Forums » General » Hobbyist Q&A » Outcalls & LE

tophat jamesokf84
Since: Jun '17
pushpin 8

Hey there fellow hobbyists, have one question for you all who have been doing this for a while.  Is it safe to say that if a provider is willing to do an outcall to your location that they will most definitely not be LE?  Or does LE sometimes set up outcall stings???  Ive been curious on a couple of girls in the bay who didnt have any reviews but were very intriguing and agreed to do outcalls... havent bit the bullet yet...  Thanks for any info and thoughts.

tophat SlightlyMorbid
Since: Sep '17
pushpin 6

Well, seems to me you're asking a general question... In this game nobody really is certain.  You're chances of getting busted is all depend how you take the risk..And sometimes your judgements will be clouded how horny are you..If you do your homework and do all the necessary steps to research and check all potential REDFLAGS before you hit the trigger, then you'll have a higher percentage of success.. I hope you know how to do a market research? Just asking?...

One other thing, FYI as far as the statistics of CaSexCrimes and LE Vice Div Stings Ops.. Outcals were the most successful one's... Incals are harder for the DA to set up and needs a lot of resources and county budgets...and easier to spot...Good luck dude.. do you homework ask plenty of questions and you'll be fine...Don't get you little head over power your big head...When in doubt bail out...

tophat dkz
Since: Aug '17
pushpin 187

Well the thing is, if outcalls were indeed the most successful stings, then I bet they were stings on providers, not hobbyists. Think about it, to have a female police officer acting like a hooker go into an unknown environment, a house or hotel room or who knows what, is a very dangerous thing. Police do not like situations where they are not in complete control. That's why they are usually set up in a hotel room and either the girl brings the victim there, or these days they run ads online and have people come there. Those people could be either providers or johns, it works the same way. The obvious exception to this is where the woman stands out in the street and is observed by their partners, but even with these there is generally a room the victim is led to before the jig is up.

So, I would say in general, there isn't much chance of a woman cop coming to your room, it would just be too uncontrolled to be safe for the cop. As a hobbyist, you have to worry about responding to an ad for an incall and the incall turns out to be the set up bust place.

dkz

Naked woman holding her breasts sb 7742 img 0880 black
tophat pohaku
Since: Nov '14
pushpin 624

There is absolutely nothing you can do to be safe from LE, if they find it worthwhile to arrest you. LE busted 100 plus men by setting up incall in condo instead of hotel.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/more-than-200-arrested-in-spd-prostitution-sting/548814736

They can use established sex worker  who was busted as a decoy to offer outcalls.

Safety always comes down to who you are trying to meet. Ideal provider  for the greatest number of clients could be the trap.

Ron burgundy %281%29
tophat sactownromantic
Since: Jul '17
pushpin 267 - 1 Review

Outcalls are definitely safer, I've never read a news story of a bust on an outcall. As was mentioned in the above posts LE will always setup an incall bust.

One reason I like to host, another reason is I have snacks and drinks that I like. 

Ron burgundy %281%29
tophat sactownromantic
pushpin 267 - 1 Review

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/08/17/sacramento-county-prostitution-sting/

---

Those Johns were stupid, I don't mess with SW.

LE is always doing SW busts.

tophat SlightlyMorbid
pushpin 6

Well, the truth is we don't have any shortage of Johns like you describe out there and especially here....Bunch of brilliant Johns that blow there horns to the yingyang and blabbermouth like hyenas talks about everything here in public forum..Have no respect about privacy which is supposed to be sacred when you play this game, naming locations that are abundant of hookers, hotel names where they operate, areas for incals...Like alerting Uncle Leo to visit this places and feeds all the intel for their stings ops...Uncle Leo don't have to work hard, instead he's so glad to make his job easier and thanks all the geniuses Johns of NS..Yep, yep, yep agreed stupid Johns we have many......

tophat dkz
pushpin 187

Contrary to what I just said, one might want to take a look at this thread:

https://www.nightshift.co/forums/forums/neighborhood-watch/topics/bust-fyi

Comes kind of close to what I said would not happen. But, it was Roseville.

dkz

Adpic2
rose NaughtyNatalie12
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 30 - 22 Reviews

True story:

My laptop disappeared from my home and the person who stole it, sold it to a nice lady on Craigslist.

