Forums » North Bay » North Bay - Lounge » Solano Co. Incall?

Img 0674
rose ChrissyR
Since: Sep-2016 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 214 - 3 Reviews

I used to host in Vallejo often years ago. I even had a few regular AA clients i'd see in the area.

Fast forwarding.. I would like to be able to host on the weekdays due to the fact i work & go to school i would only be able to host after 6pm in or near Vallejo only. But why is it that clients doesn't go for Vallejo when they here " Vallejo".

Don't get me wrong i had a bad experience or two due to lack of proper screening but Vallejo can't be that bad lol.

For those that wouldn't mind visiting, what are some decent hotels you'd come to? Courtyard? DT in American Canyon? Holiday inn Express? 

Happy Trapping & Hobbying

tophat Gr8guy
Since: Aug-2017
pushpin 10 - 2 Reviews

Vallejo is in desperate need of more quality providers. Tired of traveling.

tophat gripright
Since: Sep-2014
pushpin 198 - 5 Reviews

Anyone with suggested places PM her don't post it here. LE reads these too!

tophat Deemorrison619
Since: Mar-2017
pushpin 171 - 10 Reviews

Personally, coming from Marin, traffic going that way after 2pm til who knows when, is so bad. Just like going up to Santa Rosa.

tophat Psupreme411
Since: Sep-2017 Vip  
pushpin 9

Yea please do host out between Vallejo and AmCan. That way women can see that it isn't that bad out here.

Img 0674
rose ChrissyR
pushpin 214 - 3 Reviews

Thank you fellas for the advice sent via PM..

Gr8guy so sorry to hear that. Vallejo has apparently lost the edge of having TRUE COMPANiONS in the area. (Removed)

Mod Edit: Please make contact privately.

MH

*Moderated on Sep 17, 2017

2017 07 22 00.41.05
rose VanessaBella
Since: Dec-2016 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 628 - 24 Reviews

Vallejo has had a bad rep lately. At least from what I have heard with no so nice places. I usually head over to fairfield or Vacaville even to open up my regional pull. Think vallejo - Napa - Davis triangle

tophat Gr8guy
Since: Aug-2017
pushpin 10 - 2 Reviews

Fairfield or Vacaville would be great. It sucks to have to drive all the way to the Sacramento area to see quality providers. 

Img 0674
rose ChrissyR
pushpin 214 - 3 Reviews

Thanks VB i have really been considering making my up north to Sac. I hear both good & bad.. And only gotten a minimal of information on provider/ hobby friendly hotels.