Forums » Monterey, Santa Cruz » Monterey, Santa Cruz - Hobbyist » CMT Recommendations

tophat montereygentleman
Since: Apr '17 Vip  
pushpin 121 - 1 Review

Hey folks I have a muscle pain between my shoulder and neck that I cant get rid of so I have need of a good CMT. Of course if I can combine that with some fun as well then its a great day. Anyone have anyone that they like in the Monterey area to work out the kinks and then spend a little time enjoying the relief? Preferably in the Monterey area. Thanks!

tophat montereygentleman
Since: Apr '17 Vip  
pushpin 121 - 1 Review

Wow really no one has a good provider that is also a skilled CMT? I thought there would be floods of recommendations.

tophat 5starbuck
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 16

There used to be a few back in the RB days, but now they seem few and far between. I usually stick with a professional massage therapist. It's kind of

like finding a "Jack of all Trades" and Master of none. Lol...There are ads out there but I can't personally refer anyone....Sorry.....

tophat alan4761
Since: Aug '14 Vip  
pushpin 127

Enhanced 31929 1460040622 9
tophat invisibleyogi
Since: Jan '17
pushpin 172 - 7 Reviews

In Santa Cruz i have had the pleasure of both a Great CMT session and a FBSM session with Deva.  Amazing lady with incredible eyes to melt into.  she is super awesome in both fields

https://www.nightshift.co/listings/devacoco777-scotts-valley-ca-white-40