Forums » SF Bay Area » SF Bay Area - Lounge » Is there a way to tell if the provider is being pimped?

tophat Deus Vault
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 3 - 1 Review

The reason I am asking is this is because I don't want to contribute to that specific part of the hobbyist/provider relationship.

Thanks.

0d15ce94 a361 49a1 9424 8b3d6d6f344e
rose Rubywoo
Since: May '16
pushpin 147 - 70 Reviews

Most wont see black guys. THIS IS NOT RACISM. Its because the rules of the pimping game state that you may not fuck, talk to, or even make eye contact with or be in the same room with, a pimp not your own (you can be in the same room if your pimp is with you). If you do, youre considered "out of pocket", i.e., disrespectful of your own pimp and not following the rules. Do any of the things i mentioned above with a pimp other than your own, then in the game he's entitled to take all the money you have on you. Yes, even for looking at him or saying hi or shaking his hand. it can also earn you an ass kicking from your own pimp.

Most pimps are black. are there non black pimps? sure! are there amazing black men who are outstanding human beings? sure! But most pimps are black.

In order to avoid the situation of walking in a room, saying hi to and giving ahug hello to a black man, who then ends up being a pimp, most pimped girls wont date black guys.

Sadly there arent too many other ways to tell. Everyone knows hobbyists dont want to give their $$ to some leech, so girls lie. 

I see black men ;) i screen thoroughly, but i see them.

Hope that helps.

2f5b11a240d03a76d816c3f3d1ac4bdc
tophat MrRoboto
Since: May '17
pushpin 1091 - 11 Reviews

Wow thanks for the info.  Karma is a bitch.   I hope the pimps get what's coming to them.

tophat 62072
Since: Sep '16
pushpin 212

1.  It is racism

2.  Most pimps aren't black.  You need to broaden your concept of pimp and look at the sex industry in its entirety. 

3.  Ask them.  It's like asking if you're a cop.  The game requires they can't lie.

rose Rubywoo
pushpin 147 - 70 Reviews

6202:

1. Its not racism.  Most girls who dont see black clients do so because theyre :::in a relationship with a black man:::. 

2. The OP wasnt asking about "the sex industry in its entirety". They were (i believe) asking about the local scene.  In the bay area world of online and street work, most pimps are black.

3. What are you even talking about? Cops can lie.

About them "having" to tell you, lol.... it might surprise you to know that the pimping game doesnt exactly attract the best kind of people-meaning honest and straight up. I know of plenty of instances where the guy just lies. Its his word against hers. "I told her what i was, she wanted to stay". I wouldnt trust a pimp to be honest.  

You dont seem like you know very much about this life.

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 1163 - 4 Reviews

How could anyone really know if most pimps are black? It's not like it's included in the census survey. LMAO

tophat PnkPrlHntr
Since: Jun '17 Vip  
pushpin 891 - 8 Reviews

Either that or he's a pump trying to defend himself

Snapchat 6697820791987898880
rose Jaderose83
Since: Aug '16 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 1138 - 21 Reviews

This discussion about the race of most pimps is derailing from the OP.

To the OP: Sadly I can't think of any way to know for sure if a lady is pimped. But I appreciate your desire to avoid supporting that area of the hobby. I suppose you could go to reputable agencies to avoid pimps? Just make sure the agency you are going to has a sparkling reputation for treating their girls well.

tophat 62072
pushpin 212

More than you would think.

tophat 62072
pushpin 212

Not a "pump" and it wasn't a defense of anything.  Life is broader and deeper than what is sometimes shown.

Tiger 06
tophat EmperorJNorton
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 780 - Qr 7 Reviews

Realistically - no

However, "snow" anything in the name might be a sign.  Also the ones that have crown tats or use crowns in their pictures.

/what NS has purported

tophat Tkdmaster
Since: Jan '15 Vip  
pushpin 121 - 19 Reviews

Realistically there may be, but they are hard to see and that's per design.  Whether they are or not, most girls don't want you to know they are pimped so as to not lose out on the revenue from hobbyists that prefer independent girls.  

