Forums » General » News » this sick dude belongs in prison and castrated

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 198

https://nypost.com/2018/02/04/father-daughter-couple-arrested-for-incest-after-having-love-child/

The ex-wife told Richmond’s WTVR-TV that her former husband and Katie married in Maryland and then moved to North Carolina.

She believes her ex-husband brainwashed and manipulated Katie, the station reported.

“This is a pretty unique set of facts I would say,” the station’s legal analyst Todd Stone said.

tophat Elvis P
Since: Jan '16
pushpin 947

Does Steven Pladl have an NS handle?

tophat huhtwenty
Since: Mar '16
pushpin 165 - 14 Reviews

I was listening to Love Line back in the day and Dr. Drew was saying this happens a lot. Also happens between a brother and sister when they get separated early and reunite when they are grown. I also saw it on some talk show.

Yes, it's sick to me, but It's also very sad to me, because both parties involved can't see the problem with what they are doing or they can't sort their feelings and mistake them for sexual attraction. I hope they can get help.

2f5b11a240d03a76d816c3f3d1ac4bdc
tophat MrRoboto
Since: May '17
pushpin 2054 - 13 Reviews

That is just fucking disgusting!    

Capture
tophat Saclinkxxx742
Since: Nov '17
pushpin 128 - Qr 7 Reviews

The 20 yo looks pretty good, maybe she will show up on NS to pay for court costs.

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 198

she looks like a career cock sucking whore and cum bucket

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/02/05/north-carolina-father-and-biological-daughter-charged-incest-after-having-baby/306364002/

Psychotherapist Robi Ludwig told USA TODAY in 2016 that the concept of normalizing incest, even in a “consensual” GSA case, can be dangerous, especially when it comes to an older parent and a younger person who may be too immature to understand, according to Ludwig.

Ludwig likened this power imbalance to a professional relationship, such as teacher-student or therapist-patient. “When you are the professional in the parental role, you have the power,” Ludwig said. “It is your role to set appropriate boundaries.”

Ludwig noted that that taboo of incest can discourage people from seeking help when feeling strange emotions.

https://instagram.com/p/BW08MXjHe6o/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_ufi_test

tophat KattyKit
Since: Jan '18
pushpin 212

I am confused. I read the article and it sounds like the girl was grown when they had sex and that she consented. I don't understand why this is a legal issue (nor why you think he should be castrated.) I disagree with it but I also disagree with two men screwing each other in the rectum. But as gay people have told me "what two consenting adults choose to do is their own business." Why does that not apply here?

Felixbag
tophat peckerotis
Since: Jul '16
pushpin 1976 - 4 Reviews

"she looks like a career cock sucking whore and cum bucket"

Your posts are getting progressively more disgusting and offensive. Perhaps you should grow up and develop a little respect for the opposite sex. Ever had a meaningful relationship with a woman?