Forums » General » News » Kamala is moving up the government ladder...

20170420 164024
tophat Neulyfe1
Since: Mar '16
pushpin 92

Tiger 06
tophat EmperorJNorton
Since: Apr '17
pushpin 1010 - 8 Reviews

Considering her mentor is In My Opinion SFs original beating pimp protector I very much hope a great white flys out from the Farallons to eat her.

Prison mike
tophat Prison Mike
Since: Sep '14
pushpin 160 - 4 Reviews

Be that as it may, there are some political experts saying Kamala Harris will be knocking on doors in Iowa after this year's mid-term elections. That is, making her bid for the Democratic ticket for the Presidency in 2020. Maybe Oprah can be Kamala's running mate?

Tiger 06
tophat EmperorJNorton
pushpin 1010 - 8 Reviews

Oh, I was thinking the Dem ticket would be Oprah/Kanye.  Were all soo screwed.

tophat FloydThursby
Since: Sep '15
pushpin 63 - 7 Reviews

I won't vote for her because she encouraged arrests of johns and prostitutes.  Anyone who interferes in personal freedom like this won't get my vote.  I'll vote for the Libertarian if she runs.  I want to vote Democrat in 2020 but not if it's Harris or Elizabeth Warren or Hillary.  I'll vote for Sanders, Biden, Cory Booker, the Rock or Amy Klochubar. 

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
Since: Jun '15
pushpin 101

I won't vote for her because she encouraged arrests of johns and prostitutes Anyone who interferes in personal freedom like this won't get my vote.  I'll vote for the Libertarian if she runs.  I want to vote Democrat in 2020 but not if it's Harris or Elizabeth Warren or Hillary.  I'll vote for Sanders, Biden, Cory Booker, the Rock or Amy Klochubar. 

---

that is her claim to fame. Black Thursday in SF

after that initial onslaught she continued her witch hunt all throughout her tenure in SF and carried it onwards.

BT got her in favor of the changed citizens of SF, this is no longer your mom and pops city of "free love".

we have an assembly of retards in city hall that would rather prosecute whores in a brothel rather than literally cleaning up the streets of SF and elminate real crime.

oh no, that's too hard.

this city used to want to fight crime during the dirty harry years. then it suddenly transformed into saying theres too many brothels making money? lets start busting them instead and drive them all out of business.

wtf is that all about.

20170710 084800 burst01
rose sashaminxxx
Since: Mar '15 Vip   Verifiedbadge
pushpin 1529 - 54 Reviews

That's right! I will never forget how she attacked sex workers, in the name of "anti-trafficking" no less. Shame on Kamala Harris, she is not an ally to women. Her only concern is her political ambition. 

Sasha Minxxx

150px jonathan goldsmith 2009
tophat pokermountain
Since: Oct '14
pushpin 1020 - Qr 24 Reviews

She's going nowhere. . . I read her reviews . . . she's not even gfe

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
pushpin 101

she is a fucking beeeeyotch!

fuck her and the horse she rode in.

all she wants in her life is notoriety and fame and most of all-power.

a fucking wanna be celeb.

fuck that bitch.

tophat oralginalman
Since: Feb '16
pushpin 315 - Qr 26 Reviews

"She's going nowhere. . . I read her reviews . . . she's not even gfe"

Haaaa that is the funniest thing I have read this year!

Hakuho
tophat hakuho
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 156

"...White man can't jump, or dance"  also blacks can't govern worth a shit....there is a plethora of evidence to come to this conclusion. From the example of Liberia, Mugabe, Kenyatta, Hussein Obama, everyone of the so-called poverty pimps-Jesse Jackson, etc., Reverend Wright; "..GOD DAMN AMERICA"; and the many U.S. cities black mayors, all Democrats who are just uncle toms; basically 'House Ni99ers'. 

The record speaks for itself, and now Oprah is being pushed for a presidential run....yeah all we need is another sell-out coon in the WH...

Good post...

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
pushpin 101

"...White man can't jump, or dance"  also blacks can't govern worth a shit....there is a plethora of evidence to come to this conclusion. From the example of Liberia, Mugabe, Kenyatta, Hussein Obama, everyone of the so-called poverty pimps-Jesse Jackson, etc., Reverend Wright; "..GOD DAMN AMERICA"; and the many U.S. cities black mayors, all Democrats who are just uncle toms; basically 'House Ni99ers'. 

The record speaks for itself, and now Oprah is being pushed for a presidential run....yeah all we need is another sell-out coon in the WH...

---

wowee.

you're as big o t  an d  as s h o l e, as well as a racist bigot.

Tormund
tophat easymorning
Since: May '15 Vip  
pushpin 688 - 7 Reviews

I don't disagree with Kamala's history regarding attacking sex workers.  It's problematic.

With that being said:

The language toward women in the post I'm responding to is way more problematic than any of her policies.

Remember when she and Rand Paul co-sponsored legislation to address the racist bail bond system last year?

