Forums » Monterey, Santa Cruz » Monterey, Santa Cruz - Ads » Tall Amazon Goddess! Offering a limited time only special!! 💋💋

Img 5701800160799
rose Libby_S_Dawn
Since: Oct '14 Vip  
pushpin 288 - 40 Reviews

Schedule this week:

• BAY AREA OUTCALLS AVAILABLE BY REQUEST 

For First Time Clients

* When ready to make an appointment with me there are a few ways to do so text, email or night shift pm. Please include Name, Age, Reference, Desired appointment day/time, and requested screening information from below

Screening Process 
* I ask that you give me two reputable providers names, NS handle (if available) and phone number that can verify that your a safe hobbyist 
* Websites I accept verifications for references from are 
* Nightshift (via inbox, do not text me your handle, thats not proof you are who you say you are) 
* P411 ~ ID# P53328 (send a screening request or inbox) 
* TER ~ ID# 210099 (Via inbox to confirm whitelist status)

About Me: 

So tell me, what do you enjoy doing for fun?  
 As an entertainer, I enjoy a multitude of spontaneous activities. These activities include live jazz music, museums and art galleries, sensual exchanges, anything involving salt water or sailboats, horses, a bikini or a sunny day. They are top amongst the spontaneous occurrence of my outings. The more adventurous or creative, the more likely I am to absolutely adore it.  

I am a well traveled & cultured young lady, who can most certainly hold her own in all aspects of life. 

My goal is to create a fulfilling mutually satisfying erotic experience between the two of us. I would love to have an opportunity to spoil & pamper you, while allowing you to invigorate all of your senses to uncover the true depth of your sensuality & erotic emotions.  

I understand our true instinctive, primal needs, & am prepared to be your guide on a journey of allowing yourself to truly let go. Allow me to lead you into my bohemian erotica experience & show you the true meaning of what a Courtesan is.  

When & Where:    

FOR GENTLEMAN OVER AGE 40 (NO EXCEPTIONS),  OUTCALLS!!

Currently offering a special $260 for an hour of GFE, usually  $400.  Also half hours are available, 30 minutes for $160 special, usually $250. Non negotiable💋

P.s. - . . If you need a girl to have jack rabbit sex with for an entire hour solid to feel as though you got your money's worth, please don't let me waste either of our time. . There are plenty of great girls who offer this. . If your a mature, sensual, respectful upscale gentleman looking to indulge in the subtler qualities of a woman. . Your in the right spot 👌💋

What: 

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=210099

{Courtesan Experience} 
(Remember the last time you had an encounter that gave you goosebumps?  Absolutely the most exhilarating adventure you've had in awhile! 

P.S. - The PSE experience is back for an additional $200, please inquire, for those who remember, NO QUESTIONS ANSWERED ABOUT PSE, NOR ARE SPECIALS APLLIED!!  ;-) 

30 Minutes - $250 (No msog)

One Hour GFE - $400 

Ninety Minutes GFE - $600 

Two Hours GFE - $800 

Three Hours GFE - $1000 

Four Hours GFE - $1200 

Date Night- (3 Hours out & about, 2 Hours inside) - $1400 

{FBSM & FBSM+}

{FBSM} (Full body sensual massage that will put a smile on your face) 

60 minutes - $200 

90 Minutes - $300 

2 Hours - $400 

{FBSM+}  (Full body sensual massage that will put a smile on your face, plus I get to figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of your tootsie pop ;) 

60 minutes - $275 

90 Minutes - $375 

2 Hours - $500 

How:    

Please visit my website for more photos, *REVIEWS * information, schedule & how to see me                
   http://bohemianlibbyjetsets.com 
**Please contact me using my contact form on my website,  or INBOX ME HERE ON NIGHTSHIFT.. . YOUR HANDLE MUST HAVE REVIEWS OR I WON'T RESPOND.  Once I verify you, I will text message you to confirm our date. . I do this as to not have my time wasted by "window shoppers"

I look forward to having a kinky & tantalizing time with you, relaxing in your arms afterward.  

XOXO,  

Miss Libby Dawn  

The Bohemian Experience

20170708 190804 

Img 5701800160799 

C4fcbba2b97716557899c81ca9a50325 f 

Logolicious 20161118 020310 

Logolicious 20170105 091931 

Logolicious 20170105 091830

http://www.bohemianlibbyjetsets.com Click image to enlarge
Template 20170811 95 1axsvpx