SO, when the unknowing new owner of my stolen macbook pro opened up Safari, it was open to my FB page; she immediately saw that the FB status update read: "oh my god, where is my macbook pro?!"

So she contacts me using the info on my profile and gave me the Craigslist post info.  The phone number in the CL ad for my computer came up on a google seerch as the number for a provider on RB (mind you, this was before I even knew what RB was in the pre-Natalie era.)

The detectives on my case set up an in call and went there and told her that this was a sting and that if she didnt cooperate, she would be on the hook for prostitution and for everything related to burglary, possession/sale of stolen computer.

They already had a file that indicated that the perpetrator was her boyfriend (how do they know this stuff?  Creepy but helpful in this case).

I am uncertain as far as what  sort of procedural hoops LE had to jump through to arrange this, but I do know that this all transpired in a matter of 3 or so days, from beginning to end.

So I've seen it done.  This was in Sac.

Hope this provides some perspective.  

Love,

Natalie

Img 20171113 162655
rose AmyDivine
pushpin 413 - 23 Reviews

Hahahaha! Guess again. When they do stings on providers you can bet there are 2 more rooms in that place that are for the men. I know. Thank you Dublin! Ya'll are bored as fuck!

tophat newtimes
pushpin 97

In California what does it take before the donut shop gestapo can bust a hobbyist on an outcall sting?

11425110 606161876179383 6236783698869347953 n
tophat LongDongSilverBBC
pushpin 148 - 3 Reviews

Legally... Offering money for sex... Also an act in furtherance of prostitution having condoms, lube, Large amount of money etc... sheeeesh.... Easy!!! 

In California you can't just offer money and get busted there has to be an act in futherance of prostitution. 

In actuality they can bust you for looking suspicious and then force you to spend money on an attorney clearing you case. That's why it's a numbers game... cast a wide net catch everything and the smart fish will swim, and the stupid fish will Plead. They've done their job, time to hit the donut shop and then the Massage Parlor, Before heading home to the girlfriend.

tophat Farthernature69
Since: Dec '16
pushpin 350 - 1 Review

Law enforcement has limited resources.  If law enforcement starts getting complaints, they will start to noise around and your chances go up. Most of the busts are random and anyone can get snagged at the wrong time wrong place.  It is all part of risk with the hobby.

Many of the providers I see I meet at meet and greet.  There was one last night.  There were 5 to 6 providers at the bar.  

Stay low key, do your home work, see well reviewed providers and your risk goes way down.  

tophat john1278
pushpin 20 - 2 Reviews

Meet and greet?  What the heck is that and how do I find out about them?

oh never mind....probably get busted in public than by LE!

tophat Farthernature69
Since: Dec '16
pushpin 350 - 1 Review

They are advertised gatherings in a public place, typically a bar.  Where like minded people in the hobby can gather.  

Yes you could be busted by a like minded co-worker, external client, or someone you personally know.  The police and DA do not have time or resources to bust you because you are associating with someone know to commit acts of prostitution.

Img 20171113 162655
rose AmyDivine
pushpin 413 - 23 Reviews

Unless you are in Alameda County............they have unlimited funds almost when it comes to stings

E43c5991 ed86 c4cf 6bc8 d78eae0fce76 img 20150215 164730
rose Tatilove_wett
Since: Jun '14
pushpin 228 - 13 Reviews

I like doing outcalls and my pay have good references 

tophat PeterPeter
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 916 - Qr 63 Reviews

I agree, to send a decoy and a couple under covers to a Johns place is a lot of work for at most one arrest.  If they did that all night long as fast as they could, they might get 5 arrests, and had to travel all around and incur significant risk of going into uncontrolled environments.  Compare that to getting a couple rooms and having both Johns and providers come to you at the same time to get arrested.  Like some of these articles noted, they arrest hundreds in a night, or at least dozens, and all they have to do is sit there in a highly controlled environment taking and placing calls.

so yeah, they could do it in theory, but it’s a horribly inefficient way of making an impact, so I bet it rarely if ever happens.