Forums » North Bay » North Bay - Lounge » Boob sizes

tophat Me.lika
Since: Aug '16
pushpin 18 - 1 Review

Ok so I am a boob guy. So it's definitely one of the things I look for in a woman. I have noticed on a few ladies that in picture(s) the either have small breast or big ones and in the details they don't add together. She looks like a A or B cup and it says DD or has big boobs and it will say A or B. I know I know they make bras to give that little more padding but you can't really hide a set of DDs lol you can push them down to make them look smaller but they are still there. 

So to my questions... Is it just a lack of details by the woman? A way to filter in more guys? Or stay clear because they are fakes? 

tophat MeatPole
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 640 - Qr 53 Reviews

The art of photography and using angles.  I've noticed the gals with less will tend to up it one cup with the idea it will get more interest (probably true), while the gurls with more usually are spot on and focus on "all natural", etc.  For me, it's not the size but the quality that matters.

Img 20171111 082809 1510419881826
rose Holly Dhay
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 797 - 45 Reviews

I keep it real about my boob size because it's one of those things (well, two things actually) where the truth always comes out, both of them. Literally. Really. I can't hide them truths even if I tried. They're big truths. Lol.

tophat Me.lika
pushpin 18 - 1 Review

I keep it real about my boob size because it's one of those things (well, two things actually) where the truth always comes out, both of them. Literally. Really. I can't hide them truths even if I tried. They're big truths. Lol.

---

Yes they are Holly. Thank you for the reply but why would they be different? What are your thoughts on the ads that don't match up? ( You don't have to say stay away because you want me to come visit lol you had me at 36DDD hahaha) 

Img 20171111 082809 1510419881826
rose Holly Dhay
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 797 - 45 Reviews

I really can't say for certain but I'm sure there are some common reasons for each situation you mentioned. Gals who bump their cup size up most likely think men prefer bigger breasts. Women who state a smaller size possibly think theirs are a bit intimidating or that men may presume that larger boobs means a larger woman. 

There's also the very real possibility that a woman doesn't even know she wears the wrong size bra or believes splitting the difference with a larger or smaller bra makes it fit. For example, a 34D woman may see a bra she really likes but its not her size, so she may purchase a 36C because she thinks the give and take in the band and cup averages out.

tophat Datacom202
pushpin 164 - 10 Reviews

Lol boobs so complicated!  I will stick to my one size fits all underwear!  😬

Giphy
tophat BHinton
Since: Dec '15
pushpin 264 - 22 Reviews

i too am a boob guy but who isn't ? they make no sense whatsoever but are the awesomest thing on the planet.

when i see DD or DDD in a listing it's usually an indication of BBW. if her photos strategically never show a good shot of her waist then almost certain she is. i have nothing against BBW's and usually see one every coupl of months, just prefer having a better sense of what she'll look like the first time she opens the door.

tophat Datacom202
pushpin 164 - 10 Reviews

That’s ok those girls are best for putting their tits around your cock and getting a DTBJ!!!

Giphy
tophat BHinton
Since: Dec '15
pushpin 264 - 22 Reviews

exactly!

Closer
rose GoddessAthena
Since: Mar '15 Vip  
pushpin 2225 - 57 Reviews

I'm a DD and I have never been over 175 lbs except when pregnant.  I was still a DD at my smallest weight of all time which was 125 lbs.

I can see some ladies rounding their breast size up a cup size or so and hoping no one notices but I prefer to be more honest.  I don't feel I need to add on though either since I am a larger size and like my larger size.

Goddess Athena

~ Best natural breasts in the business!  Well another provider said that about me once anyway.

Img 0398
rose JuicyJae707
Since: Apr '16
pushpin 422 - 22 Reviews

Its best to just keep it real about boob sizes....THE MOST ive ever weighed was 150lbs and that was the day before I delivered my oldest child and had FF boobs....the smallest boob size Ive had was when I was struggling with an eating disorder off and on and I was a full C.  I think its all about how they use complimentary angles and outfits in my opinion.

tophat gentl667
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 74 - 5 Reviews

Athena you seem like a gorgeous barrel of fun! 

Closer
rose GoddessAthena

Awww!  Awful sweet of you to say so gentl667!!

Goddess Athena

~ KISS!

