Forums » SF Bay Area » SF Bay Area - Lounge » Couple friendly?

Img 0632
rose JonesingForSammi
Since: Apr-2017
pushpin 10 - 21 Reviews

When someone asks if a provider is couple friendly, is the automatic assumption that the provider is expected to service both? I personally say, "yes. Would I be servicing both, or would I be assisting one in servicing the other?" because the answer to that question changes how much of a donation I am going to ask for. I've noticed that most providers don't do this and they tend to quote a higher donation based on providing for two. So how would a hobbyist make it clear to you that they were looking for someone to help service as opposed to someone to service two?

Img 5223
rose HolliBerri
Since: Feb-2016 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 447 - 148 Reviews

I meet with couples, offer my regular hourly rate and just plan on fun for all. If it's anything fetish...  Cuckold or BDSM I increase the rate. 

Img 0632
rose JonesingForSammi
Since: Apr-2017
pushpin 10 - 21 Reviews

But what if the female half of the couple us a provider also? Does that effect it in anyway neg/pos

tophat mattwfoley
Since: Aug-2014
pushpin 484 - 18 Reviews

if she is a provider, and not your usual doubles partner, I would be comfortable offering you each your usual hourly rate for one on one....however, I want both ladies to be into me AND EACH OTHER. Otherwise what's the point?

the 'gay for pay' providers are no fun....I want everyone licking and sucking everyone.

I would also say that if this isn't your usual doubles partner, we need to pre-arrange this and make sure everyone is comfortable and into it and I would only try and put together two ladies I have sessioned with a time or two or three and thought would click with each other.

One of my best doubles sessions was a couple years ago where I put together 2 providers who had never met. we discussed all together via email....I made sure everyone was comfortable and available and it was fantastic. Everything a doubles should be.

If it is a guy and his wife/gf, I think you need to have that discussion so you are clear what they want. This, to me, should also be discussed well ahead of time so all parties are comfortable...