Just sayin

~E

Hakuho
tophat hakuho
Since: Mar '17
pushpin 156

THIS JUST IN:

EVERYBODY IS RACIST....those who say otherwise are merely virtue signalling that they are somehow 'good' and fair minded...but they have a need to react and point fingers to justify their own discomfort caused by guilt....bullshit.

many years ago I lived with a 'negro' girl' . She was brilliant, a grad from the Sorbonne (France) and hot-and had strong connections to the black political hierarchy that existed in the East Bay during the 1990s... yes there is a functioning AA political 'dynasty' that no one talks about that runs Oakland...believe it or don't.

After about 9 months into our time together I came home one day to see that she had packed her belongings and planned to move out...I asked why...she said, "....because I am ambitious and you are whitey"  

she was getting heat from her political 'handlers' and they convinced her that if she wanted to rise in political circles she had better dump the 'white devil'....so this racism deal cuts both ways; and I have noticed that it is the blacks who are the most deeply racists...and I don't blame them. But there is no denying that the nations of sub-Saharan Africa are at the very bottom of the evolutionary scale when it comes to literacy and benevolent oblesse oblige....I blame the British for the conditions that exist in Africa today -read history and learn about Cecil Rhodes, etc.  and how about the poaching and 'Blood Diamond' rip-offs....yep it's an ugly world and you can't get off....and the black Americans who are in your face will never get what they want; that is ,TO BE WHITE.

Dsc 1258
tophat Srcalguy
Since: Nov '17
pushpin 158 - 1 Review

She didn't leave you because you are white, she left you because you are unlovable. 

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
pushpin 101

She didn't leave you because you are white, she left you because you are unlovable. 

---

I don't believe he even has a girl as a companion.

I also refuse to believe he is white.

she left him because he's an a s s h o l e.

tophat trj_66
Since: Nov '16
pushpin 72

As California's AG Harris could have gone after Steve Mnuchin and OneWest for their aggressive foreclosure practices however she chose not to.  In return for not prosecuting him Steve Mnuchin donated to Harris' US Senate campaign fund.  Harris is just another corrupt neo-liberal Democratic politician.  If Harris manages to win the 2020 Democratic party primaries she will probably lose to Trump.

Tiger 06
tophat EmperorJNorton
pushpin 1010 - 8 Reviews

I don't disagree with Kamala's history regarding attacking sex workers.  It's problematic.

With that being said:

The language toward women in the post I'm responding to is way more problematic than any of her policies.

Remember when she and Rand Paul co-sponsored legislation to address the racist bail bond system last year?

Just sayin

~E

---

Wake me when someone proposes legislation to fix our misandrist legal system.

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
pushpin 101

As California's AG Harris could have gone after Steve Mnuchin and OneWest for their aggressive foreclosure practices however she chose not to.  In return for not prosecuting him Steve Mnuchin donated to Harris' US Senate campaign fund.  Harris is just another corrupt neo-liberal Democratic politician.  If Harris manages to win the 2020 Democratic party primaries she will probably lose to Trump.

---

that is solid info, kudos for you for bringing that out.

the other fact of the matter is another scumfuck like her is running for office of the CA governor.....same dude that groomed her in her earlier years.

tophat FloydThursby
Since: Sep '15
pushpin 63 - 7 Reviews

Racism is going down but a lot of whites are still very racist in terms of how they raise their kids.  Anyone can be anti-racist in college when it means nothing.  We're all liberal in college and youth, but how many whites when their kids turn 5 suddenly want to move to a suburb or use private schools?  Use money they have due to privilege to keep their kids from knowing poor blacks and Latinos as equals?  Martin Luther King was right.  Rich and poor, black and white need to go to school together.  If you're against racism, you don't send a kid to Kittredge or Hamlin or University High knowing it adds to apartheid.

Kamala oppressed a sexual minority to get ahead.  Many gays aren't attractive enough to have sex with someone they're attracted to.  Groucho Marx wouldn't want to be in a club that would accept him as a member.  Same with sex.  Many people don't want to have sex with those who want them.  The only way for people go get the sex they want and need sometimes is to pay.  So the cool, flashy gay rich guy can get what he wants.  Same with straights.  I'm only attracted to women who want my cash.  Women who charge 200 are hot and 300, gorgeous.  The women I can get for free after a lot of time, just average.  Overweight, rude, not impressive women who act like they're way ahead of where they are.  I used to get some hot ones, but not in my late '40s.  I have a right to work overtime and use it to get what I need and they get to work fewer hours and study more and get ahead. 

Abe
tophat AbeKanan
pushpin 101

this is in the same rationale that I don't give a shit about rich people like google/facebook eg type employees-ppl. fuck all of you rich ppl.

tophat nick1
Since: Dec '15
pushpin 62 - 5 Reviews

Isn't she the one married somebody 30 years older!  you wonder why?  Whore, she is