Forums » So-Cal » So-Cal - Lounge » Dating.. Fair game or A-hole?

11425110 606161876179383 6236783698869347953 n
tophat LongDongSilverBBC
Since: Aug '17
pushpin 149 - 3 Reviews

I met a chick off seeking Arrangements, very attractive and obviously very loyal. She is on SA looking more for someone to date.

I'm sure that she would let me smash it, if I lied to her and told her everything that she wants to hear.  But I've never been that kinda of guy to lead her on just to smash it.

But is it fair game? If I tell her everything that she wants to hear am I the bad guy, am I the . 

What should I do? What would you do?

Italianstallion
tophat Getmo
Since: Dec '15 Vip  
pushpin 115 - 3 Reviews

Good question, maybe tell her things that she wants to hear without actually lying?

20171107 195512
tophat Ck6619
Since: Jul '16 Vip  
pushpin 36 - 7 Reviews

Always be upfront and honest about your intentions and let people make their own choices. Then respect that. It's not always a match. Smashing it is not the most important thing. Respecting people and finding a true connection on equal footing is much more satisfying. 

And, if you lie to smash it, yes,  you are an A-hole. Besides, you make the rest of us on bad and you could be putting yourself in danger of revenge from someone who rightfully feels wronged. 

2f5b11a240d03a76d816c3f3d1ac4bdc
tophat MrRoboto
Since: May '17
pushpin 1648 - 12 Reviews

Wait from what I now Seeking Arrangements is where SDs meet SBs.  Yeah when she means date I am pretty sure there will be a financial component.

I have been active on AM and keep hit up by girls looking for SDs.

You might want to clarify what she really wants.

2 sweeties
tophat lovergrrl
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 392

Lmao if you found her on SA there ain't no way your gonna hit that without putting up some serious collateral first.

Most of those SB's suffer from GPS pretty badly.

Enter at your own risk.