Sexy man
tophat robxxx
Since: Aug '14 Vip  
pushpin 98 - 29 Reviews

I believe it's intentional.  She may believe more guys like big boobs. Personally I never met a boob I didn't like.  Except maybe when the implant is too big and her skin is stretched so tight that her nipples barely stand out.  

20171011 133829
rose superhead
pushpin 1159 - 22 Reviews

Good question I've been wearing a 36b  bra for years I went into Victoria secret and got measured and she gave me a 32D bra which was actually more comfortable but I don't consider myself a d cup it's the way they measure most ladies are wearing the wrong bra size so it's likely that their just guessing the size. 

tophat Sandman27
Since: Feb '16
pushpin 18 - 12 Reviews

I don't know if any of the ladies read the replies;  but I am of the type that "less is more." To me the perfect boobs are perky B's or maybe C's. 

Nice shape is much more appealing to me than massive. The numbers of times that I have seen nice D's or DD's is rare. And as previously mentioned above, those are generally attached to thicker providers. 

Ladies, consider stating what you got and there are many different  preferences among your customers. I look for B's! 

Thats just my $.02

Closer
rose GoddessAthena

Sometimes people just believe what they are told.  Women I think are told that men prefer larger breasts.  I love my large breasts but I also work out five days a week with exercises to keep them high and toned.

I know my size is affected by gravity and I do all I can to help them stay beautiful.

I agree that smaller breasts can be absolutely lovely and I myself had a HUGE crush on a woman who had very small breasts.  I think good proportions are more beautiful than any one measurement.

Goddess Athena

~ Now those are some good measurements!

9d0eb320 a608 4e34 8ae5 cf32714c2476
rose LollyPoptart
Since: Jul '15 Vip  
pushpin 3936 - 107 Reviews

Well, it actually does.  It’s what’s called sister sizes. Depending on the cut of the bra you may be able to go down a band size and up one cup size, or go up a band size and down a cup size and have it fit. The main issue is how the band fits, even if the cups have the right volume. A 34dd, 36d, and 38c will all have the same cup volume, but if the band is too tight or too lose the fit will be compromised. 

I’m told all the time that my boobs do not “look like” the size they actually are. I’ve always said a gentleman is free to come out bra shopping with me sometime or if he would like to see for himself how difficult it is to find a bra that fits me. I have never had a large band size, not even when I was hugely pregnant.  

The volume of breast indicated by the cup size is different as relates to the band size.  They measure around your rib cage under the breast first and, to get your band size. Then they measure around the fullest part of your bust. The cup size is determined by the difference. 1 inch bigger is an A cup, 2 inches bigger is a B cup, 3 inches bigger is a C cup, 4 inches bigger is a D, 5” bigger is a DD, and so on. So a slender woman with DD’s will have breasts that do look significantly smaller than a large woman with DD’s.

My 34G breasts have much less volume than a 42G. They’re big enough to be a huge pain in the ass for bra shopping (certain VS bras in a 36DDD fit ok) but they don’t look ridiculously huge, which kinda sucks. If they’re gonna be big they could at least LOOK big. Lol. 

And as stated above, most women in America are wearing the wrong size bra and have no idea. Most need a smaller band and bigger cups. 

tophat Bds4Me3
Since: May '16 Vip  
pushpin 78 - 8 Reviews

Most women definitely wear the wrong bra size. Only in the USA do we do this sizing of DD and DDD which I think is to add to bigness effect. The rest of the world just keeps going up with the letters, D, E, F etc. A woman wears a bra usually more than eight hours every day and it a very personal item. It is a good idea to get a professional fitting done at high end place and buy high end bras. It makes a big difference, or so I have been told. ;)

rose Jamie Lee
Since: Jul '17 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 86 - 69 Reviews

And you guys love putting your thing between myb 32 DDD's. I will also wear a 34 DD because alot of times I have to order special since Victoria's Secret doesn't have a lot of those sizes. 

Mod Edit: Pic removed. This is not your thread yo post pics on.

MH 

*Moderated on Feb 13, 2018

tophat Me.lika
pushpin 18 - 1 Review

And you guys love putting your thing between myb 32 DDD's. I will also wear a 34 DD because alot of times I have to order special since Victoria's Secret doesn't have a lot of those sizes. 

Mod Edit: Pic removed. This is not your thread yo post pics on.

MH 

*Moderated on Feb 13, 2018

---

You can always pm that picture lol