I've seen my fair share of providers throughout the years and in general most of them are pimped.  The younger and/or the hotter the provider is, the more likely she is to be pimped or "protected" of course that is not always true and there are exceptions to this rule but it's just my observation.

tophat PeterPeter
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 805 - Qr 60 Reviews

It's pretty simple to tell actually.  Just follow these simple steps:

1) make an appointment with lady

2) pay her when you arrive

3) fuck her good

4) tell her you had a bad time and want your money back and are not leaving until satisfied

5) wait and see what happens

if you end up in the emergency room, then she is probably pimped.  if you end up getting your ass kicked by a girl, she probably isnt.  that said, i really dont recommend it.

Tiger 06
tophat EmperorJNorton
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 780 - Qr 7 Reviews

If there was a "Funny" button for that post I'd click it.

rose Rubywoo
pushpin 147 - 70 Reviews

i agree its more likely if the provider is younger.  Older women (say 30+) in this biz often have had a pimp or two and realized its all bullshit, and decided to go the independent route. Younger girls are more naive (im not dissing, i was 20 and naive once too) and more likely tobuy into the pimps schtick:" i can take you further baby, you cant do it big without me, i got connections, imma have youfly to different cities, eating gourmet meals, youre gonna be wearing gold and diamonds, you just need someone to manage.. plus i like you baby, youredifferent, youre fly, we could do amazing things, come fuck with me and we'll build an empire".

Its all BS.

To the pimped girls reading this: No matter what he says,youre always going to be better off on your own, keeping your money.  and in this day and age, i dont care wtf he tells you, you dont have to choose. Go independent, screen thoroughly, and live your own life. And find a real man. Real men protect and take care of their women, and pull their own weight financially.  Only punks with no ability to make their own money resort to taking a working girls cash.

Naked woman holding her breasts sb 7742 img 0880 black
tophat pohaku
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 530

First who is pimp to you?

If you define any men who are in relationship with sex workers as pimps then probably the majority of providers are "pimped". Then you must think.. is it any of clients'concern if a provider have long term relationship with a man or a woman?

Some providers are married and not all provider BF or husband rely on her income .. some earn far more than their provider wives/ girl friends.

I sometimes wonder what most clients think. Do they think all providers live in convent or women only dormitory? that could be a great fantasy but definitely not a realistic expectation. They are normal people outside of work .. so they need partners too and most clients are already married. 

If you are against men who  coerce young women to work against her will.... most people on this site is in agreement with you. But what about if a provider decided to work with a pimp for number of reasons... like protection, he is cute he is sweet  he really has connection with very high end clients etc etc..... is that different?   and if she really wants to provide in that context and she is in legal age to have sex with anyone isn't that also provider's choice?

What if provider is supporting her aging parents or she is a single mom and have 2 young kids with the proceed of sex work.. are they also pimps?

Best shot if you do not mind long time partner in her life........ then  mature women - over 35-40+  probably is a good choice. If she writes well and post often in forums..    I see that as another evidence she is not coerced. it is not easy to force mature women ( who are not drug addict ) to do what she doesn't want to do.  Anyone who tries that probably gets his ass kicked.

rose Rubywoo
pushpin 147 - 70 Reviews

"First who is pimp to you?

If you define any men who are in relationship with sex workers as pimps then probably the majority of providers are "pimped"."

lol... whut?  No one is defining it as sex workers having a bf. We're talking about PIMPS. Men who dont work or do anything with their lives, but collect money from women who do.

"Then you must think.. is it any of clients'concern if a provider have long term relationship with a man or a woman?

Some providers are married and not all provider BF or husband rely on her income .. some earn far more than their provider wives/ girl friends."

we're not talking about providers who have bfs or husbands. We're talking about ones who have PIMPS.

"I sometimes wonder what most clients think. Do they think all providers live in convent or women only dormitory? that could be a great fantasy but definitely not a realistic expectation. They are normal people outside of work .. so they need partners too and most clients are already married."

