Jan '15
pushpin 524 - 2 Reviews

She's not associated with them, but knows about the new program and a full time photog.

Anyone else smell that ?

tophat Beefy
pushpin 1476 - 4 Reviews

Kayla what you don’t know is my photographer has the largest following of hobbyist who support the girls he takes pictures for and no one was denying that !!! Abby and Olivia have hired someone new to be their full time photographer and constructed a new program so all I was saying is that there no longer an association with them, but again I heard it’s rare to see another girl chime in on this type of topic but hey I guess you get some free publicity and I’m not mad one bit ! Jus sayin and best wishes to everyone 

🏖 Angel Adams 🏖

---

saying they left your pimp and are no "longer"  associated with you is not the same thing as saying there is "no" association.

Not going to see you don't give a shit if you are pimped, but just because you make stupid choices doesn't mean you should assume we are not smart enough to see the truth. We after all can afford to rent you, and you spend your nights getting barebacked by KP hoping to trap you.

See you again in a few years for all the "I told you so post" it is not like it hasn't happened every few months on here for years.

tophat donlee

Glad to see someone else on here that Knows what a piece of crap KP is and refuses to see his pimped girls and tells it like it is.  You guys need to understand that about 99% percent of the time you are not reading a dam Thing from his girls you are listening to him.This ass hole has destroyed a lot of young girls lives just as you said. He has total control on his whole dam crew. Why in hell would anyone what to keep making this piece of crap rich I want my money to go to the Lady herself not KP.

tophat Milagro
Since: Dec '16 Vip  
pushpin 576 - 1 Review

Excuse the dumb question but who is KP and do those initials stand for something?

tophat getlemoned
pushpin 10 - 9 Reviews

Oh look, she's even standing in that same kitchen, presumably in KP's house.

__

mod edit: images removed only providers are allowed to post their images in the lounge

*Moderated on Oct 17, 2017

Img 20171113 162655
rose AmyDivine
pushpin 413 - 23 Reviews

How is he a photographer? All his bitches pictures are the same. However..............I noticed he changed his knife set.....and the bread is missing............he has a new spice rack..........sad that as a photographer everything but the girl is interesting. How does he reel them in? Are women really that insecure?

tophat Genki
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 2148

"All his bitches pictures are the same. However..............I noticed he changed his knife set.....and the bread is missing............he has a new spice rack."

Good eye Mis Amy!  LOL!

The big red pot and the NutraBullet are missing too!

G