Forums » Monterey, Santa Cruz » Monterey, Santa Cruz - Lounge » Baths near SC/SJ

tophat montereygentleman
Since: Apr '17 Vip  
pushpin 154 - 1 Review

I live in Monterey, but I have seen several reviews about guys meeting girls at baths or spas in that area. Can anyone give m information on this? It sounds like fun.

tophat unclewilly
Since: Jun '17 Vip  
pushpin 43 - Qr 5 Reviews

I don't know about Santa Cruz, but in San Jose there is Grand Central Hot Tubs by Stevens Creek Road and Saratoga Ave.  They are great.  The rooms are clean, have a hot tub, sauna, and massage table type bed in each room.  I can't remember the cost, but it is something like $40/hr.  I've never taken a provider there but I have taken a girl that I met I a chat room there several times.  Cheaper than a motel.  I think it would be easy to meet an outcall girl there.  

tophat echad
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 16 - 2 Reviews

I’ve met a couple girls here in Santa Cruz. It’s good. 

The Tea House

https://www.teahousespa.com/

tophat montereygentleman
pushpin 154 - 1 Review

You know, now that I look it up and see a picture of it, I have seen this place. It is so blah looking from the street that I just thought they sold them. LOL

tophat montereygentleman
pushpin 154 - 1 Review

Thanks echad. I went to the link. It looks pretty reasonable and clean. I may try it. I am surprised more people wouldn't opt for it, especially for a FBSM+

tophat echad
pushpin 16 - 2 Reviews

Yes, bending a hottie over in the hot tub while overlooking the outside garden is quite nice. The open shower and sauna present nice opportunities too.

tophat Yeahxitsme
Since: Mar '16
pushpin 8

Is it an open shower where multiple people are there?

20170908 165956
rose MissLizzy
Since: Nov '16 Vip  
pushpin 650 - 17 Reviews

use to go to Kiva's but don't know if that's still open

151607807948045223 %281%29
rose Olivialovely
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 56 - 42 Reviews

I agree its a great place, they could use some updating tho but for the price and convieneve its worth it. Whether you enjoy some relaxing time by yourself or bring a friend 😉

tophat echad
pushpin 16 - 2 Reviews

The open shower, hot tub and sauna are all in the same private room.