Forums » Sacramento » Sacramento - Lounge » Good hotels in and around Sacramento.

tophat masterchief
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 90 - 11 Reviews

Folks, I will be making a trip up to Sacramento on business soon. I am looking to mingle business with some pleasure on the side, and will likely be booking an overnight with my ATF.

I was wondering, what are some good hotels to stay at? Particularly I am looking for a good 3-star or a 4-star hotel, with multiple full length mirrors. That is the big requirement I have. I can compromise on other features. Any suggestions?

Portfolio photos11
rose greekgoddess4u
Since: Aug '16
pushpin 201 - 57 Reviews

im not certain about mirrors, but u wont find a better set up than larkspur

tophat masterchief
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 90 - 11 Reviews

im not certain about mirrors, but u wont find a better set up than larkspur

---

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out.

tophat crazywhiteboy
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 236 - 13 Reviews

Sheraton Grand on J st. Also the suites at The Weston have great rooms.....

Download
tophat CharlieBrown1982
Since: Nov '16
pushpin 101 - 1 Review

Has anybody been at the lions gate hotel? Ima be doing a trip as well and saw the pics pretty nice hotel. Any info on it? Thanks in advance. Oh and i like how one advertised "whether your staying for business or pleasure" lol like if they know already what im up to. 

tophat loompadoompa
Since: Apr '15 Vip  
pushpin 543

Is this an invitation for LE's to put the hotels mentioned on this post under surveillance?

Img 4759
tophat Zep
Since: Feb '15 Vip  
pushpin 1897 - Qr 25 Reviews

Agreed, If you trust the OP, send him a inbox with your suggestions.  I've sent a number of ladies that I trust my hotel suggestions, never post that type of info in an open forum

Download
tophat CharlieBrown1982
Since: Nov '16
pushpin 101 - 1 Review

My bad fellas,,, didn't think that one through,,,, goona triple think the stuff from now on. ( still a noobie on this thing) oooops.