Forums » General » Services Forum » Bella Elle Boudoir Photography

Download
tophat  BellaElleBoudoir
Since: Jun-2015 Vip 
pushpin 243

You can get pictures for free. You can get them for cheap.

How many times has something free or cheap cost you more money than it saved you?

On the flipside, how often does investing in yourself pay off?

Cutting to the chase. Are the pictures in your ad leaving money on the table? 

I've worked with hundreds of providers over the last 10 years. My images are out there doing their job every day. I have my own style. You can recognize it. Your clients can recognize it. They've been seeing my photos for a decade, after all...

I'm Steve. I own Bella Elle Boudoir. You should probably hire me. 

www.bellaelleboudoir.com

Some things to note:

I don't trade services. Please don't ask. My rates are very reasonable.

I'm based in Sacramento and work often in the Bay Area but can travel anywhere with costs considered.

Over half of my business is coming through gift certificates from considerate gentleman. Put a shoot with me on your "wish list"!

Gentlemen! A photoshoot is a gift that keeps giving!

Rates are on my website on the "Info" page.

Message me if you have any questions at all. Thank you!

ig: @bellaelleboudoir
twitter: @bellaellephoto

Download
tophat  BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 243

My South Bay trip next week has changed a bit. 5/19,20

It looks like I'll have a suite in Santa Clara from Friday check in till Sunday check out.

I have some things already booked and have contacted all those in South Bay who have expressed interest recently.

$100 deposit will reserve a booking. Message me for details and availability.

Img 0859
rose  Marlee Evans
Since: Dec-2015 Vip  Verifiedbadge
pushpin 444 - 27 Reviews

Spend the money because just one photo  (even tho u get more than one) will pay for the shoot over and over and over again!!! Since I posted my new pics my phone has been a lot busier :) he is great 

Img 1198

Img 1204

Img 1188

Img 0939

170220 015026 8
tophat  Cockiserectus
Since: May-2017
pushpin 1

Absolutely beautiful images! Thank you so much for sharing them with all of us!

Yours truly:

Byron W

Download
tophat  BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 243

Thanks Marlee! Good to hear!

So... I'll be in South Bay all weekend should anyone need me. I still have two openings Saturday afternoon and evening in Santa Clara! Message me!

Denisekisses
rose  Luxury
Since: Aug-2015
pushpin 11 - 6 Reviews

Beautiful pictures I love it I need to do some I never had them done before ❤❤

rose  LollyPoptart
Since: Jul-2015 Vip 
pushpin 3235 - 80 Reviews

These are gorgeous, Marlee!  I love Steve's work, I can always spot it when scrolling through photos. He's just so good at getting the right angles and the gorgeous lighting and very light editing. I love that my clients tell me the pics look just like me. ❤️ 

Download
tophat  BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 243

Thank you Lolly! 

Im all set up in Santa Clara. I just got done shooting a couple that about melted glass. 

I'd  love to do one more shoot while I'm  here. If you are in South Bay you should probably be hiring me right now!  

Waiting is not good at this point. I'm  headed home tomorrow morning. 

Message me!

Picsart 02 20 05.07.39
rose  IvannaFuhQ
Since: Jan-2017 Vip 
pushpin 3 - 8 Reviews

Omg... where do I sign?!?! I've been wanting to hire you for over a year, but I think u were just too far. Santa Clara is like 4 blocks away! WAY CLOSER AND AWESOME! Do u do trades? Or what r the prices?

Download
tophat  BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 243

Omg... where do I sign?!?! I've been wanting to hire you for over a year, but I think u were just too far. Santa Clara is like 4 blocks away! WAY CLOSER AND AWESOME! Do u do trades? Or what r the prices?

---

Thank you! A year?? I totally travel, even for just one shoot. I go to the Bay Area all the time.

It doesn't take much to get me back. I'll shoot anywhere for the cost of the travel plus my rate. Amtrak and Uber to get to Santa Clara is $100. If you have space to shoot in this gets really easy. Just book me, send me $100 deposit, and tell me when and where to be.

I think I had more interest in my South Bay trip from check out Sunday through unpacking yesterday than I did in the whole month I advertised it beforehand. Some of my clients just laughed when I told them that and say "yup! Feel our pain.That's touring..."  It was a profitable trip but I had time to work more. 

Trades, no. Sorry. I don't fault those photographers who can or those ladies who offer. So many offer but ad space on NS ain't cheap...

My rate is $300. Mostly. Details are on my website.

Where to sign up:  [email protected] or message me here.

Tell me when, I'll come back!