Forums » General » Hobbyist Q&A » MSOG

tophat Genki
Since: Mar-2017
pushpin 884

My Brethren,

In your hobbying career, how many times, within the hour, were you able to achieve a goal?  

In my prime, I achieved two and a half - LOL!   Almost three but the provider said "My mouth is sore and I'm getting fucking tired already - shee-t!". 

G

tophat Jsno23
Since: Feb-2017
pushpin 194 - 16 Reviews

2 pops in 30 to 60 mins. Maybe because i jerk off too much and dont save my load. 

20170613 191353
rose soakingwetkitty
Since: Jul-2014 Vip  
pushpin 644 - 101 Reviews

I'll jump in here, and let you know as a provider, the most a playdate had  in an hour was 4 orgasms, all Oral, we tried for a 5th , but it just wasnt happpening.

The gentleman is on NS, if he see's this, i'm sure he will know it's him.

Img 5765
tophat Blackstarr
Since: Jul-2014
pushpin 75 - 14 Reviews

I'll jump in here, and let you know as a provider, the most a playdate had  in an hour was 4 orgasms, all Oral, we tried for a 5th , but it just wasnt happpening.

The gentleman is on NS, if he see's this, i'm sure he will know it's him.

---

Your mic skills must be phenomenal!

tophat zedhead
Since: Mar-2015 Vip  
pushpin 24

Three in one hour.  The first one was quick.  The last one was her making sure I would repeat. ;)

The best was five in two hours, that was a double.  I think we call came like five times.

Chaplinicon
tophat cluck
Since: Nov-2015
pushpin 1123 - Qr 22 Reviews

My most ever was 3 in a little over an hour. It happened over 10 years ago. She was a trooper. (AAMP)

No one else has ever gotten close since. Granted, I was a lot younger then, but she had spunk! It remains the unattainable goal to match.

tophat funsterm
Since: May-2016
pushpin 25 - 2 Reviews

3 in the hour. A long time back!

tophat theequilizer
Since: Jan-2015
pushpin 58 - 1 Review

I am more interested in how many times a provider has orgasmed in a session. Ladies?

tophat Genki
Since: Mar-2017
pushpin 884

Brother equilizer,

Perhaps you could make that another thread!  That would make an interesting discussion.

Thanks.

G

Gungadinjaffe
tophat charlesm
pushpin 400 - Qr 2 Reviews

Yeah, I think the only reason I've done MSOG with a provider is because she didn't want me to leave without getting All of mine. I think that was the vernacular used...

With my SO we treat sex more like a marathon. Fuck till nut, DATY till hard, then fuck till nut. We've spent hours like that. Now I'd like to get that type of activity going. I'll let you know if I find the right provider for it... If you wanna know.

Gungadinjaffe
tophat charlesm
pushpin 400 - Qr 2 Reviews

I'm impressed as shit. I've never achieved orgasm through oral.

20170620 201924
rose jademeister13
Since: Jun-2017
pushpin 25 - 3 Reviews

I don't typically count after a certain point, that point being maybe 10. I'd have to say I've been around 20 a few times

I kinda do that.

tophat Joe Cool
Since: Jan-2016
pushpin 207 - 6 Reviews

It's not me, but I just might need to take that as a challenge someday.

tophat Silvrsurferx
Since: Jan-2015 Vip  
pushpin 5128 - 162 Reviews

I'm a one time a session guy. Most in a day is 9. All different sessions. 

As far as a provider in a session...... one has an orgasm 9 times......ladielovexxxx.

Holly dhay was 7

Typically 3 times im average with most ladies 

tophat Hobbyorretire
Since: Jun-2015
pushpin 265 - 5 Reviews

If I don't get two the girl rushed me out and I leave disappointed. Three in one hour is about max if I am enjoying all off her. I could probably do 4 if we just kept going on me and I didn't return the favor. Seems like a grass is greener thing. I hear guys say they wish they could go three or four times. I wish I could slow it down and get one with the full time working at it. To lay back and enjoy a nice 30 minute slowjob sounds great. 

tophat 3shots
Since: Jul-2015
pushpin 71

My long-time massage provider would sometimes play a game how many rabbits could she pull out of the hat. Always 3 sometimes 4 a few 5. There is a Thai girl near Fairfield that has gotten me to 5 a couple of times and a Chinese woman that has left Napa that got me there. Ms Soaking wet. . .we may have to meet.

20170613 191353
rose soakingwetkitty
Since: Jul-2014 Vip  
pushpin 644 - 101 Reviews

I'll be waiting to hear that , your accepting the challenge hehe😆😆😆

Img 20161002 151149
tophat Arandomhobbist
pushpin 213 - 4 Reviews

...wow... yet ANOTHER reason for s roadtrip to reno...

Img 0859
rose Marlee Evans
Since: Dec-2015 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 568 - 39 Reviews

I had a guy earlier in the year schedule a 2 hour date!!! He popped 3 times went for a 4th but it didn't happen, he wasn't by any means disappointed. Just tired, it was a fun two hours and he had to be home by a certain time I'm pretty sure. 

As far me lol I have gotten off over 25 times when I was poly amorous and had two boyfriends and this was over a couple hours. It was a glorious day and I was high on life for the rest of the week!!! Damn I'm all hot and bothered just thinking about it. 

tophat loompadoompa
Since: Apr-2015 Vip  
pushpin 393

What is the current record?

tophat loompadoompa
Since: Apr-2015 Vip  
pushpin 393

What is the current record?

20170620 201924
rose jademeister13
Since: Jun-2017
pushpin 25 - 3 Reviews

Well yeah. I didn't know that it was unusual until recently I guess. I just sort of do that. It can be messy, and that's just how it works I guess lol. 

I visit Sacramento now and then. I might try trips other places, but I haven't since RB

tophat Tkdmaster
Since: Jan-2015 Vip  
pushpin 118 - 18 Reviews

For me it's very psychological, if her and I are clicking I've been able to go twice in most of my hour sessions.  There was one time when the provider wanted to go twice in a half hour session, but it was a bit too soon for me so she finished me off with the best hand job ever!

My record is 5 times in a three and a half session.

tophat ValleyScott
Since: Jul-2017
pushpin 68 - 1 Review

I've popped three times in an hour on one occasion with a SO. With providers there has only been one time that I've cum twice in a session.  Both of these were ten years ago. I'm older and out of shape these days. When I'm with a provider these days, most of the time I only do half hour sessions. Not much chance of MSOG in 30 minutes.

-Valleyscott

"Always a gentleman"