Forums » Sacramento » Sacramento - Lounge » How much is too much?

Jenny krompel demo character mp3 image
tophat TLee
Since: Nov '17
pushpin 8

So, it's finally about to happen. My wife and i are having our 1st ffm threesome here soon. We already have someone in mind. My question is.... Is 30min for 150🌹 a good rate? Again this is our 1st so i seriously have no clue... Thanx for the help everyone

Image %281%29
tophat PnkPrlHntr
Since: Jun '17 Vip  
pushpin 1663 - 9 Reviews

Well since it's a three some with the wife expect that the rate is double. 1hr would be $500 for great quality provider. Research with your wife let her choose the provider. You do want her to enjoy to I assume.

You can pm me, I know a few providers that would be amazing for such an adventure

53ca5ab9af461ztetrwsy1r8pszsna6o34wqdwryrsjpgp3hxg 600
rose Summer77
pushpin 287 - 27 Reviews

Hello, Luv! 😚 Providers typically charge double because they have TWO people to please instead of just one. IMO, it's difficult to cram all of that activity into a half hour if you'd like everyone to truly be into it and enjoy themselves. 🙄XoS77

Pleasure
tophat Amritalover`
Since: Nov '15
pushpin 557 - Qr 53 Reviews

Since your wife is ready to explore, you should make sure you are set up for success instead of trying to save money.  Let her choose the right lady and plan for at least 60 minutes.  It might take 15 minutes just to get comfortable and you want to make sure the lady has plenty of time to work her magic.  Think $400-500 for 90 minutes in a good location.  If it were my wife, I would start with cocktails, a fine dinner and an nice hotel room for 3 and budget around $1000 for the potentially life changing occasion.

Good luck.  Will you report back??

9d0eb320 a608 4e34 8ae5 cf32714c2476
rose LollyPoptart
Since: Jul '15 Vip  
pushpin 3816 - 105 Reviews

This is correct. I have seen couples. I do not double my rate, but I do expect a two hour session, with part of that time breaking the ice. Your wife is unlikely to want to meet a stranger and immediately get going, especially if this is the first time. Time spent sipping wine and chatting, or getting into a nice warm bubble bath, etc, is generally the best way to go. 

This has the potential to enhance your marriage or destroy it. Be careful choosing a provider, look for one who will be sensitive to your wife’s emotions and who will cater to your wife, not one you think is smoking hot and will get you going. If your wife ends up feeling like the third wheel, you’ll have nothing but regrets for years. 

Pleasure
tophat Amritalover`
Since: Nov '15
pushpin 557 - Qr 53 Reviews

TLee, you should beg Lolly to travel for the occasion.  Local Summer77 would be a good choice too.  They are both smart, strong, experienced ladies you could trust with this delicate opportunity.

Bear1
tophat Asubtlesenior
Since: Sep '14 Vip  
pushpin 2124 - Qr 68 Reviews

For you there probably isn't a wrong choice when it comes to two naked women in bed. So you have to ask yourself who she wants when it to certain "fantasy" desires. Is she young and blonde? Can't have a better body? Doesn't suck and swallow because she doesn't? Isn't hot into Greek when the wife thinks DATO is disgusting? Get the picture?

LOL, a half hour? Seriously? Ladies, do you believe this guy?

tophat shill_shillverstein
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 10 - 5 Reviews

When it's a 3some with a provider and two civilians it's double price because she is doing double the work.  When it is a 3some with two providers and a civilian it is double price because it's not about the work/effort but their time?  Seems like there is always a reason to charge double.

tophat TLee
pushpin 8

Again brother nor my wife or i have ever done this before. We're not knowing what to expect and are serially looking for advice.  So thank you. I still appreciate your input 

tophat TLee
pushpin 8

Thank you everyone for your help. We're meeting with someone tomorrow over coffee. Says she will give us the best 2hr session😀. Thanx Again everyone....

Acc 1 doc 2363
rose Lovely_lena916
Since: Mar '16
pushpin 231 - 36 Reviews

Maybe youll get lucky and she isnt a clock watcher and you get more than a half hour 😉

tophat TLee
pushpin 8

I think we have a winner. Suppose to be meeting Next Friday. Thank you again everyone

Image %281%29
tophat PnkPrlHntr
pushpin 1663 - 9 Reviews

Well let us all know who the winner is and let us know about the experience after you see her. Did you let the wife choose the provider as suggested?