Forums » Support » Site Help » VIP payment

tophat Ray3369
Since: May '15 Vip  
pushpin 7 - 4 Reviews

Anyone know how to pay for vip without going through your own bank. Bank declined every time, and I’ve talked to them. Still declines. So I was wondering if it’s possible to use maybe like a debit gift card to get vip. And i don’t want to hassle with bit coin. 

tophat Stainless
Since: Aug '16 Vip  
pushpin 606 - 2 Reviews

There’s a cash/money order option, that worked great for me a year ago. However, I sent my renewal last week and haven’t heard a word since. 

tophat SF_Tom
Since: Aug '14 Vip  
pushpin 19 - 1 Review

Trying to renew my VIP, two different credit cards declined by bank. Hope this is just a temporary problem.

tophat SF_Tom
Since: Aug '14 Vip  
pushpin 19 - 1 Review

Got Fraud Protection email on one of my cards, confirmed it was me and this time the charge went through.

rose NSSupport-Marianne
Since: May '17 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 106

Hi Ray3369,

Thank you for reaching out. I have sent you instructions to your email's inbox for the money order and other payment method. Thanks! 

20160106 115333 1
tophat Regularguy
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 70

I bought a Vanilla Visa specifically for getting VIP.  Just got declined three times, despite having put in a Zip Code on the Vanilla site.  

Really annoying.  Not sure who I should direct my hate towards (CCBill or Vanilla)?  You'd think both parties would want this to work, since I'm sure this sort of under-the-radar site is a major reason why people buy pre-paid Visa cards.  

Nothing NS can do about it, I'm sure.  Just very frustrated. 

I'm going to wait 24 hours and try again.  If I end up being successful, I'll let you know. 

PS - If it still doesn't work, I guess I'll just buy an Amazon Gift card or something.  No way am I messing with this thing when I'm in line at the grocery store.  I hate being "that guy".