Forums » Sacramento » Sacramento - Lounge » Rancho hotels

0322151340a 1 2 1 2
rose Savannahtaylor916
Since: Mar '15 Vip  
pushpin 162 - 124 Reviews

I need new places to work out of. So y be using La Quinta anymore. 

I k ow I asked this recently but can't seem to find it. What are some good hotels to use in or near rancho? I know the majority didapproves of the area but I've never had any trouble. 

tophat chatrightnow1
Since: Sep '16
pushpin 65

You're right about LE activity in Rancho. I thought that the Residence Inn was decent...

Head west towards Arden!

tophat Danno
Since: Jun '14 Vip  
pushpin 238 - 11 Reviews

What happened at La Quinta? I go there all the time.

tophat The_Unholy_One
Since: Sep '17
pushpin 3

Check your PM

Images
tophat baddad1
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 440 - Qr 98 Reviews

The Holiday Inn and the Best Western, are good. 

53ca5ab9af461ztetrwsy1r8pszsna6o34wqdwryrsjpgp3hxg 600
rose Summer77
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 204 - 21 Reviews

The Best Western in Roseville has the best breakfast hands down! The only one better is at Hawthorn Suites off Richards Boulevard. They've got sausage bacon waffles scrambled eggs Bagels yogurts milk all different kinds of coffee hot chocolate oatmeal all different kinds of toppings for oatmeal all different kinds of breads for toasting all different kinds of common condiments like Cholula, Tapatio, salt pepper and ketchup of course. A lot of times the Hawthorne / on Richards seems to make a gourmet Affair out of the entire deal and it's absolutely wonderful. We believe the other places pale in comparison! XOXO summer

tophat 1nightstnd
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 2 - 16 Reviews

If you have information about La Quinta can you please let me know.  I also go there often.

tophat OldBikes
Since: Sep '17
pushpin 9

Hyatt Place is the place for the breakfast buffet. They've from oatmeal to Benedicts and almost everything in between with a nice fruit section, too.

Yeah, that breakfast casserole full of eggs, cheese, bread, and ham doesn't matter; because I am eating this nice serving of grapefruit. 

Their rooms are plenty nice for business travel, moderately priced, and they have them in enough places to be my chain of first resort.

I don't know what they are like from the businesswoman's perspective; but they've always worked well for me to have visitors, including at their Rancho place. 

0322151340a 1 2 1 2
rose Savannahtaylor916

Forums » Provider's Corner » Provider Safety » La Quinta off 50 Sacramento

So I have been using this place for a few years now with no issue. 

Yesterday I was told I can't stay anymore because I'm taking pics in their rooms and posting them. 

The guy, who is just a check in person, wouldn't tell me where I was posting them and where they're getting their information. He said the higher ups told him to tell me and no one was there and the hat time to talk to and about it. 

So the whole staff basically had a meeting about me. Imy not sure if they search the site for guests or what. I've never given them any reason to suspect anything. I leave the room clean, trash empty, I'm quiet and very discreet. 

I just wanted you any all to know and be aware. 

0322151340a 1 2 1 2
rose Savannahtaylor916

I was told I can't stay there anymore because I'm taking pics in their rooms and posting them there. 

The guy couldn't tell me where i was posting and how or where they got their information. It came from upper management but no one was there to talk to about it. Apparently they had are group meeting about me about ND about null email taffeta knows in "post". 

