Forums » North Bay » North Bay - Lounge » Emily so rude beware of her additude issue

Img 0517
rose Playful Jazzy Garza
Since: Apr '17 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 107 - 88 Reviews

I called for a reference check on a hobbyist and the girl was so rude has no manners, she asked me who are you in a demanding tone sighed very heavily after I introduced myself with confidence and out of respect for her, I was appalled to hear her voice on the other line talk with such disrespect towards me say the fuck and hang up on me. Afterwards still have the audacity to call me names and tell me I was weird for calling for a reference check. Okay that wasn't okay I said this needs to be dealt with the right way so I decided to Warren any and everybody who is a provider or hobbyist that this female needs to be looked out for. I wouldn't want anybody else to experience what I did with this girl.

________

Mod edit: Pic removed. This is not your pic thread. It's about another provider. 

CL

*Moderated on Dec 06, 2017

tophat newtimes
Since: Sep '17
pushpin 103

Uh, Playful Jazzy Garza is one person yet you have photos of two females one of which is the one sitting on the couch. Some pretty bare feet, however.

Pink black
rose LisaLust8
Since: Sep '15
pushpin 25 - 7 Reviews

* Attitude 

Img 0517
rose Playful Jazzy Garza
pushpin 107 - 88 Reviews

😘

Img 20171206 225159993
rose Sexy_yb_1
Since: Dec '16
pushpin 469 - 9 Reviews

She may be the type that doesn't like to share hobbyist she may even contacted him afterwards going off on him. I had a situation like that where I contacted the girl to verify the hobbyist at first she claimed she didn't know him then towards the end of convo she said she never gave permission to use her as a reference then the fuy contacted me apologizing and saying the girl was mad because he wanted to see someone else and not her. He was getting annoyed of her constantly sending texts multiple texts throughout the day everyday after fifth visit  asking him to see her as if she seemed desperate for money daily

Img 0517
rose Playful Jazzy Garza
pushpin 107 - 88 Reviews

Wow that is truly sad and I pity those who feel the need to start drama in a community of people who should be working together as a unit that's why Ns is created this way.. I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through that drama you seem like a sweet lady 😊

Img 0006
tophat jurgenthine
Since: Nov '16
pushpin 67

The reference stuff for me is nonsense. I know why it is done. However , its no ones business which provider I have seen or where I work. Some folks here act like the providers are doing them a favor by taking money to do things that they have done for free.