Forums » So-Cal » So-Cal - Lounge » Review Tips?

8e5180ea 7682 4c06 aa26 c987afa2acb4
rose DandelionLynn
Since: Dec '17
pushpin 17

Hello!

I am fairly new to NS, and I was wondering how hobbyists' and providers feel about asking/leaving reviews?

I dislike asking for reviews, but I have seen a few hobbyist so far,  and I know that not having any reviews can 

typically put off a hobbyist to do my screening. Yes, I know it's a thorough screening, but I do this as a hobby

and really want to be safe. Or is this just me being a bit impatient? 

Thanks,

Lynn.

3d332d1d 13c4 426a 9ea9 058d615de875
rose lovely.alicia
Since: Dec '14 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 1081 - 125 Reviews

you should always ask the guys before they leave ur room if the saw u off here and have handles...

to give u a honest review on how ur guys experience went...

its not rude and u shouldnt dislike asking guys to do this...

i happen to do this every time a new guy comes to see me off here..

i asked the nicely and politely if they would be so kind to do so...

some guys i have asked before never bothered to leave one which im fine with...

hope this helps u a little bite..

rose DandelionLynn
pushpin 17

Thank you!

I just dislike asking because while this is my business, I want it to feel far from that for anyone that I might see. 

This is actually really insightful, thank you very much!

3d332d1d 13c4 426a 9ea9 058d615de875
rose lovely.alicia
Since: Dec '14 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 1081 - 125 Reviews

It is also my business as well.. I’m always working.. but yes I can see ur point on not asking as u dislike to ask but it never hurts to try.. like when u see someone off here make a joking statement to the gentleman before the session starts about writting a review on here..

or u can run a special for let’s say the first 5 guys that are willing to give u a review on here or something..I have seen that before.. 

And your so welcome.. I didn’t get my 100+ reviews without asking if they could write one.. I don’t like asking myself anymore cause I have enough on here as is.. but I still get them to help the gentleman out.. most girls need references from guys on who they see but they also have to put in some work like writting a review for me to get that reference.. I had given one gentleman on here I don’t know how many references because I had seen him before but he never wrote a review for me.. I told him to stop giving me as a reference if he can’t do his part in writing reviews.. I don’t get any more references for him..😂😂

Kings crown
tophat Kj89
Since: Dec '14
pushpin 28 - 5 Reviews

Good evening!  

As a hobbyist, I wouldn't be put off at all If you were to remind me to leave a review. Its important for all to support each other!  I typically try to anyway as a best practice, because it supports the provider and adds to the community. I'll be honest, It can slip my mind, especially after a great session that my mind replays over and over afterward (lol). so a reminder is great. 

Best wishes!

rose DandelionLynn
pushpin 17

Hi there!

Thank you for the kind response! 

I figured it might slip a hobbyist' mind after a great session, so it's nice to see the view-point on the other side.

Do you find it rude if she asks straight-out? 

Thanks!

Odct
tophat obviousduplicate
Since: Feb '16
pushpin 111 - Qr 15 Reviews

especially after a great session that my mind replays over and over afterward (lol). so a reminder is great.

---

Strange, I'm the opposite. If it's a okay session I forget but if it's really bad or great I can't wait to write it up to either give a warning or praise so the provider gets more business and stays around.

But DandelionLynn, please don't hesitate to ask a hobbyist to write a review at the end of a session. The worst that happens is no review and the best you get a glowing one.

And if you ever make it down here to the OC for incall sessions I would be more than happy to write one after a visit...

rose DandelionLynn
pushpin 17

Hi there Obvious! 

Thank you you for the information! You’re correct; I seem to attract the type of providers that do this as a causally as me, which I find quite interesting myself. I’ll definitely start to ask more now! 

DandeLynn

PS. Don’t tempt me; I visit the OC a lot due to work, I might have to schedule you in sometime~

647a942a 39ca 4b66 80fa f76b61d5ee6d
rose MonayMonroe
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 99 - 9 Reviews

I think that it’s jus like RB you have to find that “ONE” guy to start the train and I say that because RB was kinda easier when I got active on this site it was a bit challenging had a lot of stupid calls but once the ball got rolling I’ve been fine.... now do I ask for reviews sometimes but I think a review is like a tip it’s a choice...meaning if the service was great and you paid close attention to the persons needs and your pics are at least 98% accurate then yes you deserve  A+++ but girls who jus are there to be there dnt deserve reviews {examples: dead fishes, clock watchers, upsellers, and bait and switch} but I think that any guy who PAYS for the site should review no matter good or bad

tophat BMWZ4M
Since: Sep '16
pushpin 19 - 9 Reviews

Please do be advised, discretion is important. 

I personally don't mind being asked to leave a review, I'm a very busy man, I forget to do a lot of things I'm supposed to do. 

That being said, if you're going to text a client after your session, try to do it immediately when he leaves your room because if he gets home, someone else might see his phone. 

I had a provider once ask me for a review and my ex girlfriend saw it, went on a whole investigation, but I managed to play it off as a business transaction. 

Best of luck, 

rose DandelionLynn
pushpin 17

I do agree with you on getting the ball rolling for reviews. I guess I seem to cater to gentlemen that are much more active, upscale older gentlemen (which are yummy) who travel a lot. It doesn't really bother me as long as I get business, I guess. I'm doing something right. I want to think of them as tips as well, but when you're new, they're vital for a person that is indie. I also agree with you on anyone who pays for the site, as this this something they're spending more money than the average hobbyist would spend. 

Thank you for the kind input! 

Lynn.

rose DandelionLynn
pushpin 17

Oh no, 

I would never ask more than 30 minutes after a session, as that can ruin my discretion as well! I am well-practiced in married men, so I know when to text and be discreet for those hobbyist that require that. 

If I did have to ask at a later date, I always try to make the message seem like I am asking for a business reference, as to not get him in any trouble if his message is to be seen. Your discretion is valued just as much as mine. :)

May 2018 treat you well!

Lynn

Kings crown
tophat Kj89
Since: Dec '14
pushpin 28 - 5 Reviews

I wouldn't find it rude at all. It's how our community supports each other and reassures each other. By reviewing providers it supports them and gives the hobbyist information to be able to meet the people they choose. On a personal note it shows me confidence, I like confidence.  Hope this helps!

tophat BMWZ4M
pushpin 19 - 9 Reviews

Just saw your listing, definitely going to keep an eye on you, hope we can link up soon! :) 

Snapchat 793387307
rose Pinky The Pleasure
pushpin 95 - 3 Reviews

You will definitely get a review soon.Just don't lose hope.Trust me I was in this boat for quite a second..still kind of am..as they're finally escalating and some pending. You might meet a hobbyist and he might say yes and do it right then and there,some might say in a few days and actually do it,some might promise you one and never actually do it. Some do it without even you asking because they enjoyed the session that much. just continue being humble and offering great service and your reviews will flow in with no time love. Always remember closed mouths don't get fed. Well majority of the time.

2 sweeties
tophat lovergrrl
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 422

I'll usually ask the provider just before leaving her incall if she'd like me to write a review. I dont think I've ever been told no, lol.

rose DandelionLynn
pushpin 17

My goodness! I thought I was the only one that was a female hobbyist! Amazing! 

Thats such a good habit to have, honestly.