Forums » General » Hobbyist Q&A » Reasons why a provider would be suspended rather than having a comment removed.

Humpty
tophat lowmORALfiber
Since: Oct '17 Vip  
pushpin 886 - Qr 5 Reviews

I was recently involved in this VIP thread. Provider posts a pic, menfolk engage in some banter with her, and come to find out this morning that she's been temporarily suspended because of it. Trolling, apparently. I'm very confused.

Does anyone have any experience with why someone would get banned rather than just having a problematic comment removed? I do recognize one comment as missing from that thread. Something along the lines of "I'm thinking of you and my balcony overlooking SF". I don't agree, but I get how someone could try to label that as trolling in a photo thread. Suspension worthy though? Really? She's touring and has no way to post ads on NS to let anyone know where she is.

Thoughts? Anyone have experience with being suspended for seemingly minor offenses? I've been suspended, but it was a full on personal attack on someone. I get that.

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 1807 - 4 Reviews

If you don't play along with the club rules, you get your hand slapped. I have been punished on several ocassions for seemingly innocent "infractions."  The moderators are frequently inconsistent and arbitrary. I guess it's their game and they enjoy reminding us of that.

Tiger 06
tophat EmperorJNorton
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 1010 - 8 Reviews

As some of the mods are providers perhaps its a business move on their part.  Or it could be repeated violations of the same rule.  They didn't even explain to the person who was suspended why they were suspended?

Humpty
tophat lowmORALfiber

Starting a thread in the VIP Photo forum "for the sole purpose of trolling". Seems a bit of a stretch to me.

Black erotica
tophat MrDiscrete
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 449 - Qr 29 Reviews

IMO the moderators usually give a "lot" of room for people to share their thoughts, and I think that if someone were removed, they would have to had repeatedly broken several rules.

At the same time I've heard rumor that the moderators have on occasion suspended a provider for little or nothing??

Interesting question.  

tophat 50sXfittr
Since: Nov '15 Vip  
pushpin 1355 - 18 Reviews

I could be wrong, but I don't believe the moderators are responsible for suspensions. 

I do know people that have been suspended, and I know why they were.  That's not to say I agree they should have been.

I don't know the basis or rules for suspension...it would be great to know them if they are not posted...they may be. 

Disclaimer: I have never been suspended, so I am not intimate with the current process, but here is how I see it should be handled;

There should be 2 warnings.  For each warning there should be an explanation of the violation with a warning that a 3rd offense will carry a suspension.  Upon the third offense FOR THE SAME THING you are suspended with an explanation of why and for how long.  Any additional offenses FOR THE SAME THING will automatically carry a suspension or possible expulsion.

Yes its seems some get suspended for minor or silly infractions, however we don't know the full details, so there may be more than meets the eye.

Humpty
tophat lowmORALfiber

And now the thread is locked.

Apparently all the confused hobbyists were just whining about NS.

tophat newtimes
Since: Sep '17
pushpin 157

She has to BUY some space if she wants to advertise. A woman who posts a pic and then insunuates her location is basically getting a freebie. I just spent $700 on food, energy bill, water bill, gas and internet access. We all have to pay. Oucho bedoucho!

Humpty
tophat lowmORALfiber

I like your poems better.

August1
rose ExoticAnjali
Since: Jul '15 Vip  
pushpin 624 - 58 Reviews

That VIP photo forum is like a third rail IMO. Seems like every week a provider is getting suspended for posting there and breaking no known rules at all. One day they suspended a lady for posting a pic of her genitalia when that is absolutely allowed in the VIP photo forum. So I don't know whatever it is about that forum and NS concern with linking that forum with illicit activity. I just stay out of there so I never get suspended. They may need to do an overhaul of the rules of that forum and explicitly state them somewhere, or just cancel it altogether.

1679878514 t
tophat JustAnother1ofYoFan
Since: Aug '15
pushpin 235

How many threads are you going to create regarding this?

As I said in the other thread -

Even if she was suspended from posting in the FORUMS she still can post her ADS with updates on where she is and where she will be. (If she was suspended due to AD posting violations, that's something else.)

Some of these Providers be playing ignorant when they get suspended to get sympathy from Hobbyists. I'm pretty sure she got an email explaining why she was suspended. I've seen this played out in the past.

Humpty
tophat lowmORALfiber

A grand total of two, each with a slightly different focus.

Relax yoself.

Img 4759
tophat Zep
Since: Feb '15 Vip  
pushpin 2114 - Qr 27 Reviews

Come on Anjali, Take a walk on the wild side!  We all now want to see that beautiful kitty you got!  Just one pic!  Please, pretty please!    

August1
rose ExoticAnjali
Since: Jul '15 Vip  
pushpin 624 - 58 Reviews

You'll find my kitty in 'kitty pics and licks,' Zep since no one can find a valid reason to suspend anyone from there with a name like that😂 

Imagess21omf11
tophat Playmissy4me84
Since: Sep '15 Vip  
pushpin 2025 - Qr 25 Reviews

The forums all operate on posting guidelines. Some forums, such as the VIP picture forum, have a variation of that specific guidelines for that forum. This would be pinned at the top of the forum and locked. If there are not specific posting guidelines pinned at the top, the site guidelines would apply.  The forum description also includes guidelines.

Forums » VIP » VIP Photos & Videos

This forum is a little different because this is the ONLY area on the entire NightShift site where we allow photos and videos of genitalia. Enjoy and be respectful!!

Here are the posting guidelines:. https://www.nightshift.co/forum_rules

It would stand to reason that if the community guidelines were violated, sanctions would be levied. Sanctions could include a warning, suspension or ban.

Tormund
tophat easymorning
Since: May '15 Vip  
pushpin 688 - 7 Reviews

Low is right on this.  The forum in question *doesn't* have anchored guidelines.

Many of the other PFs (set up by members for specific interests) do have said guidelines, and there's precious little drama in them.

My .02.

Img 4759
tophat Zep
Since: Feb '15 Vip  
pushpin 2114 - Qr 27 Reviews

I’ve seen and I’ve loved your kitty in that forum 😍. I was just trying to get you to broaden your horizons, live life on the edge and take a chance posting in the VIP photo forum.  😂🤣😘

we can never ever have too many pictures of your kitty 🐱