Forums » Sacramento » Sacramento - Hobbyist » anyone know what happened to greekgoddess4u?

tophat tootall86
Since: Jan '17
pushpin 1 - 1 Review

her fiancé called me trying to find her. said she was missing. I thought maybe somebody did something bad to her. but after talking to my friend, she thought maybe she just found some rich guy and disappeared with him. anybody know? I miss her.

Img 1283
tophat Dr.PallMall
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 4474 - 15 Reviews

If something bad happened to her it was most certainly the ex-fiancé who did it.

tophat daddy_kool
Since: Oct '15
pushpin 1346

That supposed "fiancé" (for twelve years if he is to be believed) has been hanging around here making life miserable for her ever since she apparently decided to ditch the loser. She is probably ok, but like was said, if she is not, it is probably this stalker who did her.

alright

dkool

Imagess21omf11
tophat Playmissy4me84
Since: Sep '15
pushpin 1520 - Qr 23 Reviews

She's doing just fine, looking AND feeling fine, happy as a clam.  Nuff said on the topic.

tophat Gallahad
Since: Jan '17
pushpin 38 - 2 Reviews

Jealous. Only got to see her once before she was gone. She was a great experience. Hope to see her again. If you see her tell her to hit me up. 

tophat Tsoro79
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 5

Watch what u say making accusations like that. U will be talking to my attorney real soon. I haven't looked for her or said anything on this useless site in over a month. The reason she left and is hiding is because when Amado county sheriff catches her she will be looking at about ten years for something she did. So to the guy who seems to know she's doing great, u can go to jail with her for aiding and abetting. Thanks for the info. As for Dr pall mall and daddyfool, your both a bunch of (Deleted) Like u have any room to talk. Johns, that's all u r. Paying to get laid cause u can't get your ducks wet on your own. (Deleted) I haven't been on this site in days and I come on for a minute and u (Deleted) r still flapping your chops. (Deleted) But I promise u, your accusations r gonna get your ass sued u (deleted). Peace

________

Mod edit: Flames and personal attacks removed. 

CL

*Moderated on Aug 16, 2017 at 4:56 PM PDT

Steve
rose JJlove2play
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 73

Ducks have a speical coating on their feathers that protect them from getting wet.

tophat Nomader
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 110 - 4 Reviews

Sure do miss her.  Not sure if she posts anymore.  

Was my ATF. A great gal

Wish I knew how to contact her

Nomader

Pleasure
tophat Amritalover`
Since: Nov '15
pushpin 499 - Qr 48 Reviews

It is entertaining to see one anonymous party threaten another anonymous party with slander charges over unstated claims.  It makes it very hard to identify real damages.

Imagess21omf11
tophat Playmissy4me84

Now I'm wondering why Dr Paul Mall and Daddykool are sitting on her?

Are they chumps, lames, punk as bitches or gossiping women?

How does the fiancee of a psuedonym provider get harmed when a psuedonym hobbyist makes an accusation about psuedonym fiancee?

Who's to say I'm not posting this from jail? 

How do you talk shut? Is that sign language?

Can I read the lawsuit before you serve them, I'm in need of a good laugh.

Img 1283
tophat Dr.PallMall

Is that you Tsoro? Please don't boil my bunny! He had nothing to do with this! You always know someone is a true badass when they start threatening with "their lawyers..."😂😂😂

Img 1432

Pleasure
tophat Amritalover`
Since: Nov '15
pushpin 499 - Qr 48 Reviews

It is more likely I would have a glorious MILF orgy with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir than that law suit would ever be filed.

Imagess21omf11
tophat Playmissy4me84

True dat!  But hey, if they are going to make the claim/threat, let's see what his attorney has to say.

Attorney:  What is the issue?

Tsoro79:  They called me a name and made me cry.  

Attorney:  Sounds like slander to me!  $10,000 retainer fee up front and then I need a list of everyone that knows you by Tsoro79.

Tsoro79:  Everyone?  But it was my first post.  But I am sure someday I will be walking down the street and someone will go hey, aren't you Tsoro79?

Attorney:  True, make the retainer $15,000, non-refundable, and I will start work right after I get back from the Bahamas.

Tsoro79:  Do you take bit coin?

Snapchat 6697820791987898880
rose Jaderose83
Since: Aug '16 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 1138 - 21 Reviews

Tsoro79  sounds like a very level headed guy. He doesn't sound like someone who would be threatening or stalkerish during a breakup at all. I mean, clearly he has a handle on his emotions and anger from this thoughtful response tot his post. (sarcasm)

tophat luckyiam
Since: Jun '14 Vip  
pushpin 681 - 43 Reviews

Congratulations, you played yourself. (Dj kaled voice)

Img 1283
tophat Dr.PallMall

If I had a quarter for every time some low life p.o.s threatened to sue me...I'd have these 2 making me a sandwich right now...

________

Mod edit: Pic removed at provider's request. It is off topic anyway.

CL

*Moderated on Aug 16, 2017 at 9:23 PM PDT

Grog 02
Mod icon md Cunnylingerer
Since: Aug '14 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 2498 - 52 Reviews

Do you talk to your girlfriend with that mouth? 

Oh right. YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!

Cunny 

Img 1283
tophat Dr.PallMall

Unintended drama. Sorry.

Ph8wqo5qsqvoca 2 l
tophat moralturpitude2016
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 1

i live in Murphys and recently { 4 months ago } met both of them. I beliebe the fiance was turned on to opiates by a wanna be pimp whos really just a john. Sge was very into him and never said a bad word about him then bam gone even her family couldn't reach her stinks of pimp ot human trafficing. I drive for 6 or 6 of the girls on this sight both in sac stockton and the bay area. I hope that one of you computer tough guys rey acting up or not paying. Heartless people karma is a and you hecklers have earned some bad juju 

Imagess21omf11
tophat Playmissy4me84

Moralturpitude, please provide the English translation to what you wrote above so the rest of us can enjoy your commentary and thoughts on this topic.  

Img 0196
tophat rooftop
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 593 - Qr 58 Reviews

yeah, and for his newly minted handle  he also MIS-spelled twerpturd.  

tophat Switz
Since: Oct '16
pushpin 1

I miss her too. Fantastic attitude! 

D7358f7bb6bf
tophat Rojo209
Since: Dec '15
pushpin 155

Do you talk to your girlfriend with that mouth? 

Oh right. YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!

Cunny 

---