tophat Variant_Aria
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 23

The big problem about Sacramento Members from both sides Clients/Providers has no restraint in respecting everyone's privacy....Most of the newby and even with the seasoned people there can not restrain themselves to be discreet...They constantly blabbermouths about everything locations, areas, hotel names and some cases room number and might as well hand them the keys too... really attracts shines a bright lights for LE Vice to operate their sting operations....Reasons why Sacramento LE Vice Division has the highest successful arrest/bust in the entire country, yes country...Source of info: CASEXCrimes.gov....And one other reason why they kick you out because there's a new LAW that the DOJ if they suspects or some probable cause that an institutions, like home, commercial hotels, offices, parlors and other businesses are suspected with illegal activities, like prostitution no matter how petty it is...The State can fine the Business from 25K to 250K.....They took the concept from the Defense Strategy by BP Seriously and implemented it into a law...Meaning the "police can not police everything" and let Business Police themselves accordingly.....The best example is here in NS.... NS is policing this site so closely, that's why all the restrictions in the NS Terms and Use.....Otherwise any violations the DOJ, FBI, CA DA and other LE Divisions can shut down and prosecute the business in an instant for illegal activities......

tophat Danno
pushpin 238 - 11 Reviews

You aren't the only one that has Pics with those red curtains in the back ground.

Holiday Inn, Fairfield, Hawthorne, all in Rancho are places I like.

Ron burgundy %281%29
tophat sactownromantic
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 267 - 1 Review

That's too bad, I never had a problem at La Quinta in the past. The taking photos excuse is lame, you can't tell what hotel you are in.

My guess is one of the employees has seen you on NS(or some other website) or someone blabbed like was mentioned above.

Variant is correct: the state, county and city can fine or revoke a business license. Look how tough they are on bars and liquor stores that sell alcohol to minors.

tophat Danno
pushpin 238 - 11 Reviews

That hotel is the only one with those curtains. So they can tell.

Ron burgundy %281%29
tophat sactownromantic
pushpin 267 - 1 Review

That hotel is the only one with those curtains. So they can tell.

---

Out of 23,000+ hotels in CA that is the only one with those curtains?

I travel a lot and I can't remember what the curtains looked at the last hotel I stayed at, I do remember what the front desk person looked like though.

tophat Danno
pushpin 238 - 11 Reviews

The only one in sacto. area for sure.

California outline color
tophat mrcali209
Since: Feb '16
pushpin 1618 - Qr 46 Reviews

That hotel is the only one with those curtains. So they can tell.                                                               I recognized the curtains also. I stayed there many times as an outcall and been to many incalls over there.

0322151340a 1 2 1 2
rose Savannahtaylor916

They recently remodeled and the purple curtains in my newer pics were just put in a couple months ago. So they definitely know that's heir rooms. 

Should I worry about removing those pics and take new ones? Or not worry about it since I won't even going there anymore??

tophat Caped Crusader J
pushpin 36 - 7 Reviews

The Marriott is nice, I've been there a few times with friends for drinks. Was there not long ago in the evening for a visit and had no problems walking in and getting to the elevator.

On new taking new pictures, don't think it's necessary if you're not going there any longer to take them down, but new pictures are never a bad thing. 

California outline color
tophat mrcali209
Since: Feb '16
pushpin 1618 - Qr 46 Reviews

If you're not going to stay there anymore why bother taking new pics. Although we also love to see new pics of you.

Img 20170829 171220
rose Lusciouscarmel2488
Since: Jun '17 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 87 - 16 Reviews

My theory. The management and LE are coming together to do a sting operation for "Traffickers" in matter of days. Since u been one of there loyal ongoing customer of there's. After constant giving them your money they obviously know what's going on. (CAMERAS) There choosing to look the other way. Management and front desk people haven't cared for 3years u said? There intentions are right on and thoughtful. Saving u and the hotel grieve of condoning any soliciting acts in there hotel. Also from u potentially having to seat in cell finding a way to bail out. 

Actually I had the same similar situations happen to me about year and half ago. 

Although I could be totally off just my opinion and thoughts that's all

Other discreet,chill hotels in rancho are comfort inn,days inn is a lil more inexpensive

tophat mosaleh89
Since: Sep '15
pushpin 78 - 12 Reviews

The Marriott in RC is one of the best, although the La Quinta is decent as well. :)

November1
rose IntimateDesire
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 64 - 19 Reviews

The best way to get an answer for this question is to have people inbox you the answer.  Its not very smart to have hotel suggestions in an open public forum.  Thats just my opinion.