I dont think anyone in this thread, or in general, thinks working girls dont have boyfriends. I 've never heard any hobbyist say that, ever.

"If you are against men who  coerce young women to work against her will.... most people on this site is in agreement with you. But what about if a provider decided to work with a pimp for number of reasons... like protection, he is cute he is sweet  he really has connection with very high end clients etc etc....."

Did you really just refer to pimps as possibly being "sweet"? I just cant even formulate a response to that. Have you ever met a pimp? Ever wstched one interact with his girl? As for protection:  The only thing a pimp protects girls from is other pimps. 90 % of the time theyre not in the room or right outside it. Theyre not in a car behind you if its a car date. Theyre at home or chilling with their buddies. A working girls safety is always 100% on her.  Connects with high end clients? lol. okay, sure.

"is that different?   and if she really wants to provide in that context and she is in legal age to have sex with anyone isn't that also provider's choice?"

Yes its her choice, no ones saying its not. Theyre just saying they want no part of it.

'What if provider is supporting her aging parents or she is a single mom and have 2 young kids with the proceed of sex work.. are they also pimps?"

Is this an actual serious question?

"Best shot if you do not mind long time partner in her life........ then  mature women - over 35-40+  probably is a good choice. If she writes well and post often in forums..    I see that as another evidence she is not coerced. it is not easy to force mature women ( who are not drug addict ) to do what she doesn't want to do.  Anyone who tries that probably gets his ass kicked.

Img 3573
rose Bunni
Since: Feb '17
pushpin 239 - 17 Reviews

Shouldn't be too hard.. Jesus people -_- .. 

ask her how she got into the business 

ask her if she holds another job 

look at the place she is staying.. I'm pretty sure a pimp won't get her the best room. A pimp wants to save money.. not spend money. 

If she's watching the clock like an eagle, pay attention.. 

rose Ms Korean Class
pushpin 39

Some of these comments are just ridiculous on so many levels it is not even funny.

To the OP, Unforunately most girls in this industry are pimped....Try weeding out the "sex slave" types..low rates, cheap rooms, slang, mispelled words, no calls but texts, unprofessional, not too smart, rushing, not into it at all, etc. There is no real way to tell that is full proof but most under 30 are I would say, especially the ones who are traveling across the world at 19 not in school...

P.S I know some highly reviewed girls on nightshift with thousand dollar shoes, VIP accounts, 4 star+ rooms, and they are full on pimped...One girl texted me two days ago and I was autheically shocked at her being pimped...Beautiful, tall, skinny blonde with her own website and 30+ good reviews...

tophat 62072
pushpin 212

I'm glad someone sees the absurdity; aside from race and definition of pimp, if there can be a cop check, why not a pimp check?  I assumed the humor would be self evident but alas.

if you've lived long enough you understand there are no rules. Where you place your line is yours and you live with consequences.

2f5b11a240d03a76d816c3f3d1ac4bdc
tophat MrRoboto
pushpin 1091 - 11 Reviews

Are you saying they have a mutual beneficial relationship?  Is it like a business partnership?

Img 1283
tophat Dr.PallMall
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 4474 - 15 Reviews

Img 1311

Img 1309

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 1163 - 4 Reviews

If she's got "Tyrone" tattooed across her chest, I wouldn't think it was her son.

Yoursquarecuddlyteddybear
tophat Valida
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 275 - 8 Reviews

If she's got "Tyrone" tattooed across her chest, I wouldn't think it was her son. ---

OK, history lesson please.  Where did this meme that pimps are named "Tyrone" come from?  Just curious ... 

Img 3573
rose Bunni
Since: Feb '17
pushpin 239 - 17 Reviews

This is a crazy, but possible plan... not going to lie. I'm sure it's a great way to test the girl, but would you be ready for some big dude coming through the door with a gun? I think not. Whatever you're paying, It's not worth losing your life here.