Forums » General » Hobbyist Q&A » Providers: ever been propositioned offline?

tophat miker94115
Since: Feb '15
pushpin 86 - 3 Reviews

To clarify: I'm curious if you have ever been at the grocery store or library and had someone "sense" that you provide and ask for a session even though you were in everyday attire?  Or, ask you out and you informed them it would require donation?  

Bonus question, if I see a regularly dressed lafy and would like to see if she is available, whatd a better way to ask than "how much?" or "are you working right now?"  That a provider would understand but still wouldnt get me in trouble if shes not??

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 1459 - 4 Reviews

Discretion is the better part of valor. Would you walk up to any person and out of the blue ask them how much to fuck them? I ran into a favorite of mine in a grocery store when I was with my son. She came up to me, gave me a hug, and asked me to call her. I had some explaining to do to my son as we drove home. Use common sense and respect another's private life.

tophat miker94115
pushpin 86 - 3 Reviews

exactly! How do i ask discretely, how much to fuck them in a way only we would understand?  

Can you PROVIDE me with your number? do you ever go to GREECE?

Fb img 1503170500981
rose SimplySummer
Since: Oct '16 Vip  
pushpin 801 - 22 Reviews

you don't.

tophat Brandonbay
Since: Sep '17
pushpin 10

....Even you recognized someone in the industry, never, ever cross a fucking boundary and that my friend falls under the unwritten rule they called PRIVACY....Public setting are NOT proper for SOLICITATIONS

__

mod edit: off topic comment removed

*Moderated on Nov 18, 2017

Sausage 2
tophat Sausage
Since: Dec '16
pushpin 586 - 15 Reviews

To clarify: I'm curious if you have ever been at the grocery store or library and had someone "sense" that you provide and ask for a session even though you were in everyday attire?  Or, ask you out and you informed them it would require donation?  

---

I usually walk around town in my special hobbyist t-shirt, and it works like magic. Providers know what it means, and I don't have to speak a word:

Img 3004
rose Nadi
Since: Jan '15 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 250 - 1 Review

I had been propositioned once, at a party I was at with my mom! It was weird, but I just played it cool. I told my mom too and we laughed about it.

The gent just asked if I was interested in him paying for my trip to Hawaii and my time. I declined, but it was a bold and generous offer.

Xoxo

Nadi

”I’m your huckleberry”

tophat bigroosterdaddy
Since: Apr '15
pushpin 3 - 2 Reviews

Why would you ever think to do that? I couldn't imagine, even if I knew she was a working woman, to walk up and proposition someone in a public setting.   That would be violating boundaries, and shows a total lack of tact, common sense, and respect for another's privacy. 

tophat Smokeater
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 272 - 5 Reviews

So classy. 🤨 

__

mod edit: flaming comment removed

*Moderated on Nov 18, 2017

rose Nichole_destiny
Since: Oct '17
pushpin 20 - 2 Reviews

This is something you absolutely DO NOT DO !

Every provider & hobbyist has a private life outside of NS. I am not only a mother but someone's SO & if I ever am in a public place with my family & someone comes up to me asking about a session or money. That's grounds for me to throw in the towel. If you do this, I must say. You will totally be crossing the line...

tophat miker94115
pushpin 86 - 3 Reviews

I have found the responses interesting.  In Vegas, you can be at the slots and chicks will co e up looking for dates. So I dont see the difference there. 

I also didnt mention that one time I started a conversation with a girl at a cross walk. She unexpectedly turned out to be a provider and we had a great time about a week later.  

It wasnt any of this nighymare scenario businesa you guys are all portraying.  

So I must admit this was a more controversial question than intended.  I figured that there was some established code I wasnt privvy to... thanks anyway!

tophat miker94115
pushpin 86 - 3 Reviews

I expect you are just trolling, but on the off chance you didnt read my post, the question is how to NOT cross any lines, by like using code and being respectful of all that. 

tophat Farthernature69
Since: Dec '16
pushpin 354 - 1 Review

Outside of any Nightshift events.   When I have seen providers outside in a grocery store in the past I have walked by said hello (like I am being friendly) maybe winked at them, and kept on walking.

tophat miker94115
pushpin 86 - 3 Reviews

Are there Nightshift Events? Officially?

Nikon pics  1 525
tophat Asfandan
Since: Apr '16
pushpin 602 - 20 Reviews

I would never approach a provider I just randomly saw in public, even if I was a regular. And given the climate regarding sexual harassment these days I would not even think about propositioning a woman I wasn't already dating.

tophat miker94115
pushpin 86 - 3 Reviews

Ya the harrassment thing and the other converns are why I asked my question. 

which is how to DISCREETLY approach the topic - not of someone you KNOW is a provider - but rather someone you would like to be...

i think everyone missed the point of this.  Not in front of their husbands obviously.  Why would anyone do that?  Its so obviously not that question that I am lost on why anyone has even mentioned it.  

Rather, I'm talking about in a one on one conversation, what kind of subtle clue would allow both to either choose to go there or not... like "hows the weather in Greece?" or something innocuous and innocent but understood.

Fb img 1503170500981
rose SimplySummer
pushpin 801 - 22 Reviews

how do you know her husband isn't around? 

or her kids?

her parents? 

friends? 

you shouldn't be approaching a provider in public in such a manner, period.  it's disrespectful to say the least. 

when we are providing, we are a different person, consider us as actresses. when we are out in public, we aren't that person. we are trying to lead our normal, everyday lives, & we deserve our privacy. 

as someone that was recently followed around a grocery store, then followed out to the parking lot, and propositioned right there in the parking lot, its extremely uncomfortable and definitely not ok.

tophat miker94115
pushpin 86 - 3 Reviews

Yes, thats definitely not what I'm talking about.  You are already in a convo. Say, at a bar - not a store - they are alone and you know because you have been talking for a while... theres nothing unusual about the situation whatsoever.... what then? thanks!

Img 2405 facetune 12.09.2017 17 38 38
rose MiissAmber
Since: Sep '17 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 20 - 6 Reviews

It's probably best to steer clear of trying to proposition someone in public, no matter how discrete you believe you are being. I like to think my life as a provider is my dirty little secret. If anyone propositioned me outside of NS I would feel outed in a way. I want people to be surprised if they were to ever find out I was a provider. I try to keep these two worlds very seperate to an extent. 

Fb img 1503170500981
rose SimplySummer
pushpin 801 - 22 Reviews

your original post spoke of being at a grocery store or library. it's difficult to give accurate advice when you keep changing the circumstance. 

tophat Hobbyorretire
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 266 - 5 Reviews

To play along this is the best advise I can give. Treat her like any other woman. You take a moment to ensure she is alone. Say hello and try to start some small talk. This will give her a chance to shoot you down. Respect that if she does. Assuming she hasn’t flirt a little. Do your best to pick her up like she wasn’t a provider. If she is open to it you might get a date. If she isn’t a pro it will be free if she is she will let you know her fee. I would never approach a known provider though. If you know she provides just call her on her posted number. Good luck

tophat SFBlkman
Since: Mar '15
pushpin 7

When I drove Uber. I could tell who was a provider after a few minutes. Respectfully, speaking I would never cross the line . Many providers do realize you caught signals from them being a provider, and are actually more comfortable at that point.  I never recommend pushing up on somebody just because you suspect they provide. If they get an indication you are interested and they want too allow that to happen, the provider will make a way.