Forums » South Bay » South Bay - Hobbyist » FantasyKindall

Fb img 1498527601136
tophat Pusimassage
Since: Mar '16
pushpin 1675 - Qr 55 Reviews

Does anyone know what happened to her I have not seen her post in a while and for some reason my search comes back with handle does not exist? 

But this happens on this site with about 90% of my searches.

tophat Lukn4fun
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 17 - 7 Reviews

You spelled it wrong  it's Kendall  and she last posted August 21 pretty sure she was an agency girl because there's a fantasy esmarellda out there too  with the same posting except for I don't know if I spelled it right find out what agency and probably find out about her.   I have the same question about " manashay " but I think she just pulled her account because it just disappeared from my favorites one day and I look up search there's nothing

Img 0218
tophat jjjmmm
Since: Oct '16 Vip  
pushpin 15 - 15 Reviews

She is doing well, took a break from this tough biz for a minuite to hang with her friends and family for a while. I'm sure she is poised for a comeback here real soon. 

Fb img 1498527601136
tophat Pusimassage

Hey thanks man, I’ve been eyeing her ads for a while. She actually looks like one of my favorites when she was younger.

Guess I should’ve called her when she was working in Southern Cal.

tophat duffman
Since: Jun '14
pushpin 38 - 17 Reviews

I think this her new info.

http://www.giadonnas.com/caitlynallura/

Lineman
tophat Jettn
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 1420 - 32 Reviews

Holy shit.....what in the hell happened? That's not even close to what her video in her old ad looked like?

tophat tdaley82
Since: Dec '14
pushpin 300 - 10 Reviews

Thank you giadonna for posting honest and representative pictures of this girl.

Nothing worse than showing up and finding a girl 30 lbs heavier than you expected.

tophat slobad008
Since: Aug '15
pushpin 37 - 1 Review

I used to follow her postings all the time and she didn't look that big in her old photos under FantasyKendell.

2wsnhuv
tophat fuckyfuckerson
Since: Nov '17
pushpin 4 - 1 Review

Lite or heavy, she's still a very attractive young lady with A+ services provided. Just check out her reviews if you're in doubt.

Fb img 1498527601136
tophat Pusimassage

Holy shit.....what in the hell happened? That's not even close to what her video in her old ad looked like?

---Say Whaaaaaat? Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Damn she still looks great and that thicker than a snicker body OMG! Just in time for thanksgiving, I’m sure she cums with all the fixings, I’ll bring the gravy!

FK where you at girl, bring me some of that loving!