Forums » General » Services Forum » Bella Elle Boudoir Photography

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 319

Please read this before contacting me to book. Thank you!

http://bellaelleboudoir.com/booking-info/

I've been doing this a long time and I've worked with a lot of people. Hundreds of providers. What people say...

"Steve is easy to work with, calms my nerves and takes my breath away with the finished product. Highly recommend."  ~Lolly Poptart

"I have never in my life been at such a loss for words. I have been photographed by many people professional and amateur that claimed they would be able capture "my true beauty" so they said.

I looked at the preview along with (Steve) as he captured the pictures that day and I was amazed right then. I didn't have to wait for proofs to know these would in no way compare to previous pictures. From a girl who never liked herself to a woman who for the first time feels absolutely beautiful I will be forever grateful. He is absolutely amazing and I could never thank him enough.  ~Shelby Lynne Belle

"Best time I've had with a photographer, he made me feel comfortable and he has great taste in music can't wait to work with him again!" ~Aubrey

"Very professional and lighthearted. Great to work with, looking forward to working together again!" ~Brianna

"Loved working with you!! Can't wait to see all that we came up with. You're so easy going and fun, Looking forward to working with you again.  Much Love" ~Lena

"Working with you was a pleasure. Very fun, and we have so many great photos. Thank you so much! Love your work, and appreciate you!" ~Brittany

"You are by far one of the best photographers I have ever worked with.!! Love your work! Thank you! Ladies...I would suggest this photographer." ~Marissa

"Hey it was wonderful working with you and I cant wait to start our next shoot! I highly recommend this photographer he is very easy to work with and produces amazing product!" ~Carlie

"Steve, you're FANTASTIC to work with. Thanks for an absolutely lovely shoot!" Kate

"Thanks for your expertise and giving me some great shots for my work. Totally professional and fun to work with!" ~Calista

"Thank you for such an enjoyable and professional shoot. I've got some of my best photos yet. Your definitely one of the best photographers I've ever worked with." ~Amber

"Thank you for working with me today! You were so AWESOME! I really appreciate all the help and direction you gave me. Def really easy to work with, and suuuuper fun. I felt the environment was very comfortable, and real chill during the shoot, thanks again Steve!!" ~Geraldine

"I had such an AWESOME time shooting with you yesterday! You have a great eye, I love your sTyLE!! =)" ~Iris

"Had a blast and can't wait to do it again! Thanks for helping a sista bring her sexy back" ~Tamica

"I had a ton of fun working with you.I hope we can work together again soon.Everyone seems to be loving the shots from the shoot, including me!" ~Reine

"Had such a great time with you tonight on our shoot. I can not wait to work with you again. You are so good at what you do, not once did I feel insecure or nervous. You sir are a special kind of person that is for sure.  Oxox. And tell the wife I say hello" ~Dottie

"Yesterday was magic! This was by far the most fantastic shoot! Thank you so much for your time and enthusiasm, it was great to be able to work with such a professional! " ~Nikita

Why they say it...

Amazing pictures don't just happen. There is no substitute for experience. The difference is obvious.

It only takes once to prove how true that is. Get in touch when you're ready to find out.

[email protected]
IG @BellaElleBoudoir
Twitter @BellaEllePhoto

www.BellaElleBoudoir.com/newsletter

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 319

I'm available in my space in Sacramento Oct. 10, 12, 16 and 17. These are the last availabilities here for the year.

I will not be booking shoots Oct 18 - 26 to help my wife recover from surgery. 

Oct. 27 I'll be at The Sawyer in Sacramento. 

http://bellaelleboudoir.com/the-sawyer/

I'll be at Parc 55 on Friday Nov 3 and could still take one booking either late night or on the 4th before check out.

http://bellaelleboudoir.com/parc-55/

I'll book in your upscale space or on location anywhere with travel costs considered. Inbox me if you'd like me to come to you!

Picsart 08 14 01.14.27
rose Ivysleague
Since: Sep '15 Vip  
pushpin 1080 - 150 Reviews

I wanted to say thank you for the amazing photos! I'm not one to normally do professional photos because I don't consider myself photogenic. But the pictures you took were amazing. I want to thank you for helping me be comfortable and at ease during the process. I will definitely be using your services again.

Ivysleague 💋

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 319

I wanted to say thank you for the amazing photos! I'm not one to normally do professional photos because I don't consider myself photogenic. But the pictures you took were amazing. I want to thank you for helping me be comfortable and at ease during the process. I will definitely be using your services again.

Ivysleague 💋

---

Thank you Ivy! It was a pleasure working with you and I love our set!