Forums » South Bay » South Bay - Hobbyist » Providers who love what they do

Img 0073
tophat  Who'sYourDATY
Since: Feb-2017
pushpin 6 - 3 Reviews

I'm new to the game.  My first needed full on coaching, the second actually texted on her phone during the session.  Looking for a provider who really loves what they do and preps for the session as much as I do.  I dress to the nines, come squeeky clean and ready for fun!  I'm a non rush guy who loves DFK and could DATY all night long.  Who do you recommend?  Ladies?

tophat  sjcguy
Since: Jul-2016
pushpin 103 - 1 Review

Good luck, bro. DFK and DATY are very rare. This is just a business. Money rules.

Img 0073
tophat  Who'sYourDATY
pushpin 6 - 3 Reviews

I understand what you are saying.  Would you rather have a provider with an A body and C atitude or vice versa?  Just curious.

tophat  sjcguy
pushpin 103 - 1 Review

never been concerned with looks. DFK good BBBJ, DATY most important to me

Portfolio photos11
rose  greekgoddess4u
Since: Aug-2016 Vip  Verifiedbadge
pushpin 199 - 56 Reviews

Hi. I'm all the above. I'll be in the south bay on Friday. Hit me up.

Dscn5409
rose  MissLizzy
Since: Nov-2016 Vip 
pushpin 213 - 6 Reviews

I enjoy everything I do

16 12 08 22 28 13 062 deco
rose  Khloe.love
Since: Dec-2014
pushpin 227 - 28 Reviews

I love pleasing people. My reviews reflect the same opinion. I love to make out and loooove daty.  Perhaps you haven't been finding the fun ones? I'll show you lol 💋💋

tophat  sjcguy
pushpin 103 - 1 Review

Sounds good hon, when in south bay?

tophat  George2
Since: Nov-2015
pushpin 18 - 13 Reviews

I can't wait... yum yum 

Picsart 08 14 01.14.27
rose  Ivysleague
Since: Sep-2015 Vip 
pushpin 814 - 116 Reviews

I thought I'd say hi.

tophat  sjcguy
pushpin 103 - 1 Review

been trying to see you for months!!! Where? when avilable??PM me

Honu
tophat  keye33
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 17 - 2 Reviews

Hi Buck,

I'm a big fan of DFK and appreciate the ladies that are into it as well.  For both of your "loves", I've had the pleasure of meeting these ladies that may fit the bill:

Mia - https://www.nightshift.co/listings/simple-pleasures-mia-san-francisco-ca-white-25-30

Jessicaa - https://www.nightshift.co/listings/jessicaajoleen-milpitas-ca-hispanic-25-30

Serena Ariel - https://www.nightshift.co/listings/white-20-24-average-serena_ariel-san-jose-ca

Good luck!

-k

tophat  peckerotis
pushpin 527 - 2 Reviews

DFK and DATY are rare? Buddy, you've been either shopping in the wrong mall or striking out for some other reason!

tophat  sjcguy
pushpin 103 - 1 Review

recommendations?

20150115 144844
rose  anjuli
Since: Jul-2015 Vip 
pushpin 289 - 27 Reviews

+1

DFK and DATY are so common, we even have our own terms for this... RBGFE and NSGFE. He is definitely shopping in the wrong mall

tophat  sjcguy
pushpin 103 - 1 Review

No, would not shop at the 300 H mall.

20150115 144844
rose  anjuli
pushpin 289 - 27 Reviews

And that's your perogative,  but no need to mislead newbies by telling them it's rare... This is the second time you've complained about my rates in a thread. Makes me wonder if you're living in the same South Bay I am? Where a 3-star hotel is 400/night on a Tuesday.... 300/hr is the going rate for NSGFE in South Bay, it may even be up to 350/hr TBH. 

Nikon pics  1 525
tophat  Asfandan
Since: Apr-2016
pushpin 554 - 20 Reviews

Good luck, bro. DFK and DATY are very rare. This is just a business. Money rules.

---

I have to disagree; DATY was available in every GFE session I've had in the past 5+ years, except the few times when Aunt Flo was visiting.

I would agree that DFK does seem to be less common, but I certainly wouldn't call it "very rare".

tophat  sjcguy
pushpin 103 - 1 Review

I've never commented on you. No misleading at all. Which provider at 160 hh or less provides DFK? Let me know, YOU are the one that has chosen to be a prostitute. Don't whine about your exagerated hotel rates, 400/night for 3 star?? Where?? If you see 4 that's 1200, not enough profit for you? 

tophat  sjcguy
pushpin 103 - 1 Review

You are correct, they love DATY. but please tell me who provides DFK at 160 hh or less?

20150115 144844
rose  anjuli
pushpin 289 - 27 Reviews

Aww, sweetie...let me Google that for you. I don't need to exaggerate hotel pricing in South Bay, I just need to tell it like it is:

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=sunnyvale+3+star+hotel+4%2F25%2F17

Now that you're actually going into detail about it yes it is hard to find an NSGFE under 160/hh, but you did not specify rates with your original comment. As you can see there are quite a few hobbyists who do not agree with your assessment here. When did I ever complain. about being a hooker? I'm quite happy, that wasn't a sob story..... my profits are just fine now, but they wouldn't be if I dropped to 160/hh for NSGFE.

tophat  sjcguy
pushpin 103 - 1 Review

Just found 2 hiltons at 165 night. one in cupertino, one in santa clara. I KNOW you're profits are fine, proving my point. Why not charge 500 hh?? Anyway, have no clue why you needed to chime in. Get back to work, hon!! Do not care what other johns think, really.

Picsart 08 14 01.14.27
rose  Ivysleague
Since: Sep-2015 Vip 
pushpin 814 - 116 Reviews

I don't offer hh on a normal basis but when i do.... 160. But... Nsgfe is not a hh service. Its just getting good at a hh. And,  dfk is one of the things thats makes nsgfe nsgfe. At least in my opinion.

I see this offered more by mature providers though so if your search criteria is set based on age, it might limit your options. 

Yoursquarecuddlyteddybear
tophat  Valida
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 204 - 8 Reviews

No misleading at all. Which provider at 160 hh or less provides DFK?  ---

Wrong.  Your statement was highly misleading.  Rare they are not, not even with your secret cheapo rate limit.  

The unquoted part of your reply shows you to be a jerk.  Therefore, 

I will not tell you the names of the hot attentive women who have been giving me DFK and DATY and sweet sweet fucking by the hour, lest you go annoy them. 

This is not a mystery.  Any gentleman can find good service.  Any jerk, I sincerely hope, cannot. 

Img 0073
tophat  Who'sYourDATY
pushpin 6 - 3 Reviews

You guys have been very helpful, and providers, I hope to be calling on you soon!!  Feel free tfrom ping me at your convenience too.  Thank you for the advice, Im excited to make some fun connections.

And sjcguy, while Im a fan of obnoxious I think you took it too far.  I think being a provider is tough, particularly when they have clients like me seeking specific service.  Im a huge believer in the free market and if these providers can charge what they want and get the clientele they need Im all for it.