Since: Jun '15
pushpin 370

http://www.bellaelleboudoir.com

*Moderated on Nov 28, 2017

Picsart 08 14 01.14.27
rose Ivysleague
Since: Sep '15 Vip  
pushpin 1184 - 159 Reviews

I wanted to say thank you for the amazing photos! I'm not one to normally do professional photos because I don't consider myself photogenic. But the pictures you took were amazing. I want to thank you for helping me be comfortable and at ease during the process. I will definitely be using your services again.

Ivysleague 💋

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 370

I wanted to say thank you for the amazing photos! I'm not one to normally do professional photos because I don't consider myself photogenic. But the pictures you took were amazing. I want to thank you for helping me be comfortable and at ease during the process. I will definitely be using your services again.

Ivysleague 💋

---

Thank you Ivy! It was a pleasure working with you and I love our set! 

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 370

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 370

We are still a few sign ups away from giving away a free shoot plus travel and a couple $100 gift certificates.

www.bellaelleboudoir.com/newsletter

I've been busy and in no huge hurry to give away work, but the 27 other ladies signed up would probably like to know who wins. 

I'll be offering $50 gift codes to all existing and new signups starting in 2018 and will do a monthly drawing for something... a gift certificate, pro hair and makeup on set, something. I'll figure it out after we get this first drawing out of the way.

Img 0859
rose Marlee Evans
Since: Dec '15 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 727 - 57 Reviews

I’ve hired this guy a couple times and the pictures he took of me made my business boom each time and I literally made thousands and thousands of dollars because of the photos he took and I posted. I know professional pics seem like such a high expense or cost but I always urge girls to invest the money into their business   With professional pics, especially from this guy because he has the eye and experience to capture the moment that’s gonna make you more money so those pictures in all actuality will pay for them selves over and over and over again. It’s an investment worth making, for your self and your business. 

I vouch for Bella Elle boudoir, he is one the best and I will continue to hire him for my intimate photos 

thank you for amazing photos I can’t wait for our next shoot 

88a1c4d6 45d7 4dfc b016 7de1c33f73bd

14678ce1 3297 4fec 82f9 f0b096516346

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 370

Thank you Marlee! Look forward to working with you again soon! 

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 370

30 people signed up. 30 names went in the random name picker app.

Wallpaper1418295269
rose FableGrey
Since: Sep '14 Vip  
pushpin 45 - 44 Reviews

Yesterday I was in my car thought to myself I need photos. My mind went right to this contest. I thought to myself "well even if I don't win it, This is the guy taking my pictures". Intimate, sexy and honest with a bit of edge. I'm excited, honored, flattered but most of all,  thankful. 

So looking  forward to meeting you and being the focus of your artistic expression.  

Thank You Santa!

Xxxooo

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 370

I'm traveling to the South Bay this weekend!

I'll be busy Saturday evening but if anyone needs me anywhere between Sacramento and South Bay early on the 9th or on my way home on the10th, pm me!

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 370

I'll do a photoshoot with 10 edited photos for anyone who can donate at least $400 to help Narissa with her mom's funeral.

www.gofundme.com/5ubby6-my-mothers-funeral 

Please pm me if you are able.

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 370

TYVM to the generous client who donated $400 and tried to waive the shoot!

I'm not sure she wanted to be named, but her kindness regardless of not knowing Narissa is very much appreciated!

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 370

One of my favorite locations! The Hotel Majestic in Pacific Heights.

Jan 13th. Only two bookings available.

Spacious Edwardian themed suite with clawfoot tub, four poster bed ,fireplace and photo friendly policies. A dream photoshoot location!

PM for booking info!

84e50c1a 944f 4591 a768 347c71a1ad71
rose KristaMorning
Since: Jun '14
pushpin 187 - 53 Reviews

Ohhhh Ive always had my eye on that hotel for that exact reason! The hotel seems great for a photoshoot!