Forums » General » Services Forum » Bella Elle Boudoir - Private Comfortable Discrete Effective

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
Since: Jun-2015
pushpin 299

Instagram:      @BellaElleBoudoir  
Twitter:             @BellaEllePhoto
Booking info:  http://BellaElleBoudoir.com

Inquiries:          [email protected]

Available by appointment. Things have picked up considerably. Plan ahead!

I don't trade services. Please don't let that deter you!

Willing to travel anywhere with expenses considered.

References from years of established and respected clients available on request.

Img 0672
rose Brandi Olson
Since: May-2015 Vip  
pushpin 270 - 55 Reviews

Great working with you Steve! Can't wait to work together again! And make some more magic, 

Brandiolson 7345 2

Brandiolson 7044 2

Brandiolson 7393 2

Brandiolson 7387 2

Shelby 7516
rose shelbyhasthemouth
Since: Mar-2017 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 175 - 17 Reviews

I have never in my life been at such a loss for words. I have been photographed by many people professional and amateur that claimed they would be able capture "my true beauty" so they said but time and time again I would hear the same thing from people when we meet and that is that my pictures didn't do me justice.

I looked at the preview along with Patrick as he captured the pictures that day and I was amazed right then. I didn't have to wait for proofs to know these would in no way compare to previous pictures. 

From a girl who never liked herself to a woman who for the first time feels absolutely beautiful I will be forever grateful. He is absolutely amazing and I could never thank him enough.

Patrick you Rock!

Shelby Lynne Belle

Lineman
tophat Jettn
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 1287 - 31 Reviews

Very well done sir. Congratulations Brandi and all the other ladies, your beauty really shines in these photos.

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 299

Only Shelby can call me Patrick.  lol

Thank you all!

South Bay!

I've had a cancellation. Evening/Sunset Sat. Sept 16 at The Fairmont in San Jose.

If you'd like that last spot and are ready to send a deposit to secure the booking pm me!

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 299

I won't have my usual space to shoot in from Mid October through the end of the year. 

My travel schedule is coming together though!

September 15-16 The Fairmont Hotel, San Jose

I have one spot left open Sat 9/16 at 7pm.

Booking info: http://bellaelleboudoir.com/the-fairmont-hotel/

Fresno/Visalia TBD  Sep/Oct

October 27 The Sawyer Hotel, Sacramento

Sacramento's newest hotel opens next month! I booked a room with a private balcony. 3 spots available.

Booking info: http://bellaelleboudoir.com/the-sawyer/

November 3  Parc 55 San Francisco

I got a high floor room with a view.  3 spots available.

Booking info: http://bellaelleboudoir.com/parc-55/

If you'd like me to come to a particular city, let me know! I can always come to you and shoot in your space with reasonable travel costs considered.

I'll still be booking in my space in Sacramento M-Th during the day for another month or so.

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 299

South Bay! This weekend! I have 3pm on Sept 15 and 7pm on Sept 16 available.

I decided last minute to go down to Fresno this week. I will have free time Wednesday all day and Thursday early. I don't have anything planned and have someplace to chill but if anyone does want to shoot I'm going to offer a special, no deposit, no money due until you select your pics later ala carte deal at $40/ea.

I don't do that very often. Seemed to make sense here.

The trade off to the Fresno ala carte pay later deal is that since I'm turning right around and trekking to South Bay this weekend I won't get any Fresno selection sets out until sometime next week. But you wont have any money in it yet so at least there's that!

Also... Shooting ala carte lets us do quick, mini, micro, 10-15 minute-ish shoots wherever, whenever. You might only end up with a couple pics (and that's all you'll pay for), but oh what those pics will do!

I'll be in Fresno from tonight through Thursday midday. 

I'll be in South Bay midday Friday through Sunday morning.

Looking forward to meeting new people and reuniting with old friends this week! Contact me if you'd like some new pics!

Kelli4
rose LovelyKelli
Since: Jul-2014 Vip  
pushpin 43 - 1 Review

Hi there- do you ever make it to the North Bay? 

Thanks 

Kelli

Shelby 7516
rose shelbyhasthemouth
pushpin 175 - 17 Reviews

Cause you rock Patrick

Img 0729
rose OriginalCyn
pushpin 392 - 39 Reviews

I'm going to him November 3 at the parc 55 you should come ;)

Download
tophat BellaElleBoudoir
pushpin 299

One spot left for my Nov. San Francisco gig at Parc 55!  I'll book it either late night Friday or early Saturday before check out.