Forums » Monterey, Santa Cruz » Monterey, Santa Cruz - Hobbyist » Massage Salon on the West Side of Santa Cruz

tophat axplaya
Since: Sep '16
pushpin 61

Did any of you guys ever stop by Annie's Body Shop, 2002 Mission.  out on Mission Ave by the Safeway?  I know they closed a while back. Wonder why..... Anyway, they had a little lady working there named Kiki who was so sweet.  She was without question, the most submissive woman I ever met.   Get it while you can I guess.  Maybe someday I'll run into her again.

tophat perhaps_again
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 26 - 2 Reviews

Missed her there.... the only ones I ever found kept it legit! .😛 haven't had any luck in any of the places in Santa Cruz as far as the aamps....

tophat perhaps_again
pushpin 26 - 2 Reviews

Not sure... the only one I met there was sadly legit....

They closed but reopened a few weeks back... anyone been back?

tophat perhaps_again
pushpin 26 - 2 Reviews

Hmmmm... not sure what her name was, but had a nice time there a few days ago. :-) 

tophat cooljerk
Since: Jul '14
pushpin 42 - 6 Reviews

A legit nice time or ?

tophat alan4761
Since: Aug '14 Vip  
pushpin 129

I tried the first weekend  back open and it was all legit for me

tophat perhaps_again
pushpin 26 - 2 Reviews

Well I paid for a $60 massage with two 50s and had her just leave the change on the bedstand, so maybe that gave her the idea lol. She asked if I'd been there before, which I had So I said yes? They do have signs up saying that they don't tolerate that stuff though so maybe it's just a specific massuese...